Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BLCX : COMMUNITY COIN - Masternode coin - Exchange Token - page 51. (Read 11334 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
total supply amount is less than several coin, this property is very good , I beleive this coin there will be at future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Masternode coin, ok, i like this. Lets see
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
i'm on sir. but where is another information about this project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Could you explain what a "vlockchain" is? Is this a new development? Airdrop is not started yet? When will your airdrop start?
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
Very good project in the world. I hope this project up to the moon with me sir  Grin GOOD LUCK
Activity: 14
I think there should be a Facebook page where this project can be discussed about and there should be a compulsory share on Facebook to all Members
Activity: 444
Merit: 11
Indonesian Translator
thanks, already joined this. but can you put more spesification on the thread like how much coin in round 1 and person who can join this airdrop. thanks
Activity: 896
Merit: 260
this really awesome project, new blockchain coin you take blockchain for this coin its a good idea, im already take a part for your project hope will success in the future and good luck for you dev
Activity: 185
This is an excellent project.
Joined airdrop .
Good luck.
Activity: 378
great project,  good luck dev
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
A new coin? Just at the beginning of winter;)
What is the salt, the idea? I do not quite understand what this is supposed to capture the consciousness of the participants, so they want to buy it.

Your post sounds so warm. Just realized its winter  Grin
Activity: 56
The details will grow as the community grow, focus is community building. A fresh start for everyone with equal contribution .. cheers
Activity: 83
Total supply is 8.000.000.000 really to much but it is not important if people want to use this token.I like your website , also your whitepaper has good design but it is too basic.
Activity: 56
Dev - Please provide more details.
If anything, details are scarce. I believe the tactic to put and teaser and then wait out few days in BTC world.
It is not easy to keep coming back to teasers.

Teaser trailer  Grin

Indeed teaser is a waste of time in this high competitive crypto competitions

i second this.
it's either do it or don't at all.
a sneak peek won't do.

We are waiting for updates from the bounty manager, sorry for the delays
Activity: 73
Merit: 11
Seems everyone is only interested for the airdrops.
Activity: 112
Dev - Please provide more details.
If anything, details are scarce. I believe the tactic to put and teaser and then wait out few days in BTC world.
It is not easy to keep coming back to teasers.

Teaser trailer  Grin

Indeed teaser is a waste of time in this high competitive crypto competitions

i second this.
it's either do it or don't at all.
a sneak peek won't do.
Activity: 308
your airdrop button on your website also not work.
Activity: 74
when do you give token
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
P2P exchange cryptocurrencies and convert this into cash I would like to join this airdrop. It looking this project will be really interesting when these details will be out.

It could be based on decentralized exchange then again, could be meaning about the person to person exchange the traditional way  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
SZPvNamiw63JLkfjeCeV8WsZnhdpW147SL
A new coin? Just at the beginning of winter;)
What is the salt, the idea? I do not quite understand what this is supposed to capture the consciousness of the participants, so they want to buy it.
Pages:
Jump to: