Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 39. (Read 114426 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
market is bad, and on top of it bitclave's very bad marketing skills

people are saying that there will be "crypto search engine" by bitclave very soon

but investors doesnt trust the team anymore

that is what i see, it is the only explanation for such a low value at the market 

Grin It won't last long. They will change their mind soon. I am sure of this. By the way, I am an investor and I trust the team Smiley So, there are investors who believe in the project! Just know this before posting such comments next time.  Roll Eyes Tongue

oh then you re about to extinct or endemic maybe

hopefully this time, bitclave marketing team wont be unsuccessful...otherwise they will lose you too

since i havent seen the product / search engine yet, i can not comment on it

but they say that it is quite good.
hopefully we have a good developing team, beside bad marketing team

May I ask? What is it you consider to be weak about their marketing?

he mean CAT didn't hit major exchange yet ,and never protect the price of token,also never pump price . i guess!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

people are saying that there will be "crypto search engine" by bitclave very soon

that is what i see, it is the only explanation for such a low value at the market 

Grin It won't last long. They will change their mind soon. I am sure of this. By the way, I am an investor and I trust the team Smiley So, there are investors who believe in the project! Just know this before posting such comments next time.  Roll Eyes Tongue

hopefully this time, bitclave marketing team wont be unsuccessful...otherwise they will lose you too

May I ask? What is it you consider to be weak about their marketing?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Activity: 478
Bitclave offers quite revolutionary technological solutions. Therefore, I do not even doubt that over time he will shoot

price dropped again ,i don't sell my tokens also don't want to see my wallet .waitting for bitclave shoooooot
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
This project is silently growing. You guys definitely need to apply on the bigger exchanges which gives more liquidity for token holders. Google now banned ads related to cryptocurrency and now you guys have a good chance to create a de-facto search engine for all crypto users even getting paid to search our queries.

I think Google has made a mistake  Shocked BitClave to the Moon  Grin

It can be a questions of legality of cryptocurrency advertising. We would see such limitation of any questions about cryptocurrency, till it will not have a regulatory legislation.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

It is clear that the Bitclave team is working on all axes of the project, but they have a long way to go to achieve the road map outlined in their white paper.

Exactly, people who have ability to analyse the market will grab a lot of coins in the market, already the team is working in the background and we are seeing those from their update. So grab as many coins as possible in the market.

I am sure large whales feel like it is Christmas if they see CAT trading at a few cents. Easy for them to load up big time.
This project is silently growing. You guys definitely need to apply on the bigger exchanges which gives more liquidity for token holders. Google now banned ads related to cryptocurrency and now you guys have a good chance to create a de-facto search engine for all crypto users even getting paid to search our queries.

I think Google has made a mistake  Shocked BitClave to the Moon  Grin

Alex, do you think why your CAT token is traded 5 times lower than the price that was on the ICO in dollars (I'm not talking about bitcoin), can you do something wrong?
These are all features of the market. Now is a very good time to buy these tokens. Further this possibility may not be

Why should I buy them now, I already bought enough for ICO, full pockets of these cheap tokens, I was very upset by this price drop

It's so funny when people want the big profit shortly! Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 107

Alex, do you think why your CAT token is traded 5 times lower than the price that was on the ICO in dollars (I'm not talking about bitcoin), can you do something wrong?
These are all features of the market. Now is a very good time to buy these tokens. Further this possibility may not be

Why should I buy them now, I already bought enough for ICO, full pockets of these cheap tokens, I was very upset by this price drop

This is crypto market, he is very volatile now and it can bring a good profit to all people who bought cheap coins and tokens now. After a while the prices will be recovered and they will go new heights.

The market tests if you are a hamster or a HODLER. So everyone should decide for themselves. We need to wait for the next cycle.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

This is crypto market, he is very volatile now and it can bring a good profit to all people who bought cheap coins and tokens now. After a while the prices will be recovered and they will go new heights.
Activity: 504
I think CAT cost can be more less expensive. Also, it won't have quick develop.
As I see showcase has downtrend. So we ought to be prepared for this.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
I bought some CAT from Yobit in 14 march . After two days my Pending Withdrawals " in process " 0 confirm ...I do not think it's normal.

if you think this is not normal, just contact yobit suppport
better you trade cat in bibox not in yobit
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
A lot of different news concerning the world of cryptocurrency, it comes every day. Many experts say different things, everyone says its the best he theory. But the cryptocurrency market is growing faster and stronger.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101

Activity: 37
I bought some CAT from Yobit in 14 march . After two days my Pending Withdrawals " in process " 0 confirm ...I do not think it's normal.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100

the project will take time to get profit because there is the lot of things we need to consider because market correction, some impatient people will sell them and dump the market. It should consolidate in order to reach higher price in the market for that we have to wait patiently.

Of course, any project needs time to implement the project. This is not a fast process, but more patient investors will get the maximum profit.
I really agree with your words are more patient in waiting for projects that want to run their roadmap takes a long time for those who are more patient will get a sweet result later .. just hold it real

I think Bitclave  can give a lot of money to  invetors when the Decentralized Search - Bitclave work.
The price of token will rapidly grow, so I recommend everyone to hold them
Activity: 574

the project will take time to get profit because there is the lot of things we need to consider because market correction, some impatient people will sell them and dump the market. It should consolidate in order to reach higher price in the market for that we have to wait patiently.

Of course, any project needs time to implement the project. This is not a fast process, but more patient investors will get the maximum profit.
I really agree with your words are more patient in waiting for projects that want to run their roadmap takes a long time for those who are more patient will get a sweet result later .. just hold it real
Pages:
Jump to: