Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🚀🚀 Bit.Team - New Cryptocurrency Exchange with BTT Token! 🚀🚀🚀 - page 12. (Read 112605 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
form the point of what they are trying to build, bit team is entirely different imagine removing the middle men and lowering the usual fees.
Also, may i ask admin, can i now post on the market place?

OFFICIAL version of MARKETPLACE will be launched on 01/02/2019.
Activity: 89
form the point of what they are trying to build, bit team is entirely different imagine removing the middle men and lowering the usual fees.
Also, may i ask admin, can i now post on the market place?
copper member
Here are the different token sale stages:

Round 1 - Pre-sale
Token price: $0.4, 5 million tokens available, 60% pre-sale discount

Round 2 - Crowdsale
Token price: $0.6, 20 million tokens available, 40% discount

Round 3 - Crowdsale
Token price: $0.8, 25 million tokens available, 20% discount

Round 4 - Beta
Token price: $1, 25 million tokens available

Contributors can buy additional tokens at any stage of the token sale. The market cap for the sale is $59 million.

okay thanks. tell me pls admin your fundamental difference from any other exchange? why is bit team so different ?

Absence of intermediaries;
- Maximum simplicity carrying out transactions;
- Easy-to-use, convenient systems and apps;
- Full security of transactions guaranteed by BIT.TEAM;
- 24/7 tech support;
- Traders can communicate via a chat feature on the site to discuss the price and terms of a deal;
- Multiple currency support (deals involving Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum) and the option to add new cryptocurrencies;
- Affiliate program;
- Mobile-friendly;
- Instant notifications available in various messenger apps.

The above are just some of the differences we have apart from any other existing exchanges. Feel free to visit our website to know more about the project.
Activity: 64

Round 1 - Pre-sale

Round 2 - Crowdsale

Round 3 - Crowdsale

Round 4 - Beta

Contributors can buy additional tokens at any stage of the token sale. The market cap for the sale is $59 million.

okay thanks. tell me pls admin your fundamental difference from any other exchange? why is bit team so different ?
copper member

Round 1 - Pre-sale

Round 2 - Crowdsale

Round 3 - Crowdsale

Round 4 - Beta

copper member
Activity: 64
Is the token sale still on going?
Activity: 73
What's the "cases" on the drop down when you click on your own username?

It would be the page where you can view all your Disputes, whether you are a vendor or a buyer.
This will contain detailed data that comprises with your transactions should there be any discrepancy. As basic as it is, Open disputes are open and unresolved disputes, closed disputes are cases that has been resolved accordingly with proper due process.

very good. Thanks admin! i'll check more on these, it's really interesting.
copper member

It would be the page where you can view all your Disputes, whether you are a vendor or a buyer.
This will contain detailed data that comprises with your transactions should there be any discrepancy. As basic as it is, Open disputes are open and unresolved disputes, closed disputes are cases that has been resolved accordingly with proper due process.
copper member
By the way admin, so the same account that you have registered would be the same account on that marketplace?

Yes that is correct.

Okay thanks. And the marketplace fee is 0.3%, ?

Affirmative. The marketplace fee will be set at 0.3%, to be paid in BTT by vendors and allocated for the BIT.TEAM administrative expenses. Just like with exchange transaction, the platform will automatically buy the necessary amount of tokens at the lowest exchange rate. After the transaction, tokens will be distributed as follows: 0.1% will be burned, 0.1% will be transferred to the user who had sent the original invitation voucher to the vendor, while 0.1% will be received by the BIT.TEAM development team.
By the way admin, so the same account that you have registered would be the same account on that marketplace?

Yes that is correct.

Okay thanks. And the marketplace fee is 0.3%, ?
copper member

Yes that is correct.
copper member
Bitcoin when it came to this world really change the game, i'm sure that its the same with Bit Team, so hurray for these guys who invented and behind these great ideas! Thank You in advance! We support your project all the way!  Smiley Smiley
Thanks!
Bitcoin when it came to this world really change the game, i'm sure that its the same with Bit Team, so hurray for these guys who invented and behind these great ideas! Thank You in advance! We support your project all the way!  Smiley Smiley
copper member
Thank You for all your support. We greatly appreciate it.
The project’s social value is based on the objective need of the market, which gave rise to the initial idea. Crypto traders require a platform that will allow them to make direct – yet safe – exchange transactions. The number of investors who wish to profit from instantaneous deals involving Bitcoins is growing rapidly, too, and they need a space to trade freely an on their own terms. BIT.TEAM will provide them with just such an opportunity.
Activity: 77
The crypto currency went on a hype last 2 years, but I still have little faith on it due to its economic structures, without central government and central banks it could really cause a lot of worries for starters.
There are people or group of big players that stands out and control the banking system, perhaps that's one of the reason why crypto was created , but do you think it could be the same group of profit earners that is now running and controling the digital frontier?

For me most of the times, the cause of certain panics are the hype that huge players create, in news, social media, etc. But considering that, those trends, still needs a reliable service like the exchanges. And by far, at this point, when Bit Team got introduced in the face of the planet, whether it's bullish or bearish, atleast now we can trade with ease, specially in the case that we needed immediate fundings or fiat. For me crypto is still far more better than traditional banking system that we have , and Bit team project will surely bring up something good for all of us.

yes me too, I strongly believe in this project big time.Hopefully, bit team could help us on our day to day trading specially for new traders Bit Team platform will be a great platform to start on. I support this project.

The cryptocurrency will override the traditional banking system that we have and that's for sure. It just needs a bit more tweak, hype and specially adoption. And the Bit Team project will surely play a significant role in this, I can say that in the near future, many traders will immediately switch to Bit Team right away specially when they realize the fees and security.
Activity: 42
The crypto currency went on a hype last 2 years, but I still have little faith on it due to its economic structures, without central government and central banks it could really cause a lot of worries for starters.
There are people or group of big players that stands out and control the banking system, perhaps that's one of the reason why crypto was created , but do you think it could be the same group of profit earners that is now running and controling the digital frontier?

For me most of the times, the cause of certain panics are the hype that huge players create, in news, social media, etc. But considering that, those trends, still needs a reliable service like the exchanges. And by far, at this point, when Bit Team got introduced in the face of the planet, whether it's bullish or bearish, atleast now we can trade with ease, specially in the case that we needed immediate fundings or fiat. For me crypto is still far more better than traditional banking system that we have , and Bit team project will surely bring up something good for all of us.

yes me too, I strongly believe in this project big time.Hopefully, bit team could help us on our day to day trading specially for new traders Bit Team platform will be a great platform to start on. I support this project.
Activity: 80

Pages:
Jump to: