Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BLCX : COMMUNITY COIN - Masternode coin - Exchange Token - page 13. (Read 11332 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Project looks nice,i see a good vision behind this project, good project for investment. Good luck.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Really interesting project, i will keep an eye on it.
Wish you success, good luck dev!!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Look forward to the future of this project. I like the idea of securing a masternode early!
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
nice idea, nice whitepaper but I miss the roadmap to follow this project.

good luck
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
Excellent project
Activity: 56
"we have heard the community about the total supply and the
board decided to decrease the supply down to 1 billion for
the first round of token burning. the second round will be
after ico. all usold and undistributed tokens will be burned."

pretty interesting idea.
Activity: 14
This is going to be 1 of the great coin.

Success i wish thee
Activity: 70
you do not have a link to airdrop, although in the Russian branch it is
Activity: 44
Merit: 6
This might be going to be one of my go-to reference for blockchain once it grows.
Activity: 88
Awesome!
I like this concept and has a great idea.
Hope for the success...
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
Nice name for a token and project. Hopefully you will live up to it and shoot for the moon. Good luck!
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
What is your token for? When to expect the first profit?
I'm very interested in this company!
Activity: 38
Design better than this impossible. I really liked the idea. you and your team are in your comfort zone
Devs would be really nice to see dates attached to the roadmap, a few more details about the project and also a link to the air drop. Thank you

Noted. Will definitely update with dates
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Devs would be really nice to see dates attached to the roadmap, a few more details about the project and also a link to the air drop. Thank you
Updates On Airdrop: Confirmed from bounty manager. Airdrop Starts Dec 5 12:00 GMT. The correct official form link is available on the website now.

Please Apply Again.

We apologize for the inconvenience
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
News related to Blockchain and the interests of our active community. Most relevant updates and information of the day. Exclusive Airdrops on all platforms with greater agility and accuracy in internal disclosure to our members. Moderated forum related to scoring system for ratings, disclosures and activity. The best forms of application and investment of the moment and related topics. Evaluation of Icos in section related to direct action of the blcx community, P2P Evaluation.

We all experience the feeling of being late whenever we find a good project. To avoid this we pre announced a coming POS Masternode coin. This makes sure all interested individuals and supporters joins fairly like everyone else. Our primary goal is not getting rich overnight but to build a strong and reliable community for the blockchain world. More updates as we progress...
This venture is looking very promising and have bright future, I will definitely support this.
Activity: 164
you are great fellows! I believe that you have a great future. all the profits!
Activity: 75
Merit: 11
OMG, it's like the Mad King. Burn them all, burn them all...
Burning 7 billions of token is something, i guess Cheesy
Activity: 119
Excuse me, I can't add you on slack, the invite link is not longer active.
Can you please post it again?
Thank you!!!
Pages:
Jump to: