Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🚀🚀 Bit.Team - New Cryptocurrency Exchange with BTT Token! 🚀🚀🚀 - page 4. (Read 112605 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I’d like to ask you what are the main challenges of the project and how are you going to tackle them?

Probably, the question that we take the most seriously is the issue of security of our exchange and the competition on the market.

Can we check your smart contract please?

Sure! This is the address of our smart contract: https://etherscan.io/address/0x73e603c31d000051bf49c917113d020bcb435535
Activity: 60
I’d like to ask you what are the main challenges of the project and how are you going to tackle them?

Probably, the question that we take the most seriously is the issue of security of our exchange and the competition on the market.

Can we check your smart contract please?
copper member

copper member
Is BTT a utility token?

Based on its characteristics describe in our WP, yes it is.
copper member
What will distinguish this product from other similar projects?

For example, BIT.TEAM users can set their own desired exchange price when publishing a crypto purchase or sale request ad; Each trader has their own rating on the website dependent on the number of their successful transactions; users can also leave reviews about each other; Users are free to choose from a number of profile security level settings; etc.
Activity: 73
What will distinguish this product from other similar projects?
copper member
What are the countries that is not allowed to participate on the project?
Singapore, USA, China
What are the countries that is not allowed to participate on the project?
copper member
any PoS?

Hi, Bit.Team platform runs on Ethereum blockchain and inherits characteristics thereinto.
Okay but your TPS is unlikely similar because ethereum is absolutely incapable of handling larger transaction than it use to.

Bit.Team has a unique approach to scalability of transactions when it comes to that, since the model that we have is designed to handle hundreds and thousands of transaction per second, we will not be having the same issue with that level such Ethereum has. More detailed technical properties to be posted soon! Thanks!
Activity: 80
any PoS?

Hi, Bit.Team platform runs on Ethereum blockchain and inherits characteristics thereinto.
Okay but your TPS is unlikely similar because ethereum is absolutely incapable of handling larger transaction than it use to.
copper member
any PoS?

Activity: 80
do you think you'll have some scalability problems without your own blockchain? I mean Ethereum's really going on scalability problems going on 15 TPS.
With a high level of automation that Bit Team platform has, it shouldn't be a problem. BTT is ERC20, our platform is blockchain based but not necessarily means that we will have the same network transaction limitation with Ethereum.

Good to know. thanks!
copper member
do you think you'll have some scalability problems without your own blockchain? I mean Ethereum's really going on scalability problems going on 15 TPS.
With a high level of automation that Bit Team platform has, it shouldn't be a problem. BTT is ERC20, our platform is blockchain based but not necessarily means that we will have the same network transaction limitation with Ethereum.
copper member
What kind of problem do you solve?

There are two major issues that BIT Team aims to resolve:

1.) Impossibility to buy cryptocurrency directly. In order to enter a digital exchange, one generally needs to first purchase cryptocurrency from intermediaries at an elevated price. A trader’s losses in this case range from 2% to 15% (sometimes even more).
Complicated mechanisms of digital exchanges. Overloaded exchange interfaces are aimed at experienced traders. They impede the development of the cryptocommunity due to their very steep learning curve.
High risks when trading at an exchange. Even for skilled traders, an exchange is associated with high risks: it is very difficult to account for all the factors and achieve the desired result – that is, buy or sell cryptocurrency at an optimal price.

2.) High prices when buying directly through an exchanger. A trader wishing to purchase cryptocurrency for fiat has to confront high intermediary fees and commissions for deposits and withdrawals, ranging between 2% and 8%.
Our platform provides a complex solution to all these issues.
We offer the best exchange terms and a high degree of automation; all that a trader will need to control personally is the transfer of funds into his or her account.
Activity: 64
What kind of problem do you solve?
copper member
It would be best if you can create your own blockchain I think.
We will surely come in discussion regarding that matter. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: