Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - Blockbid: Bringing Stockmarket Exchange Quality to Cryptocurrency - page 23. (Read 6643 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Can I use an exchange purse to buy Blockbid tokens for Ethereum?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What kinds of purses can I use to obtain and store Blockbid tokens?
Activity: 294
Do any additional commissions for buying Blockbid tokens via other exchanges exist?
Activity: 301
Trade All Your Coins on One Exchange
Hi. Can I buy Blockbid tokens directly on your platform as soon as ICO is over?

Our platform will be ready for live launch in March 2018, assuming we hit the soft cap of 1m tokens sold at ICO. If we don't hit soft cap, all contributors are automatically refunded in full.

For this reason we will be listing our tokens on existing exchanges shortly after the ICO ends so that ICO participants are able to sell if desired, and new buyers can purchase on market.
I don't see the need of blockchain technology for this and i am a bit confused as to what different it will be from binance or as a matter of fact any other exchange that is present today. If its just more coins that already hitbtc and etherdelta have like every coin.
This being an australian exchange what different it will be from cryptopia a NZ exchange or coinspot. If its fast they are talking about, binance is currently the fastest of all.
I would like someone to explain as to how this exchange is solving some considerable problem and how they see the token value price going up since exchange coins hardly do well.

Hitbtc charges exorbitant listing fees which prohibits the listing of many smaller coins. Etherdelta is not user friendly and many traders, including myself, refuse to use it for this reason.

If you're not from a Stockmarket trading background you probably aren't aware of the enormous gap in quality and ease of use between leading stockmarket exchange platforms and leading cryptocurrency platforms.

At present, even the poorest Stockmarket platforms are still a pleasure to use compared to the very best cryptocurrency exchanges.

I think you'll find that no current crypto exchange lists more than 500 or so individual coins - we plan to list 1000 within 6 months of live public launch.

Coinspot for example only lists 40 or so individual coins. 40 out of 2000 is not good coverage.

We will also be the first crypto exchange to offer insurance to users agains loss of coins from cyber attacks, and should be the first exchange to offer both a centralised and a decentralised exchange from a single interface.

Just as an example of common sense features from the Stockmarket that we will include - the fact that you can only cancel your buy or sell order on most crypto exchanges is really quite bizarre. It is far more efficient to amend an existing order rather than needing to cancel and order and re do another order, especially with all the decimal places involved in crypto.

There are numerous other common sense and efficient features such as this that we will be implementing.

Activity: 224
Hi. Can I buy Blockbid tokens directly on your platform as soon as ICO is over?
why do you need blockchain for this project?

Blockchain isn't specifically required until we launch our decentralised wallets, but funding is obviously required for a project of this magnitude, and given it's a coin exchange, an ICO was the obvious choice to supplement the equity funding already secured.

We feel that once our exchange begins to trade volume, our tokens will become very valuable as large traders could save hundreds of dollars with just one Blockbid token.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
I don't see the need of blockchain technology for this and i am a bit confused as to what different it will be from binance or as a matter of fact any other exchange that is present today. If its just more coins that already hitbtc and etherdelta have like every coin.
This being an australian exchange what different it will be from cryptopia a NZ exchange or coinspot. If its fast they are talking about, binance is currently the fastest of all.
I would like someone to explain as to how this exchange is solving some considerable problem and how they see the token value price going up since exchange coins hardly do well.
Can I use other crypto currencies to buy Blockbid tokens or will Ethereum remain the only possible solution forever?

Once our tokens hit 3rd party exchanges such as Livecoin, you will be able to buy Blockbid tokens with Bitcoin as well as ETH.

Activity: 238
Can I use other crypto currencies to buy Blockbid tokens or will Ethereum remain the only possible solution forever?
Does the Blockbid support team work 24 hours a day or is there a certain tome where one can write them a message?

Telegram is best, one of us is always on there

https://t.me/joinchat/C5go9A9sMT8ss14UOkPIHA
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Does the Blockbid support team work 24 hours a day or is there a certain tome where one can write them a message?

Try to contact them via email/slack or telegramm. Usually they should respond within 24 hours.
Activity: 168
Activity: 406
Is it possible to contact the Blockbid team’s members or is it necessary to write a message to support team?
By what criteria did you hire the Blockbid team?

The 3 Blockbid initial founders were introduced through a mutual trading and investing friend - from there the concept of a cryptocurrency exchange with the level of support, features and convenience of a leading Stockmarket platform was born.

Following this we utilised our extensive network in the cryptocurrency and technology fields to secure the services of respected experts.
Activity: 336
By means of which technologies does Blockbid plan to achieve maximum transparency of transactions?
Activity: 392
By what criteria did you hire the Blockbid team?
Activity: 392
With which company does Blockbid cooperate in the field of software and artificial intelligence development?
Hello. I haven’t found the graphs for the Blockbid technical support in the expense chart. Is this item included in the Security and Infrast section?

Yes correct
Activity: 275
full of  text on OP , already heart my eye , dev should edit it professionally ,add some picture and viedo will better.
Pages:
Jump to: