Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 20. (Read 114426 times)

Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Can anyone please advise of any venture companies or known individuals which invested in Bitclave?

I don't think they will reveal such companies or individuals unless intended. Rarely do you see a huge backer showing his holdings for no reason, usually, they have vested interest in doing so. Anyway, it doesn't matter, the use case itself is interesting enough.
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
Can anyone please advise of any venture companies or known individuals which invested in Bitclave?
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Bitclave can negotiate as well, i think bitclave has more followers than them but need to let people know so we can participate
Bitclave now only disappoints people with their price but many understand that for a long time this will not continue and we are waiting for change soon.
may be said bitclave is a long-term project is really very unfortunate price now, hopefully you are correct this decline will not continue and changes will come.
We just need to believe otherwise, what is the use of holding tokens? and the team continues to work so I'm still confident in this.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
lately some guys are trying to spread FUD that CAT will be delisted from kucoin due to low volume

kucoin doesnt delist any coin with low volume, it is not gonna happen for bitclave-CAT

there are multiple factors that are considered when listed on exchanges just low volume isn’t the main reason for delisting it’s much more than that

just ignore such people who are trying to buy cheap
It’s hard to wrap people's mind around it because the technology is the first of its kind and marketers and companies will flock over easily if a system BASE links directly to the audience it’s trying to attract

Like Desearch could possibly partner with CoinTelegraph for example and they could ask the companies on paid articles if they want to CaT option for a little higher fee. Then all sponsored articles we could get paid for on Desearch itself those are all possibilities

Use cases are endless
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
i am expecting to see marketing they were doing during ICO stage

since the ICO, there is nothing about marketing

i understand that they re waiting for BASE release

but if it will be such a poor marketing after BASE, then they can not find anyone who buys CAT even at 20 cents
They can improve the marketing but I think they are doing really well.
In terms of volume, we have a decent volume already although we are not yet listed in big exchanges, having Bibox gives a boost in terms of volume.

Yes, We have some volume in Bibox now. But we need a bigger exchange and also a better marketing. The project needs to be known by more and more people. But the team is now more concentrated on developing of the project. As we see in weekly updates everything is going well. I am sure bigger exchanges will list Bitclave when it's needed.
very nice post from telegram channel, it very well explains what is bitclave project

since bitclave is a massive project and this might put it more into perspective.

search engine and BASE [ the blockchain ] is the heart of the Ecosystem it is also an open source for third party DAPPS.

that means is anyone can build on top of the BASE blockchain.

i will try to clarify

think of MatchICO as a third party DAPP it just so happens BitClave build it to test the BASE ecosystem

BASE will be able to monetize every sector that is currently owned by third party marketers

imagine realtors, hotels, flight bookings, amazon, autodeaers etc .com

all these are third party website they don’t do anything except take your data and pay money to google to show you offers

with base, if you chose to share your desearch search results with companies, you will earn CAT for sharing your data and also better offers through BASE ecosystem
very nice post from telegram channel, it very well explains what is bitclave project

since bitclave is a massive project and this might put it more into perspective.

search engine and BASE [ the blockchain ] is the heart of the Ecosystem it is also an open source for third party DAPPS.

that means is anyone can build on top of the BASE blockchain.

but if it will be such a poor marketing after BASE, then they can not find anyone who buys CAT even at 20 cents
In terms of volume, we have a decent volume already although we are not yet listed in big exchanges, having Bibox gives a boost in terms of volume.

Yes, We have some volume in Bibox now. But we need a bigger exchange and also a better marketing. The project needs to be known by more and more people. But the team is now more concentrated on developing of the project. As we see in weekly updates everything is going well. I am sure bigger exchanges will list Bitclave when it's needed.

volume at bibox is fake...it is done by bots..fake sells and buys

real 24 hour volume of bitclave-CAT is around $100k all in all (kucoin, bibox, bancor, etc)

CAT is a utility token,so we need mass adoption

it means better exchanges is a must
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
Bitclave can negotiate as well, i think bitclave has more followers than them but need to let people know so we can participate
Bitclave now only disappoints people with their price but many understand that for a long time this will not continue and we are waiting for change soon.
may be said bitclave is a long-term project is really very unfortunate price now, hopefully you are correct this decline will not continue and changes will come.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213

I think strong marketing won't give us much at this stage. The main project BASE is under development and it's gonna take time for the team to build a good product. The competitors are too powerful nowadays and this action won't affect them at all. I am sure the team understands this and has plans to advertise the project when the time comes. I am sure they have plans on it. They've been working well during this time after the ICO. I truly believe they'll go on this way.

Yes, I agree with this. Bitclave developers are more interested in developments of the products. But most of the investors want the price to rise with the help of good marketing. I think the developers are doing their work very hard. Marketing is also considered according to the weekly updates. But I think the main marketing will be done after products are completely ready. Those who are patient now will receive their reward that time.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
and bitclave team should take action about the "admins" at telegram channel

mods are silent on most issue

if the question is technical, and not on their copy/paste list of pre readied answer, they will tell you that they will go back to you, but most of the time, they wont.

better moderations and support is a must

What are the reasons behind your complaint exactly from the moderations and support of bitclave team?

as all of us notes bitclave team periodically post the project development updates every week.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
i am always positive about his project, bu if some things goes bad, i have to say it, too

today we have seen "all time low" at bitclave-CAt price

i want ro say thank you for bitclave team

at telegram channel there is very constructive discussions, better bitclave team should do something to gain investors trust

and insterest in the project goes lower and lower
Activity: 504

I think strong marketing won't give us much at this stage. The main project BASE is under development and it's gonna take time for the team to build a good product. The competitors are too powerful nowadays and this action won't affect them at all. I am sure the team understands this and has plans to advertise the project when the time comes. I am sure they have plans on it. They've been working well during this time after the ICO. I truly believe they'll go on this way.

Yes, I agree with this. Bitclave developers are more interested in developments of the products. But most of the investors want the price to rise with the help of good marketing. I think the developers are doing their work very hard. Marketing is also considered according to the weekly updates. But I think the main marketing will be done after products are completely ready. Those who are patient now will receive their reward that time.

Their marketing is representing BitClave on conferences mainly for now.

Which I think is a good strategy. The products are not fully ready in my opinion and a global marketing push should be done once everything is ready to go.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12

Their marketing is representing BitClave on conferences mainly for now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
It seems that the team is working, reports are constantly coming out about the work done, I've already seen that there is a search engine, but as I understand this is still far from the final version of what was planned?
Activity: 504

I hope that very soon the products from Bitclave will be acknowledged by new users and steadily improved by the developers. Looking forward to Q3 as there are are also significant milestones if I remember correctly.
Pages:
Jump to: