Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🚀🚀 Bit.Team - New Cryptocurrency Exchange with BTT Token! 🚀🚀🚀 - page 2. (Read 112605 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Thanks to all the hardworking admins!! kudos to you! Cool Cool
copper member
Activity: 84
How's the token allocation scheme?
Issued BTT tokens will be distributed as follows:
75% made available for the token sale;
20% to the development team;
5% for the bug detection bounty campaign and platform testing.

ok, and is there any bug bounty program now?
Unfortunately we do not have any bounty program. We do have referral program and loyalty rewards.
Yes, I've read about that. It's a good way to go too. But I hope there will be a bounty program soon.  Smiley

Sounds good. We will update you guys from time to time for every new updates and changes.

Thank you admin! You are very active in this medium, I surely believe in some other social media platforms too-that you folks are busy with answering some might repetitive questions.  Grin Grin

That is absolutely fine! It is our pleasure to be of assistance to guys always! :-)
Activity: 92

Unfortunately we do not have any bounty program. We do have referral program and loyalty rewards.
Yes, I've read about that. It's a good way to go too. But I hope there will be a bounty program soon.  Smiley

Sounds good. We will update you guys from time to time for every new updates and changes.

Thank you admin! You are very active in this medium, I surely believe in some other social media platforms too-that you folks are busy with answering some might repetitive questions.  Grin Grin
copper member

copper member

copper member
Activity: 73
I could see some GUI changes in the token sale site.
By the way admin, I cannot login to the market place because it does not send me a confirmation email Sad
have you check your spam/junk folder?
Yes I did and nothing's there.
got the same problem last night it was just delayed but everything's all good now. However, it still comes on my junk folder.

Great to hear that. It's easy, just add the sender from Bit Team as one of your contacts or mark a single email as "Not Junk" and it will go straightly to your Inbox folder. Let us know any issues by reporting it directly here or sending it via private message. Thanks.

Will sure do admin. Thanks!
copper member
By the way admin, I cannot login to the market place because it does not send me a confirmation email Sad
got the same problem last night it was just delayed but everything's all good now. However, it still comes on my junk folder.

Great to hear that. It's easy, just add the sender from Bit Team as one of your contacts or mark a single email as "Not Junk" and it will go straightly to your Inbox folder. Let us know any issues by reporting it directly here or sending it via private message. Thanks.
Activity: 73

Could perhaps encountered some delays in the network. I will try to check it and will directly send you a message in 5 minutes. Thanks.

appreciate it thanks!
copper member

Could perhaps encountered some delays in the network. I will try to check it and will directly send you a message in 5 minutes. Thanks.
copper member
copper member
Who is the founder? What is the team’s background?

Our CEO is Anatoly Berdnikov. You can find the detailed information about the team in our token sale website.
Activity: 80
Who is the founder? What is the team’s background?
copper member
like what kind of problem do you solve etc.

There are two major issues that BIT Team aims to resolve:

1.) Impossibility to buy cryptocurrency directly. In order to enter a digital exchange, one generally needs to first purchase cryptocurrency from intermediaries at an elevated price. A trader’s losses in this case range from 2% to 15% (sometimes even more).
Complicated mechanisms of digital exchanges. Overloaded exchange interfaces are aimed at experienced traders. They impede the development of the cryptocommunity due to their very steep learning curve.
High risks when trading at an exchange. Even for skilled traders, an exchange is associated with high risks: it is very difficult to account for all the factors and achieve the desired result – that is, buy or sell cryptocurrency at an optimal price.

2.) High prices when buying directly through an exchanger. A trader wishing to purchase cryptocurrency for fiat has to confront high intermediary fees and commissions for deposits and withdrawals, ranging between 2% and 8%.
Our platform provides a complex solution to all these issues.
We offer the best exchange terms and a high degree of automation; all that a trader will need to control personally is the transfer of funds into his or her account.
Pages:
Jump to: