Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🚀🚀 Bit.Team - New Cryptocurrency Exchange with BTT Token! 🚀🚀🚀 - page 50. (Read 112605 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
and what's your hard cap again?
hard cap is set at $59MIL as stated on their WP.  Cool Cool
Activity: 64
Do you have a bounty campaign?

Oh, that's a good question. And if yes, how can I join?

Unfortunately, we don't have a bounty campaign.

Hi, still no Bounty campaign at this time? When will it be?

that's a bit sad, but still this project looks very enticing, specially when you get to read along their team's vision. This would rather absolutely solve so much short comings of the present exchanges that we have IMO....

Thank You, we appreciate your support as always.

ur welcome, great project really. keep it up! Wink
copper member
Activity: 84

that's a bit sad, but still this project looks very enticing, specially when you get to read along their team's vision. This would rather absolutely solve so much short comings of the present exchanges that we have IMO....

Thank You, we appreciate your support as always.
Activity: 64

Activity: 92
How many active users do you expect by 2019??

If the hardcap is reached, forecasted values on 2019 would be a million active users at least and a --Daily BTC turnover – around 3,000 BTC;

Shocked Shocked very interesting...
copper member

If the hardcap is reached, forecasted values on 2019 would be a million active users at least and a --Daily BTC turnover – around 3,000 BTC;
Activity: 92
Activity: 89
Restrictions for any countries?

Singapore, USA, China

i was wondering what do you plan to do with unsold tokens btw?  Undecided

As stated on the White Paper, all unsold tokens will be frozen and gradually released according to the following vesting
schedule:
• If up to 25% of the tokens are sold, every 6 months 3% of all unsold tokens will be released;
• If between 25% and 50% of the tokens are sold, every 6 months 5% of the total unsold token
number will be released;
• If over 50% of the tokens are sold, every 6 months 7% of unsold tokens will be released.
ok
Activity: 60

We currently do not have any Bounty Campaign at the moment. Updates comes from time to time with regards to the project, stay tuned on our different channels such as Telegram .

understood. thanks!
copper member

We currently do not have any Bounty Campaign at the moment. Updates comes from time to time with regards to the project, stay tuned on our different channels such as Telegram .
Activity: 60

copper member
Restrictions for any countries?

Singapore, USA, China

i was wondering what do you plan to do with unsold tokens btw?  Undecided

As stated on the White Paper, all unsold tokens will be frozen and gradually released according to the following vesting
schedule:
• If up to 25% of the tokens are sold, every 6 months 3% of all unsold tokens will be released;
• If between 25% and 50% of the tokens are sold, every 6 months 5% of the total unsold token
number will be released;
• If over 50% of the tokens are sold, every 6 months 7% of unsold tokens will be released.
Activity: 89
copper member

What kind of KYC is it? Do you need to upload the document I mean the passport copy, or just usual @mail, country, phone number and more like that?

Yes, you need the passport copy.
copper member
So being a P2P exchange will not you be asked to validate users through KYC? Token holders will only benefit from bonuses?

Yes, there is KYC required.

If KYC is requested, then resident of any country can participate in the sale of tokens and also operate in exchange without any problem?

Unfortunately, USA and China can't participate.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

What kind of KYC is it? Do you need to upload the document I mean the passport copy, or just usual @mail, country, phone number and more like that?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
So being a P2P exchange will not you be asked to validate users through KYC? Token holders will only benefit from bonuses?

Yes, there is KYC required.

If KYC is requested, then resident of any country can participate in the sale of tokens and also operate in exchange without any problem?
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: