Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 37. (Read 114426 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
how much longer until bitclave search is live? its one of the few ico products i actually would enjoy using more than what is presently available (so long as it works well)

there is romours that people are already using the product "crypto search engine"

if it is ture, i dont think it will take long until the release

maybe team makes an april 1 joke to centralized search engines

when i look at the charts, i can say that it is very soon

The team has always been trying to accomplish what they promised. So, I think it's not just rumors.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Volume 24 hours has increased since 200k to 3.3 millions , but price still 0.02...very frustrating

be patient with price , i don't think there will be a rocket pump recently ,because the crypto market keep dropping

since there is low volume and small marketcap; price went up %100 in couple of minutes with a strong buy order

i feel like it is the bottom now, and traders are checking each other before bull market for CAT

todays spike was the beginning i believe

there is no bottom  in crypto  this is my personal opinion ,i will buy more cat if market stable .

today i see the price of CAT increase, hope this is the beginning
and the price will continue rising until hit the ICO price

To begin we need to wait at least the price of ico, and only then after the release we can expect a good price CAT
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
how much longer until bitclave search is live? its one of the few ico products i actually would enjoy using more than what is presently available (so long as it works well)

there is romours that people are already using the product "crypto search engine"

if it is ture, i dont think it will take long until the release

maybe team makes an april 1 joke to centralized search engines

when i look at the charts, i can say that it is very soon

I have a feeling the team is gonna show us something interesting shortly. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
Volume 24 hours has increased since 200k to 3.3 millions , but price still 0.02...very frustrating

be patient with price , i don't think there will be a rocket pump recently ,because the crypto market keep dropping

since there is low volume and small marketcap; price went up %100 in couple of minutes with a strong buy order

i feel like it is the bottom now, and traders are checking each other before bull market for CAT

there is no bottom  in crypto  this is my personal opinion ,i will buy more cat if market stable .

waitting for a good chance to buy ,good decision,i don't there will be bad news later ,hold part
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

Agreed as well! If you don't believe us, just get on other telegram groups and read comments. It's completely the same everywhere  Roll Eyes The market is down... Huh  Sad
Only I think that new white webiste with gray fonts is a mess?
Maybe we can get some independent website analytics so they open eyes for our great team?

I like their new website. I also remember other people on telegram liked it as well.  Smiley

Guys, it doesn't matter what color scheme of site have been chosen. Much more important how team will work, and what result they will achieve.

Agreed!  Wink
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Volume 24 hours has increased since 200k to 3.3 millions , but price still 0.02...very frustrating. I do not want to think if bitoin drops to 7000 , maybe the price cat drops to 0.01

I have many times disappointed in this project of course hope does not die to see the price increase at least to its ICO cost it will already be very strong progress
Activity: 314
Merit: 100

Activity: 208

The result is not seen in just a snap of a finger. Jist be patient and wait. It will recover soon.
Activity: 314

Activity: 37
Volume 24 hours has increased since 200k to 3.3 millions , but price still 0.02...very frustrating. I do not want to think if bitoin drops to 7000 , maybe the price cat drops to 0.01
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
BitClave ] has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of BitClave.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 9 days. (BitClave is currently in last place with 0 votes)

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

And what is cryptaldash? Is it new exchange? As I see, there is also token-sale on this website... I don't think that listing of CAT on this exchange can rise CAT price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
They got a lot of money at ICO and don't want to list CAT on a better exchange?

Maybe they don't need it now. Situation on the market isn't stable. Even if CAT will be listed on bigger exchange, it doesn't mean the price will rise.

Undoubtedly, however, there are more traders on large exchanges and the likelihood that they will be interested in a token exists.

right now is not good Situation  for hitting bigger exchange ,but i didn't know market whether will recover . if recover hope team can do something on marketting .

in principle, the list of exchanges where the CAT is already trading is good. Now the main team raelozovat product! Soon promise to please us with good news. Let's wait!

We have to remain calm because if the company has an update they will through social media channels and we need not worry about the update. Bitclave is one of the best coin to hold and now it is completely testing the patience of the people.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
The prices for CAT are so low these days it is unbelievable. Just imagine if they really build what is written in the white paper $$$. It will be amazing.

Maybe they don't need it now. Situation on the market isn't stable. Even if CAT will be listed on bigger exchange, it doesn't mean the price will rise.

i dont think  CAT be listed on bigger exchange is a good thing ,as we know bigger exchange should pay for expensive fee ,why not give the fee buy back some token from small exchange . will pump high what's you like

sorry, but what you wrote means you dont understand from this business

big traders and investors doesnt trust such small exchanges like kucoin or bibox... they dont buy max 100-200k like you...they buy and trade with millions

and they dont go and open account for buying CAT at small exchanges...because they dont trust

when there is many good coins with potential like cat at big exchanges, why whales come to bibox/kucoin
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Undoubtedly, however, there are more traders on large exchanges and the likelihood that they will be interested in a token exists.

right now is not good Situation  for hitting bigger exchange ,but i didn't know market whether will recover . if recover hope team can do something on marketting .

in principle, the list of exchanges where the CAT is already trading is good. Now the main team raelozovat product! Soon promise to please us with good news. Let's wait!
Every time we have to wait because if they are working they can certainly give us an update.
In the world where competition is big, project like this will get better so while we are holding there is a bigger chance that the value
of our tokens will grow and that requires patience on our part and knowing what are the team's  accomplishment so far.
Pages:
Jump to: