Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 62. (Read 114452 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
and idea why can we withdrawal CAT at Bibox??? whitdrawals are frozen

hi there, i think you need to wait until they are already unfrozen. maybe there are just having maintenance as of the moment.  if nothing happens after 48 hours, then i must say that contacting support is important.

goodluck Smiley
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
any idea why cant we withdrawal CAT at Bibox??? whitdrawals are frozen
Activity: 574
https://eloncity.io/
Have you noticed that on a coinmarketcap, does not show that it is possible to trade CAT on etherdelta? And it's a long time ago. Why do you think so?
Activity: 38
I bought some CAT from BiBox. Are these IOUs or are they the finalized tokens?

final ! BiBox is good market i think  ,happy trading

Thank you!
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

does bitclave team have another plan to list on other exchange. Bibox is good but I think it is better to have other exchange list this token. (not ed)
Activity: 434

Activity: 38
Activity: 392
I Can't withdraw from Bibox to Mew. Say " invalid address "...
This is strange. MEW supports all erc-20 tokens, so the address of your purse tokens should be sent to it.
Precisely did not make a mistake when copying the address of MEW?

No mistake. First I tried bitclave to mew , then I tried another token RDN ( Raiden Network ) and again " invalid address "

Since you have tried it for two token alreafy and still the issue persist, i strongly suggest to contact to bibox support and ask for help.

Yes, contact support so they can help you fixed it right away.

Btw, do we have new exchange than bibox? Any news for that?
Activity: 378
This is strange. MEW supports all erc-20 tokens, so the address of your purse tokens should be sent to it.

No mistake. First I tried bitclave to mew , then I tried another token RDN ( Raiden Network ) and again " invalid address "

Since you have tried it for two token alreafy and still the issue persist, i strongly suggest to contact to bibox support and ask for help.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
I have joined airdrop through website , is airdrop is running yet or not?
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
Ok... this explains a LOT  Grin
The IOU on HItbtc, I was thinking why Cats are available on Hitbtc even tough i did not see any official announcements.
Decided to try BiBox and they are not so bad, bought some CAT there , like the gray style interface there .

few days ago i try bibox to trade and make deposits and withdrawal, everything fine
so, for now i have no doubt with bibox
Activity: 37
Activity: 574
https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 37
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
hi can tokens be transfered to myetherwallet when boungt on exchange? or do I need bitclave wallet?

Yes, you can send them to your MEW.  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Fortes fortuna adiuvat
hi can tokens be transfered to myetherwallet when boungt on exchange? or do I need bitclave wallet?
Activity: 644
The IOU on HItbtc, I was thinking why Cats are available on Hitbtc even tough i did not see any official announcements.
Decided to try BiBox and they are not so bad, bought some CAT there , like the gray style interface there .

BiBox is good a exchange for trading but doesn't keep your coin there because it is better to divert your money Bitclave coins to your concerned wallet. Yes, Hitbtc still, didn't convert them into normal trading, people cannot able to trade Bitclave tokens in HitBtc.
Activity: 854
I think that the investors will have limited time to buy CAT any anouncement from now on will make CAT explode. They are already trading huge volume on bibox.com

hope,, another exchange will add bitclave
and i believe the price will be soar  Wink

Yes, for now, they are trading in Bibox, after listing in another the price of Bitclave will increase but for another exchange, it will take some time. Team is very developing the main product to be launched so wait for it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
Pages:
Jump to: