Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BLCX : COMMUNITY COIN - Masternode coin - Exchange Token - page 12. (Read 11332 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Great project. Thank you for the excellent work. I hope your coin will be very promising and in demand. Good luck to you.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I’m very enthusiastic about your project. I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects. Congratulations on your initiative! I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business! To become NUMBER ONE!
Activity: 938
Merit: 100
Participated in the airdrop. Looking forward for more updates and development of this project. Hoping for its success. Thanks Dev.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Will it be worthy?
Activity: 46
I am super happy to be getting my involved wih this coin early. I look forward to being able to accumulate enough coins to have a masternode once the blockchain is developed. It seems like that am always one step back or a dollar short. I look forward to keeping up to date with this project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 114
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
i dont see link for the airdrop, can you tell me the link ? anyway good luck for youre project dev
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
so an other token proof of stake seems interesting,i will follow this project closely,with interest...
Activity: 336
The concept in the thread is very simple. The information is clear and easy to understand. Presentations are available on token allocations. I am optimistic that this is a great project. Looking forward to your project. Thank you for the opportunity. Good Luck BLOCKCHAIN COIN
Activity: 30
I think it's a good project to invest for. Good luck guys and keep up the good work
Activity: 532

I want to participate in this project. A good idea. Good luck to the team. Cool
Activity: 350
A community focusing on upcoming ICOs and their evaluation of the coin via BLCX community as well as peer 2 peer sounds good.  How do users know which P2P review is good or not? 
Activity: 252
this looks very charming and promising community work, glad to be part of it. i'll definitely try to follow your updates.
Activity: 109
i am still waiting for the bounty program to be launched, or there is none...
Activity: 96
İncelediğimde umut ve heyecan verici olduğunuzu düşünüyorum. İlerde başarılı olursunuz bence...
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
I support your development, I join your company and I hope for cooperation!
Activity: 65
“Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players ”
interesting project I like this project looking forward to good luck continued
Activity: 114
Nice I’ve been loving my blcx coin hopefully this one has good progress like btcred does. Good luck everyone.
Activity: 30
a very good project for me to support
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Glad to be part of this platform
Pages:
Jump to: