Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BLCX : COMMUNITY COIN - Masternode coin - Exchange Token - page 16. (Read 11332 times)

rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
I think your short description says it all: "BLCX coins with a masternode that runs with 10000 coins" - there are not many info about the project, but so far it looks like the most promising I`ve seen lately (and there are plenty each day!). I tried to join your slack, but your invite link is no longer active, I hope my registration won`t be disqualified...
Activity: 239
Merit: 0
Amazing project, with a sure potential.  As others said,  i cant join slack either
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
the same problem the slack link is not active ((
Activity: 131
Merit: 12
I am a baby to cryptocurrency~
Dear Sir,

The Slack invite link in the airdrop form is not working, please check

Thx
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Dev!

I can not join in Slack

This invite link is no longer active.

Please check with the person who shared it with you to see if there's a new link available.
Activity: 58
Good Concept a community for crypto holders, bridging the gap between the buyer and seller,
This will make transaction volumes going up.  Definitely supporting this and getting some right now!!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
the airdrop section was plentiful and the russian page was well thought out.. site design and distribution of social media gives confidence.
Activity: 490
Hi! I really hope this project be a big success you have my support best of luck. Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
A project about highly-qualified info about all new things in crypto world is a new fascinating type and is good to participate in
Activity: 280
I joined. Really good roadmap. Good luck all
Activity: 187
BLCX : COMMUNITY COIN  - great project with full potential! If dev team is committed on a long term project! Brilliant idea from the team, looking forward for the project, and more exchanges. I also hope it will be the success. good luck
Activity: 2
Activity: 72
This project is one of a kind.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
A good concept to build a strong and reliable community for the blockchain world.
Activity: 92
Looking interesting. Curios to see what will happen with this coin  Smiley
Activity: 36
i would like to wish good luck to the team and hope the price will go higher. please give us more info.. will keep track thank you
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
This pros to build a strong and reliable community for the blockchain world is more than enough, Great project.
Activity: 67
Looks like name is wrong in the post, it's written as "[ANN] [AIRDROP] BLCX : COMMUNITY COIN -Building the vlockchain community" however in detail it's Blockchain.
Activity: 21
I like PoS coins. I believe this coin is a very good oportunity. Good luck.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
everything is very good. I will participate
Pages:
Jump to: