Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 21. (Read 114426 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

By the end of the second quarter of 2018, there will be a launch of the main BASE Ecosystem. Also in the plans of the team you can see the launch of the application for the smartphone, through which you can search for goods and get a reward for viewing the results.
The team communicates with companies of various industries to expand the base of sellers and users. About 15-20 small enterprises are already registered in the ecosystem. So we are waiting for growth !!
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
i am expecting to see marketing they were doing during ICO stage

since the ICO, there is nothing about marketing

i understand that they re waiting for BASE release

but if it will be such a poor marketing after BASE, then they can not find anyone who buys CAT even at 20 cents
They can improve the marketing but I think they are doing really well.
In terms of volume, we have a decent volume already although we are not yet listed in big exchanges, having Bibox gives a boost in terms of volume.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10

but if it will be such a poor marketing after BASE, then they can not find anyone who buys CAT even at 20 cents

I think strong marketing won't give us much at this stage. The main project BASE is under development and it's gonna take time for the team to build a good product. The competitors are too powerful nowadays and this action won't affect them at all. I am sure the team understands this and has plans to advertise the project when the time comes. I am sure they have plans on it. They've been working well during this time after the ICO. I truly believe they'll go on this way.

Yes, I agree with this. Bitclave developers are more interested in developments of the products. But most of the investors want the price to rise with the help of good marketing. I think the developers are doing their work very hard. Marketing is also considered according to the weekly updates. But I think the main marketing will be done after products are completely ready. Those who are patient now will receive their reward that time.
yes, I think so, they really focus on marketing and improving their products, and https://desearch.com is usable, I hope the developer team can categorize searches like image categories, sites, videos.
what about CAT tokens? actually what is the use of this token? I still do not understand in this case
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

I think strong marketing won't give us much at this stage. The main project BASE is under development and it's gonna take time for the team to build a good product. The competitors are too powerful nowadays and this action won't affect them at all. I am sure the team understands this and has plans to advertise the project when the time comes. I am sure they have plans on it. They've been working well during this time after the ICO. I truly believe they'll go on this way.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

Even though they are giving positive updates about the bitclave but price is not increasing because it is because of market fluctuation. So we have to wait till the market settles and increase its price.

i agree, but it is little early for raping up marketing

once BASE is launched and marketing still sucks then I will complain along everyone else for marketing

but until then no use marketing something half complete bad for retention

we re very close to BASE release, so little more patience

What kind of marketing do you want? Paid promotions?
i believe that bitclave-CAT is out of all crypto utility tokens have the best chance going mainstream

especially this type cause marketers are will do anything and will throw money just about anywhere they have a chance of making a sale

it is a huge market

Even though they are giving positive updates about the bitclave but price is not increasing because it is because of market fluctuation. So we have to wait till the market settles and increase its price.

i agree, but it is little early for raping up marketing

once BASE is launched and marketing still sucks then I will complain along everyone else for marketing

but until then no use marketing something half complete bad for retention

we re very close to BASE release, so little more patience
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I've seen the whitepaper of this project already opened the official website, and with that I participated in social media campaign. Thanks Sylon
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
this is undoubtedly cool news. I am very glad that I am a member of the Bitclave community. It is a pity that the CAT token is very cheap and practically free of trading volumes. But this is a matter of time. I'm sure of it. I wish the team, as always, patience and colossal success! You're a really cool startup. Smiley)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
BitClave is building a decentralized search engine based on blockchain technology, which proposes to eliminate the so called ‘middlemen’ from the system and make it democratized for both businesses and consumers.

it is nice to see that bitclave takes part in events , and i understand that events is where you get collaboration with products and services and BitClave needs events for building its products

but on the other hand weekly reports are mostly empty from development point of view, maybe publishing report every week is too often for such a big project and better make it montly then

otherwise weekly reports are mostly empty reports lately
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
this is undoubtedly cool news. I am very glad that I am a member of the Bitclave community. It is a pity that the CAT token is very cheap and practically free of trading volumes. But this is a matter of time. I'm sure of it. I wish the team, as always, patience and colossal success! You're a really cool startup. Smiley)

Basically reported what happened in the Consensus 2018 convention. I'm down with it. I'm just glad they are seriously pursuing Bitclave's vision. I don't mind if it takes longer than expected. The important thing is that they are doing something and work hard at it and also sharing it to us (very important).
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
the price of the cheap CAT tokens is already a common thing because not all coins rise in price fast, strongly agree with your words patience will bring success it becomes the key.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Yes, they updated in the announcement that in the last year only 1700 people joined the conference but this year the attending crowd has been increased and this shows people are showing interest towards the block chain and its technology.

I also heard that the quality of the visitors was way lower in terms of knowledge. Last year it was many experts and this year every dude with a couple thousand dollars made from crypto went there.
i am happy to see the progress on development

the Search algorithm is definitely improving on a daily basis 👍 Hope to see more page option soon

Sooner or later good development will pisitively effect the pruce and we will see cat at where it deserves
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
Yes, they updated in the announcement that in the last year only 1700 people joined the conference but this year the attending crowd has been increased and this shows people are showing interest towards the block chain and its technology.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
Looks like the team are locked and loaded at the conference today go team get us some good partnerships! Good luck to us all

They have sneaky stuff with Shapeshift. Let's see  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: