Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🚀🚀🚀 Bit.Team - New Cryptocurrency Exchange with BTT Token! 🚀🚀🚀 - page 45. (Read 112605 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Hi admins, I am trying to load a bag more buy more but but i receive error message. can you help please? thanks!

Sure. Please send me a pm, if there there is an error message or code, please make a screenshot and send it privately.

Thanks!

yes, give me two minutes admin.
copper member
Activity: 84
Hi admins, I am trying to load a bag more buy more but but i receive error message. can you help please? thanks!

Sure. Please send me a pm, if there there is an error message or code, please make a screenshot and send it privately.

Thanks!
Activity: 64
Activity: 77
your payment method as of now is VISA, WebMoney and QIWI..

Yes, and we are still on alpha version of the platform. Other payment method will surely be added in the near future.
More functionalities and developments are underway.

i totally understand. good work!
copper member

Yes, and we are still on alpha version of the platform. Other payment method will surely be added in the near future.
More functionalities and developments are underway.

copper member
How do you plan to consolidate other areas of the platform to benefit your users?

In order to further improve the BIT.TEAM user experience, mobile apps will be introduced, as well as a special easyBOT app and a set of features allowing users to monitor the market and actions in their account via Telegram notifications.
How do you plan to consolidate other areas of the platform to benefit your users?
copper member
so as a utility token BTT will function as gas for transactions yes?

Yes that is correct.
The token functions as gas for transactions on the platform: each deal will be accompanied with an automatic buyout of a certain number of tokens at the lowest available price and their subsequent burning.
Activity: 60
so as a utility token BTT will function as gas for transactions yes?
copper member
Hi admins, i have a good question, If tokens run out before I receive mine on my wallet what will happen? please explain tnx.

Hello, If you find yourself in a situation when the cap is reached before the funds you’ve transferred are deposited, we will refund you in full for sure.

okay, and how are you associated with Wallbtc and it's users?

BIT.TEAM is created by Wallbtc, our websites, apps, services and tools are managed by WALLBTC PTE.
All WALLBTC clients will become BIT.TEAM clients after a planned merger, which will provide the BIT.TEAM platform with over 100 000 active users.

then that will surely influence positively, the value of BTT in the near future. You have great idea and project guys!

That planned merger is very good! we support this team and the project!

Thank you for all your support! Our Team greatly appreciate it!
Activity: 92
Hi admins, i have a good question, If tokens run out before I receive mine on my wallet what will happen? please explain tnx.

Hello, If you find yourself in a situation when the cap is reached before the funds you’ve transferred are deposited, we will refund you in full for sure.

BIT.TEAM is created by Wallbtc, our websites, apps, services and tools are managed by WALLBTC PTE.
All WALLBTC clients will become BIT.TEAM clients after a planned merger, which will provide the BIT.TEAM platform with over 100 000 active users.

then that will surely influence positively, the value of BTT in the near future. You have great idea and project guys!

That planned merger is very good! we support this team and the project!
Activity: 73

copper member

copper member

Activity: 80
so how much are transaction fees?

The fee on all cryptocurrency deals will be set at 0.2%, to be charged in BTT tokens.

and the market fee?

The marketplace fee will be set at 0.3%, to be paid in BTT by vendors and allocated for the BIT.TEAM administrative expenses.

that sounds good. Shocked
you really gotta love this project!
copper member

The fee on all cryptocurrency deals will be set at 0.2%, to be charged in BTT tokens.

and the market fee?

The marketplace fee will be set at 0.3%, to be paid in BTT by vendors and allocated for the BIT.TEAM administrative expenses.
Activity: 80

and the market fee?
Pages:
Jump to: