Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🚀🚀 Bit.Team - New Cryptocurrency Exchange with BTT Token! 🚀🚀🚀 - page 9. (Read 112605 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
What they are trying to bring in the financial trading world is pretty simple and clear. The idea of the blockchain is decentralization with their exchange is brilliant!
Activity: 59
60% discount was during the pre sale. We will announce different token sale stages really soon as we are presently updating the system.
Significant discount, but I will wait for several weeks or at least one or two months after the end of crowdsale to see how good the Bit Team 's team develop the project.
Waiting to see whether the project will move on right direction or not.
In my experience being a trader for quite sometime now, looking at their wp and what they wanted to solve, I strongly believe this project will go to the top!
I've been baffled with their existence as the first crypto platform exchange to offer lower fees, faster transaction and WITHOUT intermediaries.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
60% discount was during the pre sale. We will announce different token sale stages really soon as we are presently updating the system.
Significant discount, but I will wait for several weeks or at least one or two months after the end of crowdsale to see how good the Bit Team 's team develop the project.
Waiting to see whether the project will move on right direction or not.
How much is 1 BTT? Can you share your token sale detailed information and what are the bonuses?
Token sale stages are as follows :

Round 1 - Pre-sale
Token price: $0.4, 5 million tokens available, 60% pre-sale discount

Round 2 - Crowdsale
Token price: $0.6, 20 million tokens available, 40% discount

Round 3 - Crowdsale
Token price: $0.8, 25 million tokens available, 20% discount

Round 4 - Beta
Token price: $1, 25 million tokens available

Contributors can buy additional tokens at any stage of the token sale. The market cap for the sale is $59 million.

thanks for these admin! Smiley
copper member
Activity: 84
How much is 1 BTT? Can you share your token sale detailed information and what are the bonuses?
Token sale stages are as follows :

Round 1 - Pre-sale
Token price: $0.4, 5 million tokens available, 60% pre-sale discount

Round 2 - Crowdsale
Token price: $0.6, 20 million tokens available, 40% discount

Round 3 - Crowdsale
Token price: $0.8, 25 million tokens available, 20% discount

Round 4 - Beta
Token price: $1, 25 million tokens available

Contributors can buy additional tokens at any stage of the token sale. The market cap for the sale is $59 million.
time to bag up more before the discount gets lower hehe  Grin Grin
copper member
Do you accept PayPal to buy BTT?

Unfortunately, we do not accept PayPal. Purchasing of BTT tokens occurs in two steps. First, you should deposit cryptocurrency to the address specified above. Then you should convert the deposited cryptocurrency to BTT tokens on the following step.
is the 60% discount still running ?? Huh
I see from the website when the session is over?

Unfortunately, we do not accept PayPal. Purchasing of BTT tokens occurs in two steps. First, you should deposit cryptocurrency to the address specified above. Then you should convert the deposited cryptocurrency to BTT tokens on the following step.
they're on Round 3, at 20% discount already I believe.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

copper member
What would be the ticker of the token bit team?
The token is called Bit Team token or BTT
What would be the ticker of the token bit team?
copper member

meaning we gotta buy crypto first BTC ETH, then deposit to your bit team platform account.
Affirmative.
Activity: 86

meaning we gotta buy crypto first BTC ETH, then deposit to your bit team platform account.
copper member

Activity: 60
copper member
I like the idea of ​​resolving disputes. In the event of a dispute, do not need to run anywhere, look for a third party as a judge. No unnecessary trouble. The platform will play the role of arbitration. All ingenious is always simple.

Thank You! We always aim to develop products that will make our user's trading more convenient as possible.
Activity: 60
 I like the idea of ​​resolving disputes. In the event of a dispute, do not need to run anywhere, look for a third party as a judge. No unnecessary trouble. The platform will play the role of arbitration. All ingenious is always simple.
automation in our time is already half the success! I think that p2p exchanger with blockchain platform from Betteam will be a success. After all, for example, a person came to exchange cryptocurrency, and inside the exchanger saw a wide functionality of opportunities - with the same bots to participate in trading. I think it's turning a random visitor into a loyal customer and partner
Who ensures security of your project?

BIT.TEAM is created by Wallbtc – an experienced development team behind one of the largest cryptocurrency exchange services in the CIS.

Wallbtc AFAIK is a good company with a good established reputation.
Pages:
Jump to: