Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 66. (Read 114452 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 109
What is going on with this project? Its not dead or?

It is very much not dead.
its currently 120 Satoshi Right now
It is a recent ICO
Decentralized Search. Read their website & Invest. Also check out the road map.
This thing is going to go fast up.
Don't Miss the Train  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
What is going on with this project? Its not dead or?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Today its trading at .16 @ bibox.

Can someone tell me what the ICO price was

I would like to pick some up and if this is below the ICO price I will buy it now

if i'am not wrong ICO price is about 0.1$

Right!
ICO Token Price: 1 CAT = 0.1000 USD - https://icodrops.com/bitclave/

but ether is more expensive now too.

ANyways, CMC is not showing marketCap, what's the current marketcap? I think it shud be around 50M but no idea
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
is there any informaiton how many pre-ICO have been sold?
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
when can we see Bitclave working at least a beta version of the decentralized search engine Bitclave i highly trust the team behind it
Activity: 51

I would like to pick some up and if this is below the ICO price I will buy it now

Right!
ICO Token Price: 1 CAT = 0.1000 USD - https://icodrops.com/bitclave/
Activity: 398

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Activity: 59
I'm glad to see BitClave on start their way and the fact that first exchanges take them on board. It's the best time to buy CATs now, because there are no reasons to reach 1$ in near future.
Activity: 1039
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Hello, when token trade now? And what is the price for 1 token?

check here,,
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitclave/#markets
hitbtc only IOU, but i don't know about bibox
Activity: 406
Hello, when token trade now? And what is the price for 1 token?
Activity: 210
$0,203276

Price on coinmarketcap website https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitclave/

Not bad ... I'm waiting for the further growth of the token.

But the price of Bitclave CAT token is under the ICO price right now. We need to see the development of the project to see the price rise.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
$0,203276

Price on coinmarketcap website https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitclave/

Not bad ... I'm waiting for the further growth of the token.
Activity: 51

hi, i dont think so it is the exchange of bitclave, as you know if you will just click deposit on your account, notification from hitbtc will pop up saying,

Please note that CAT is an IOU for future issued token. Until the blockchain is released withdrawals and deposits are unavailable. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

so just for the benefit of everyone, it is not yet available to trade on hitbtc.

you are right its only IOU in hitbtc,, but how about bibox, did you know about it?

@bibox: Registration, depositing of ETH, trading, as well as the withdraw of CAT tokens to my wallet (myetherwallet.com) have worked very well. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27417699
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network

hi, i dont think so it is the exchange of bitclave, as you know if you will just click deposit on your account, notification from hitbtc will pop up saying,

Please note that CAT is an IOU for future issued token. Until the blockchain is released withdrawals and deposits are unavailable. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

so just for the benefit of everyone, it is not yet available to trade on hitbtc.

you are right its only IOU in hitbtc,, but how about bibox, did you know about it?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Some kind of futures probably.

Yes I noticed to I was trying to deposit and the same message appeared, so I wrote in the chat on the bitclave website asking when will deposit will be available and they told me they will be announced soon but didn't specify when...
Activity: 9

Some kind of futures probably.
Activity: 392

Activity: 9
Someone knows, what is actual circulating supply?
Pages:
Jump to: