Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BLCX : COMMUNITY COIN - Masternode coin - Exchange Token - page 48. (Read 11334 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Great project...I see a wonderful future with this project and I'll like to be a part of it.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
I truly believe that having a strong and reliable community is one of the key parts the determines whether a Crypto project will fail or succeed. It’s good to see so much of your projects focus directed towards the community. I will definitely support this project in whatever means I have available. I want to also wish the dev team and community good luck in all future endeavors.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I read your WP, there's a bounty program, so when it will come?
8,000,000,000 is high supply are you plan to burn some token
Activity: 153
Merit: 19
Good project, I hope it is waiting for financial success and community support. I will promote it in social networks.
Activity: 331
Merit: 11
I hope this project would achieve success in the future and be listed as an official cryptocurrency. I suggest for an active coummunity, devs should be active also to answer the questions of everyone.
Activity: 53
go go drop it hhhhhhhhhhh
i join
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
I wonder, how many people are employed in your team? Because it is not easy work, to develop a project..
Activity: 347
Good project with interesting ideas. Nice to follow this project
Activity: 70
I am joining here! Hoping for great future on this!
Activity: 392
Very interesting token, which is built on the hands, etc. other tokens ) This idea see for the first time, maybe this is precisely the key to success.
Activity: 434
Hi. Great project. I joined AirDroid
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
The bounty of this project is most interesting to me.
I'd like to participate in it.
English writer for web content and white paper reserved
Activity: 196
Strong team with great project! The future looks bright.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
 Thank you, very good project,marketing plan and good partnerships with relevant companies ,joined
Respect and good luck dev
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 98
Your project is very interesting and promising. I wanna invest in.
Activity: 212
Activity: 13
Every project that revolutionize seems to be making waves in this present era, this project has shown such sign and I strongly believe that it's going to be a huge success. Kudos.
Activity: 38
This really awesome project. Joined airdrop .
Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: