Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 65. (Read 114452 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 501
can somebody enlighten me about circulation? total supply 299M is correct on CMC?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
We need to apply to Kucoin.

Can this be handled? Thanks.

hope not only kucoin but binance or bittrex ,wll be great  Wink
and i hope bitclave team should do something for this

It will be easy to apply on binance if ever the product is already there. But i think kucoin is a lot better to have CAT there.

Yeah, why not kucoin? Binance ang kucoin are the gamous exchange as of the moment.
Activity: 448

It will be easy to apply on binance if ever the product is already there. But i think kucoin is a lot better to have CAT there.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
BitClave Partners with FuzeX for Secure and Easy Smart Card Transactions
BitClave, a US-based company that provides a decentralized search engine to directly connect businesses and consumers through Ethereum-based smart contracts, has partnered with FuzeX, a Switzerland-based company that has created a smart e-card for credit, debit, rewards and cryptocurrency transactions.
https://medium.com/bitclave/bitclave-partners-with-fuzex-for-secure-and-easy-smart-card-transactions-a20f6c5ccbb8

This is great news,, for bitclave,,
Congrats for bitclave team, and i' m so glad can be a part of this project

I think fuzux is making partnerships with companies which has great potential value. I think fuzux is making secure card transaction platform which has the ability for secure transactions.
project bitclave project is indeed very good dev team is also very good wishes for the future of her nicer and forward
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
BitClave Partners with FuzeX for Secure and Easy Smart Card Transactions
BitClave, a US-based company that provides a decentralized search engine to directly connect businesses and consumers through Ethereum-based smart contracts, has partnered with FuzeX, a Switzerland-based company that has created a smart e-card for credit, debit, rewards and cryptocurrency transactions.
https://medium.com/bitclave/bitclave-partners-with-fuzex-for-secure-and-easy-smart-card-transactions-a20f6c5ccbb8

This is great news,, for bitclave,,
Congrats for bitclave team, and i' m so glad can be a part of this project

I think fuzux is making partnerships with companies which has great potential value. I think fuzux is making secure card transaction platform which has the ability for secure transactions.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hi! Got some CAT yesterday and today, from Bibox (price 0,16 - 0,17 USD / CAT). I think it's a very good price, since I could not buy during token sale. All the best in 2018 to the team and to this community!
Activity: 9

Activity: 574
https://eloncity.io/
binance should pay 50btc for listing fee , it's crazy!

It's called greed.

Reminds me of once overpriced website directories that everyone thought they needed to succeed. Social media has rendered such directories worthless, and Google doesn't value them anymore.

Perhaps Binance will suffer a similar outcome when something better comes along. 
50 bitcoins for listing on binance? It's really too expensive and unreasonable. I'm certainly not an expert in how much the listing should cost, but it seems that it's a lot.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
when will CAT hit major exchange , anyone knows ?
Activity: 320
Merit: 104

hi, i dont think so it is the exchange of bitclave, as you know if you will just click deposit on your account, notification from hitbtc will pop up saying,

Please note that CAT is an IOU for future issued token. Until the blockchain is released withdrawals and deposits are unavailable. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

so just for the benefit of everyone, it is not yet available to trade on hitbtc.

you are right its only IOU in hitbtc,, but how about bibox, did you know about it?

@bibox: Registration, depositing of ETH, trading, as well as the withdraw of CAT tokens to my wallet (myetherwallet.com) have worked very well. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27417699

i must support this newbie here. Smiley

yes, CAT on bibox is the exact CAT v2 we have. so in short, you can already trade your cat tokens there. but for me, i must rather hold my CAT. im sure this has a great future this year. it might go up to even .5 to 1 $ each. Smiley

good project for long-term investment for me, just hold and wait.
Activity: 392

hi, i dont think so it is the exchange of bitclave, as you know if you will just click deposit on your account, notification from hitbtc will pop up saying,

Please note that CAT is an IOU for future issued token. Until the blockchain is released withdrawals and deposits are unavailable. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

so just for the benefit of everyone, it is not yet available to trade on hitbtc.

you are right its only IOU in hitbtc,, but how about bibox, did you know about it?

@bibox: Registration, depositing of ETH, trading, as well as the withdraw of CAT tokens to my wallet (myetherwallet.com) have worked very well. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27417699

i must support this newbie here. Smiley

yes, CAT on bibox is the exact CAT v2 we have. so in short, you can already trade your cat tokens there. but for me, i must rather hold my CAT. im sure this has a great future this year. it might go up to even .5 to 1 $ each. Smiley
Activity: 9
A heads up on Bibox:

The website is trash, putting in an order is trash, customer support is actually not terrible.

I had to go to support so my transaction would even go through to their site. Just set the buy order.

This project as it stands is extremely undervalued. I would like this project to go to kucoin MINIMUM. Binance at best.

Even cryptopia, anything other than the current exchanges. They are a HUGE limiting factor.
Activity: 56
What problems will this project solve?
Activity: 512
Merit: 20

It's called greed.

Reminds me of once overpriced website directories that everyone thought they needed to succeed. Social media has rendered such directories worthless, and Google doesn't value them anymore.

Perhaps Binance will suffer a similar outcome when something better comes along. 
Activity: 546
How we can add it on kucoin or binance?

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
How we can add it on kucoin or binance? maybe listing on kucoin is free? binance is good but it very expensive
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
when can we see Bitclave working at least a beta version of the decentralized search engine Bitclave i highly trust the team behind it

bitclave is one from many fenomenal projects,, just in few second the main crowdsale finish,,
so, don't be a weakhands,, just wait the beta version patiently? and we will see this token value increase  Wink
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
DEEPONION - NO ICO
This is a reply so I will be "following" this project.

I need to catch up on 2017 trades and taxes soon, a real headache.  Hopefully I won't miss the boat on this one when I get back.  I see it either flopping or popping in 2 month or so, but certainly not stagnating... coins/tokens that do things are going to be the world of 2018/2019.  We thought buying online was crazy when you could go into a store, but here we are.  Next, everyone will want tokens and ownership over their services... and companies will prefer it to hiring employees.  The self-policing store, run by the customers, this will be the best of both worlds if marketed properly!

Best wishes.
Pages:
Jump to: