Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 59. (Read 114452 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Is it possible to vote with another bit-z account? and how can I receive my bonus?
Activity: 154
I vote buy why is like that? Is it need to have a balance?
You should have VTC for voting. Please follow our instruction to receive free 50 VTC
Tokens for voting at bit-z.
1) Register using the link: https://www.bit-z.com/user/signup?pid=1279819 (You will get 50 VTC airdrop only through the link, VTC is Votecoin created for voting.)
2) Confirm your email address
3) Login again
4) Enable 2FA authentication
5) Go to “Vote” page
6) Scroll to CAT
7) Click on “Detail”
8 Vote with VTC tokens.
Activity: 266
I vote buy why is like that? Is it need to have a balance?
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Please read our blog post about our 2018 goals and collaborations! BitClave — 2018 and beyond

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
What do you think, how high can Bitclave price go within 1-2 months? Around 0.75$? More?

in my opinion bitclave will reach about $0.5 in the next 2 months
not a suggestions to buy this token, but this is only my personal predictions
yep, and about 3-7$ in 2years
And the price of Ethereum will be 10,000 - 20,000 dollars in that time, hmm... Grin I think it is reasonable for the value and the potential of BitClave in the future. But, I predict the price of CAT will increase in next few days. Just follow the market and wait the result Wink.
If Ethereum will cost as much as you think, all the other tokens based on it automatically go up in price as it was in the spring
That is the benefit of using the ETH platform because as it grows tokens will also grow.
Actually most of my investment are ETH tokens and based on what I have observed, it's giving me a profit already as ETH has rise significantly
this month alone which I think will still continue to rise.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
What do you think, how high can Bitclave price go within 1-2 months? Around 0.75$? More?

And the price of Ethereum will be 10,000 - 20,000 dollars in that time, hmm... Grin I think it is reasonable for the value and the potential of BitClave in the future. But, I predict the price of CAT will increase in next few days. Just follow the market and wait the result Wink.
If Ethereum will cost as much as you think, all the other tokens based on it automatically go up in price as it was in the spring
Activity: 686
Wow - Rank 188 (market cap) - pretty good, for just about two weeks on the market  Cool

soon will be at 100 in coinmarketcap rank,,
i believe with this project, just few weeks after ICO's done already listed in many exchange
and my hope is i can see bitclave on binance or bittrex

Potential coins will always takes time to get more reputable in the market but bitclave is the most potential coin in the market and it is already making partnership with other companies. Let's see how the future is going to be.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250

Activity: 356
Merit: 100
what is the next step in the roadmap guys ?
looking forward for top 100  Roll Eyes
It will not be easy to get there but I believe it will happen, we have 2 great exchanges already that anytime can generate a big volume
but with the current development I am still doubtful it will happen very soon.
Now is the right time to hold, because this project is for long term and will surely give us a good profit if we stay patient.

totally agreed ,CAT already have product , be patient.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
It will not be easy to get there but I believe it will happen, we have 2 great exchanges already that anytime can generate a big volume
but with the current development I am still doubtful it will happen very soon.
Now is the right time to hold, because this project is for long term and will surely give us a good profit if we stay patient.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
why is the price so low at the minute?

take it easy ,btc is not stable recently .
Activity: 51
This coin launches with its MatchICO alpha on its website yet there is no mention of it in the whitepaper. Why is that?

I guess that's because: MatchICO is (just) a proof of concept website - which is still in alpha stage.
More important is the BASE (Bitclave Active Search Ecosystem) platform, which of course can be found on the website and in the whitepaper.
If I understood correctly, the product (MatchICO) is based on the platform (BASE).

https://www.bitclave.com/en/
Alpha
BASE platform is under active development and is publicly available on BitClave's GitHub account. The CAT Token is deployed on Ethereum main net and is used as the currency in BitClave’s first product.
The product is dubbed MatchICO. MatchICO allows ICO projects to pay contributors CAT tokens in return for the right to use contributor’s personal data while presenting their ICO project.

https://medium.com/@BitClave/bitclave-2018-and-beyond-813df59489da
In October, we released the first version of our search product dubbed MatchICO. MatchICO is a proof of concept website where users can receive CAT tokens in exchange for viewing various ICO’s while sharing their data with the listed companies. MatchICO is mainly aimed at demonstrating a new way of direct marketing between consumers and businesses. Businesses pay the consumers directly, avoiding middlemen like Google and Facebook — BitClave’s core idea.
Activity: 71
This coin launches with its MatchICO alpha on its website yet there is no mention of it in the whitepaper. Why is that?
c15
Activity: 204

c15
Activity: 204
why is the price so low at the minute?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

Activity: 95
Activity: 8
Would it be right to say that this project is more about rewarding users for viewing ads via the search platform, rather than a focus on search engine that gives unbiased/uninfluenced/open source results?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
For the listing on large stock exchanges, the team needs a finished product, otherwise they will not be accepted. Now the work is in full swing and soon the price of $ 0.2 will be very funny, you have to buy a sagged coin while there is such a chance.
Pages:
Jump to: