Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 58. (Read 114452 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
they may delay because the bitcoin and altcoin prices are in a panic, the price is not stable, so it might be good to delay ICO
thank Dev
Activity: 798
where can i buy bitclave, what trading flatform they are listed now?
Activity: 20
Is it true that JAXX accepted CAT?

I can download CAT wallet in JAXX. Is it happen to anyone else?

Thanks

yes true. if u use JAXX wallet, u will see CAT there
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Thanks
Where did you see this information? I think in this case the price should rise significantly

yes, do you have source for this? or perhaps received a newsletter from team regarding this matter? cause i have checked my email and did not received info about this. hope you can give us your source so we can all verify that.

Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bitclave is a very interesting and promising project. Excellent team, a smart idea and the guys are working and it's seen. When everything that has been planned will be done, the token will fly to the moon. I keep the token on long and I'm not going to sell in the near future
Activity: 462
Merit: 290

Thanks
Where did you see this information? I think in this case the price should rise significantly
Activity: 45
Merit: 2

Thanks
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
I heard about CAT from a friend. Could someone explain to me how to be in the airdrop?

I know probably it is written on this thread but it's so long.

Thanks guys.

There's no airdrop. Maybe you heard about the bounty token distribution in which all participants received 1 CAT. Maybe it's just a test. The devs here are not that communicative. I believe they prefer Telegram more.

Not only bitclave many companies are not active after completion of ICO. Now a days companies are responding through telegram channel and giving lot of updates and their partnerships.
Activity: 322
So I went to MatchICO and first thing needed is KYC. During beta only FB is allowed, I don't do FB because I respect my privacy.

So in order to get Bitclave you must provide ID, that is a loser right out the gate for me. I guess that it should have been expected but without clear cut rules on what info is shared.  I spend much time trying to block ads and tracking so I won't be earning any.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
I heard about CAT from a friend. Could someone explain to me how to be in the airdrop?

Thanks guys.

There's no airdrop. Maybe you heard about the bounty token distribution in which all participants received 1 CAT. Maybe it's just a test. The devs here are not that communicative. I believe they prefer Telegram more.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Thanks guys.

Many people want airdrop but not all the projects deliver tokens through it. Bitclave already sold their tokens through ICO. If you want some tokens check the exchanges but you will need crypto for that.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520

Thanks guys.
You can buy a coin only on the exchanges now, no airdrop, but price on exchanges is good
Activity: 364
Is it possible to vote with another bit-z account? and how can I receive my bonus?
Hello! Yes, but you should buy on Bit-Z some VTC to vote (we provide 50 free tokens once). You will receive tokens CAT from Bit-Z after the voting is over.

why Bit-Z ? is this exchange is good ?
because i never trade in Bit-Z..
thank you

I would like to know answer to the above question as well. by the way I had voted for Bitclave already.

Not only many participants never heard about this Bit- Z exchange and I am asking the question on which country this exchange is located. Whether people are listing or team members are responding to listing Bitclave in other exchanges.

There are so many exchange where  CAT can be listed i wonder why is the team are satisfied to have CAT on a low volumed exchanges. Sad
Activity: 420
Is it possible to vote with another bit-z account? and how can I receive my bonus?
Hello! Yes, but you should buy on Bit-Z some VTC to vote (we provide 50 free tokens once). You will receive tokens CAT from Bit-Z after the voting is over.

thank you

I would like to know answer to the above question as well. by the way I had voted for Bitclave already.

Not only many participants never heard about this Bit- Z exchange and I am asking the question on which country this exchange is located. Whether people are listing or team members are responding to listing Bitclave in other exchanges.
Activity: 45
Merit: 2

Thanks guys.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520

thank you
I think developers do not have a choose, now we have to be glad any exchange, because it will give us volumes
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

thank you

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

thank you
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
What do you think, how high can Bitclave price go within 1-2 months? Around 0.75$? More?

in my opinion bitclave will reach about $0.5 in the next 2 months
not a suggestions to buy this token, but this is only my personal predictions
yep, and about 3-7$ in 2years
And the price of Ethereum will be 10,000 - 20,000 dollars in that time, hmm... Grin I think it is reasonable for the value and the potential of BitClave in the future. But, I predict the price of CAT will increase in next few days. Just follow the market and wait the result Wink.
If Ethereum will cost as much as you think, all the other tokens based on it automatically go up in price as it was in the spring
That is the benefit of using the ETH platform because as it grows tokens will also grow.
Actually most of my investment are ETH tokens and based on what I have observed, it's giving me a profit already as ETH has rise significantly
this month alone which I think will still continue to rise.
ethereum is the best platform in crypto world at this moment,
so, if you choose eth as your investments, you do the right mate,,
because my investments portofolio is about 50% on Eth  Wink
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: