Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 34. (Read 114426 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Facebook and Twitter also ban advertising related to crypto. It's a good sign for BitClave.
By the way, yes! And not just Twitter and Facebook. Google in principle to prohibit advertising will be. And here is a decentralized search, no prohibitions.

This is the largest threat to owners of big tech companies: that blockchain will take business away from them.
Would it be right to say that this project is more about rewarding users for viewing ads via the search platform, rather than a focus on search engine that gives unbiased/uninfluenced/open source results?

Yep! Bitclave is a distributed search system allowing users to earn tokens for searching goods, purchasing goods and providing personal data to sellers.
it was a nice, steady and strong uptrend after the soft release of "desearch engine"

but eth and btc price fall stopped that uptrend, now at least price is stabilized

after 12th of april, i am expecting a new stronger uptrend as long as eth and btc doesnt ruin it.

I wonder when the market will rise again Roll Eyes Many people in other telegram groups related to crypto also ask the same question. Sad
it was a nice, steady and strong uptrend after the soft release of "desearch engine"

but eth and btc price fall stopped that uptrend, now at least price is stabilized

after 12th of april, i am expecting a new stronger uptrend as long as eth and btc doesnt ruin it.

Did any of you guys here play around with the desearch engine? I haven't had the time yet but will look more closely into during the next days.

Works well! Finds the relevant info.  Shocked
better bitclave team starts to give more attention to the Chinese telegram group / investors

as far as i know, CEO of bitclave will do product release of "desearch" on 12th of April in China

i it the bigges market where bitclave aims to get attention for search engine

Exactly the right call. As you know, Google is presently blocked in Mainland China. Baidu is the premier search engine in China and it pales in comparison to  Google.

Maybe "Deserach" can take some of that market share from Baidu.

Desearch will definitely take the crypto market worldwide!  Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
The partnerships are key for growth we are much better positioned here, really excited for coming days
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Undecided And we need a better exchange than shitty Bibox.

totally agree with you! We need more good exchanges, so that the volume of trading was very good and the price only went up!
The volume is already good, Bibox and Kucoin can create big volume especially Kucoin.
I think we need more news to make the price up and to increase the volume, right now I am seeing 1.6 million dollars 24h volume, it's good already.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
Would it be right to say that this project is more about rewarding users for viewing ads via the search platform, rather than a focus on search engine that gives unbiased/uninfluenced/open source results?

did you mean just like google ads or something else ?
if yes, i'm 100% agree with you, because this will make Bitclave more valuable  Wink

Yes, that's right. Instead of Google or other advertising platforms, users will get paid to view ads.
And desearch.com which is soft version of Bitclave product is live now. Desearch is decentralized crypto search engine.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Why is coinexchange not mentioned as market for bitclave on coinmarketcap? does team contacted them
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

Did any of you guys here play around with the desearch engine? I haven't had the time yet but will look more closely into during the next days.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

totally agree with you! We need more good exchanges, so that the volume of trading was very good and the price only went up!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

that is totally true

bibox trading volue of CAT is mostly done bots...they re using bots to create volume for CAT tokens

kucoin is slightly better than bibox

but if we want a mass adoption of CAT, then we should have better exchanges and more liquidity
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
better bitclave team starts to give more attention to the Chinese telegram group / investors

as far as i know, CEO of bitclave will do product release of "desearch" on 12th of April in China

i it the bigges market where bitclave aims to get attention for search engine

Exactly the right call. As you know, Google is presently blocked in Mainland China. Baidu is the premier search engine in China and it pales in comparison to  Google.

Maybe "Deserach" can take some of that market share from Baidu.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

did you mean just like google ads or something else ?
if yes, i'm 100% agree with you, because this will make Bitclave more valuable  Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
Indeed. The potentials are huge here as everything is open source and decentralized and not to mention that China have Google and other search engines banned because they track users.

I agree , but they will be necessary to make a very strong marketing company that would gain popularity in this asian market

One of the most promising uses of blockchain is in digital advertising. But blockchain technology still faces some significant challenges in transforming the ad industry. Hope Bitclave will win on this bear market..
Activity: 238
Activity: 504
These guys are working like machines and they push out so many updates. It is just that many don't know right now how to value these outputs. Guys, Bitclave is going to revolutionize the area of online search! Please understand that!

what i see,

they re really good developers, but they re really bad at marketing and moderating...they should improving marketing to polish the product

there is desearch telegram channel now, and nobodt moderates that channel

people who uses deseach has tons of questions in mind but there is noone to answer those questions 

I totally disagree. Moderating is awesome, they are super polite and professional especially in the telegram group. Further, they always put emphasis on development and they are not so much about hyping an unfinished product. In comparison to others they have a real plan that they are following.
Activity: 896
Indeed. The potentials are huge here as everything is open source and decentralized and not to mention that China have Google and other search engines banned because they track users.

I agree , but they will be necessary to make a very strong marketing company that would gain popularity in this asian market
Pages:
Jump to: