Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BLCX : COMMUNITY COIN - Masternode coin - Exchange Token - page 49. (Read 11334 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
This project looks promising will definitely invest in this. Good luck dev.
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
This amazing project I am sure will be very rapidly growing, success always.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Nice to follow this project! Wish you big future and prosperity!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Hi Dev! On your site there is an icon bounty but I can't go on this section! Tell me where I can get details about the bounty of the company?
Activity: 40
Am super excited to be part of this amazing project. It is such a great innovation with good prospects.
I hope this project will be success. Good luck dev.
Activity: 42
Project seems to have a great following already. If the community keeps building it will be a huge success. Looking forward to future of this project
Activity: 59
waiting to see what you will bring us
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Great project and terrific. It's the digital revolution in the world today !!!
Activity: 2
Good luck in project
Activity: 59
At first glance, the project is interesting, but the details did not understand yet, join and see what happens.I hope the developers will bring the matter to an end
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Nice project!What about 2 factor authorization for us?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I hope this project would achieve success in the future and be listed as an official cryptocurrency. I suggest for an active coummunity, devs should be active also to answer the questions of everyone. Latest updates always on the telegram so that the people will be updated and not be ignorant.
Activity: 70
this is airdrop?

I think Bounty campaign. Huh Huh
Activity: 63
I joined, respect and good luck
Activity: 74
I like the project and more when it is very well prepared, with an attractive design and with a certain dose of uncertainty. I'm sorry I can not donate anything at the moment. Very good luck and keep going !!!
Activity: 95
OK dev. Team keeping an eye on this coin.....success!
Activity: 63
It seems interesting idea. Blockchain with blockchain itself Smiley .good luck team I will see you.
Activity: 72
I hope this project can success and the developer could be someone that can be trusted. I like this project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Thank you for the excellent coins. I will definitely watch it. Excellent development for you. Good luck to you.
Activity: 35
Necessity is the mother of all invention and this is a project that provides the solution to a necessity.
Glad to be a part of its development.
Pages:
Jump to: