Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Bitclave — The Privacy Is Yours ★ Important Announcement  ★ - page 91. (Read 114452 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I think this service is more beneficial for advertisers than for users Undecided
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
So what exactly does this system represent? Decentralized search engine or what?
In some way, yes, but it's more than just a search engine, it's a tool that allows the buyer and seller to find each other without intermediaries
Activity: 336
So what exactly does this system represent? Decentralized search engine or what?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Hello !

I participated in the Signature Bounty as you can see in my signature !

when will we receive our coins ?

the ico is just start, hope can be success and then after the ico end maybe we will get the reward
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Everything looking very nice wishing for the project will be successful than what I expected
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Hello !

I participated in the Signature Bounty as you can see in my signature !

when will we receive our coins ?
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
Dear community members!
Hard fork is over, ICOs are back! It is time to act and move your BTC to new opportunities in ALT world. Please join our deposit program and use your chance to save your crypto.
Make a move
Contribute any crypto now and get tokens with the highest rate between Contribution Date and Crowdfunding Date

Also, we are excited to announce the launch of our referral system!
You can share your link now with your friends and all other interested parties.
All involved will profit from it!
Learn more on your dashboard at https://fundraiser.bitclave.com/

and there is no more delay again from bitclave,,
happy to heard this updates
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Ive joined signature campaign but, I have concerns ticker, it was claimed by BlockCAT
Welp there was a presale already, do you think it will damage the project ?
That is the problem of the devs now, I hope they will answer soon
Im sure this is not a big problem 4 the whole project
Im looking forward to see the project grow, there are many upcoming events related to the project, I really hope this is going to work out
Activity: 588
Ive joined signature campaign but, I have concerns ticker, it was claimed by BlockCAT
Im sure this is not a big problem 4 the whole project
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Guys, now when segwit  is stopped, we probably will soon find out the exact date of the Datum ICO? It will be the right decision to announce it now.

Yeah, this is not a Datum ico, so we might not care when the exact date of that is.
Can you explain? Im pretty sure the time will affect the fund
Sounds good, but there are lots of ways to abuse the system, you can just milk this service for coins, any way to fix this?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Whitepaper seems legit, but it is a stupid decision to place a hyperlink in a png file, its like eating a cardboard with a stake drown on it. Hey devs can you fix this ?
Well the links are still working, but it is really strange that you cant copy some of the parts from whitepaper
Activity: 462
Decentralized search engine helps find what you're looking for and get compensated for your data, making third-party advertising networks unnecessary.
Great concept, hope this thing will get normal PR campaign so more ppl would use it
You can join bounty campaign, luckly it was made by devs already
Activity: 308
Decentralized search engine helps find what you're looking for and get compensated for your data, making third-party advertising networks unnecessary.
Great concept, hope this thing will get normal PR campaign so more ppl would use it
Activity: 168
Combining all the best aspects of blockchain, cryptocurrency, and browsing sounds good on paper, but looks like we have to w8 4 the project to work. I`ll invest a little, going to invest more when the project is out.
Activity: 161
Whitepaper seems legit, but it is a stupid decision to place a hyperlink in a png file, its like eating a cardboard with a stake drown on it. Hey devs can you fix this ?
Activity: 476
It is really cool that there is anonymized data. Looks like devs are really serious about the safe use of project
Do you mean the fact that you can share it ? Yeah, it provides a great way to facilitate analytics. Especially when there is a RnA system is working
Well first of all it is subsystem and it is ''related'' to RnA but you cant call it RnA
Pages:
Jump to: