Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 33. (Read 114426 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Coinexchange is not listed at coinmarketcap. If dev can contact coinmarketcap to add it,it would be nice. I know these are small exchanges

what did you mean with coinexchange ?
is this token already listed on coinexchange ?

As far as I know there has not been any announcements about coinexchange from the team.
Bitclave is only listed on Bibox, Kucoin, Bancor, Tidex, Yobit, Hib8 and Etherdelta.

With such raised money they can care about better exchanges (like Binance or Okex). What news about development?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Facebook and Twitter also ban advertising related to crypto. It's a good sign for BitClave.
By the way, yes! And not just Twitter and Facebook. Google in principle to prohibit advertising will be. And here is a decentralized search, no prohibitions.

This is the largest threat to owners of big tech companies: that blockchain will take business away from them.
That would not happen instantly, at least we have less competition and blockchain can make everything possible.
With decentralized search, this is better because it will gain the confidence of the users and their information are safer when using a decentralized platform.
I hope this vision will be achieve in the future.
I think that the whole process will take a very, very long time. That from centralized google most went to the decentralized search (Bitclave). But this is quite real in the future.

Sure! We all want it to happen as soon as possible but, hey! Let's be realistic. Even Google has been forced to spend quite a lot of time to become what it is now.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
Coinexchange is not listed at coinmarketcap. If dev can contact coinmarketcap to add it,it would be nice. I know these are small exchanges

As far as I know there has not been any announcements about coinexchange from the team.
Bitclave is only listed on Bibox, Kucoin, Bancor, Tidex, Yobit, Hib8 and Etherdelta.

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
it was a nice, steady and strong uptrend after the soft release of "desearch engine"

but eth and btc price fall stopped that uptrend, now at least price is stabilized

after 12th of april, i am expecting a new stronger uptrend as long as eth and btc doesnt ruin it.

I wonder when the market will rise again Roll Eyes Many people in other telegram groups related to crypto also ask the same question. Sad

if you ask me, even a stable btc and eth market will be enough for bitclave-CAT to start its uptrend...we dont even need a market rise, flat market is okey

someone or a group is trying to prevent the price increase of CAT, what i see from orderbooks at kucoin cat/btc...they put 5-6 differnet 200k sell walls
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Just as Google came from one small idea, the challenge to Google can be built from a pure idea, but based on blockchain and empowering users instead of exploiting them.

Yup! It's always been this way.

I don't want to be a party pooper but challenging Google's market leadership is almost impossible - Bing tried and failed miserably. However, Bitclave is blockchain-based and that's unique already. It will be quite exciting to watch how Bitclave scales if ever or climb up on usage and popularity.
Activity: 126
BitClave is aiming to design the platform that is consumer centric so that advertisers can track their performance based on ‘results’ and not based on views or clicks.
it was a nice, steady and strong uptrend after the soft release of "desearch engine"

but eth and btc price fall stopped that uptrend, now at least price is stabilized

after 12th of april, i am expecting a new stronger uptrend as long as eth and btc doesnt ruin it.

Did any of you guys here play around with the desearch engine? I haven't had the time yet but will look more closely into during the next days.

i have been using it since 2 weeks before the soft release

i stopped using google for crypto related searchs after i had met desearch

it is a good product, but bitclave team's marketing ability is far from the necessary min requirements

soft release was a disaster

Maybe they plan to advertise it better when it's modified? For now, it's not something they want it to be?

possible, hopefully you re right

as far as i know, they will do the official release on 12th of april in China

and when i ask last time they dont have a special organisation for planned event for the official release

next week we will see it, but what i saw up to now tells me official release will not be special
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

Did any of you guys here play around with the desearch engine? I haven't had the time yet but will look more closely into during the next days.

it is a good product, but bitclave team's marketing ability is far from the necessary min requirements

Maybe they plan to advertise it better when it's modified? For now, it's not something they want it to be?
Just as Google came from one small idea, the challenge to Google can be built from a pure idea, but based on blockchain and empowering users instead of exploiting them.

Yup! It's always been this way.
Activity: 518
Merit: 299

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Facebook and Twitter also ban advertising related to crypto. It's a good sign for BitClave.
By the way, yes! And not just Twitter and Facebook. Google in principle to prohibit advertising will be. And here is a decentralized search, no prohibitions.

This is the largest threat to owners of big tech companies: that blockchain will take business away from them.
That would not happen instantly, at least we have less competition and blockchain can make everything possible.
With decentralized search, this is better because it will gain the confidence of the users and their information are safer when using a decentralized platform.
I think that the whole process will take a very, very long time. That from centralized google most went to the decentralized search (Bitclave). But this is quite real in the future.

I think once Bitclave is up and running, you give it one year to see how much market share the platform has attained against the giants like Google and Bing. (Do people still use Bing?)

Yes people still use bing)) but very soon bitclave will start to take away a part of users, it is necessary to wait absolutely not for long!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

I think once Bitclave is up and running, you give it one year to see how much market share the platform has attained against the giants like Google and Bing. (Do people still use Bing?)
Activity: 450
Merit: 251

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Undecided And we need a better exchange than shitty Bibox.

totally agree with you! We need more good exchanges, so that the volume of trading was very good and the price only went up!
The volume is already good, Bibox and Kucoin can create big volume especially Kucoin.
I think we need more news to make the price up and to increase the volume, right now I am seeing 1.6 million dollars 24h volume, it's good already.

I like this 2 exchanges. But Im not agree. Bibox and kukoin have small daily volume. Binance much better exchanges.

I think listing on Binance waill be the best decission for the project. It is great exchange with big volume. Better could be only bittrex or poloniex, but I don't think CAT could be listed there soon.
yes, I also think so, for now maybe Bitclave can not listed in Binance or bittrex exchange because it takes process and time to listed in the exchange. and only tokens that are really good and have a high transaction volume can be listed in their exchange
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app

totally agree with you! We need more good exchanges, so that the volume of trading was very good and the price only went up!
The volume is already good, Bibox and Kucoin can create big volume especially Kucoin.
I think we need more news to make the price up and to increase the volume, right now I am seeing 1.6 million dollars 24h volume, it's good already.

I like this 2 exchanges. But Im not agree. Bibox and kukoin have small daily volume. Binance much better exchanges.

I think listing on Binance waill be the best decission for the project. It is great exchange with big volume. Better could be only bittrex or poloniex, but I don't think CAT could be listed there soon.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin

Pages:
Jump to: