Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 88. (Read 114452 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
I hope there is soon clarity for the bitclave token sale, because I see many who can not wait to participate. I'll wait and see how it goes.

the token sale just started my friends, just go to bitclave official website

here is the anouncement about bitclave token sale from bitclave support
thank you

Dear community members!
Hard fork is over, ICOs are back! It is time to act and move your BTC to new opportunities in ALT world. Please join our deposit program and use your chance to save your crypto.
Make a move
Contribute any crypto now and get tokens with the highest rate between Contribution Date and Crowdfunding Date

Also, we are excited to announce the launch of our referral system!
You can share your link now with your friends and all other interested parties.
All involved will profit from it!
Learn more on your dashboard at https://fundraiser.bitclave.com/
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Can anyone explain, how bitclave will monetize in with decentralized search engine?

The whitepaper explains it very well. Maybe you should read it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Can anyone explain, how bitclave will monetize in with decentralized search engine?
Activity: 546
I hope there is soon clarity for the bitclave token sale, because I see many who can not wait to participate. I'll wait and see how it goes.
Activity: 361
I see that in full swing in preparation for the ICO  https://medium.com/bitclave/bitclave-crowdfunding-manual-a827ee696b79 But I still can not find information exactly when it will happen.

look at official webiste index ,https://www.bitclave.com/

It was announced that the Bitcoin fork was cancelled, but some miners are still considering to activate it.
The crypto community is still uncertain and waiting for new developments.
As soon as the situation gets clarified, we will announce the date for BitClave Token Sale.

Register and deposit today to receive 30% bonus during the first hours of Token Sale and
the best crypto rate between the deposit date and the start of the Toke Sale date.
Activity: 361
Bitclave is a good project but the crowdsale is taking too long, I mean this project was announced and running since early July, they should have completed the funding process and delivered the product by now, I hope they will speed up the process now as any more delays will not be positive for the project.

keep claim ,everything will be ok ,official is working hardly ,i think because of bitcoin fork ,the crowdsale delay,but now it's ok.
Activity: 756
Infleum
I see that in full swing in preparation for the ICO  https://medium.com/bitclave/bitclave-crowdfunding-manual-a827ee696b79 But I still can not find information exactly when it will happen.
Activity: 161
30% bonus for a token sale seems really cool I`ll deposite later
Activity: 728
Bitclave is a good project but the crowdsale is taking too long, I mean this project was announced and running since early July, they should have completed the funding process and delivered the product by now, I hope they will speed up the process now as any more delays will not be positive for the project.
R u sure they havent completed the funding process? I mean they are gettin sponsored n` stuff
Activity: 728
Decentralized search I think will be a new trend in the near future. Bitclave looks like a fresh and promising project which can become more popular
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Activity: 462
Whitelist should be updated soon, but there is no info on the site when this is going to happen
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Eth community has some great analytics, the service is going to evolve really fast
Ouh and there is a partnership with Bancor, that will expand BitClave’s community. And there are more partnerships will be soon. Also they received a massive amount of whitelisting registrations which far exceeds the allocated number of tokens. So its more than 15,000 people registered for our whitelist. Which is going to be a problem cuz whitelist is complicated already. Do you really have to make the project more complicated?
There is no other way dude, it has to be complicated. I dont think that normal user would understand the whitelist but u should be familiar with it.
You are right, I guess the hard work is going pay off, it is nice that you have lots of time before next sale
I know, that is why I`ve invested at the right time, just w8 till Im going to make hella bread on my account
Ouh and there is a partnership with Bancor, that will expand BitClave’s community. And there are more partnerships will be soon. Also they received a massive amount of whitelisting registrations which far exceeds the allocated number of tokens. So its more than 15,000 people registered for our whitelist. Which is going to be a problem cuz whitelist is complicated already. Do you really have to make the project more complicated?
There is no other way dude, it has to be complicated. I dont think that normal user would understand the whitelist but u should be familiar with it.
You are right, I guess the hard work is going pay off, it is nice that you have lots of time before next sale
Activity: 476
The fact that you can use a facility for decentralized storage, to bad it is expensive.
But i guess it is not a big problem for devs
Activity: 476
Eth blockchain is a really cool feature, Ive never seen anything like that it is a unique project.
And the search method is well-made
Activity: 308
I really hope sale is going to release soon. I`ll invest asap.
Devs pls
Pages:
Jump to: