Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - Blockbid: Bringing Stockmarket Exchange Quality to Cryptocurrency - page 19. (Read 6643 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 10
Trade All Your Coins on One Exchange
why do you need blockchain for this project?

If you scroll back you'll see a comprehensive answer to that question
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
You misunderstood - and I promise you will grow to love the amend button!

Of course we will still have a cancel button... but we will ALSO have an amend button.

Amend buttons are good if you want to increase or decrease the price point or number of units in a buy or sell order - much fewer clicks required than if you needed to cancel the order and place a brand new one

Re filtering out scam coins, and coins with virtually nil trading volume, we are still refining the process of elimination.

Any beta version of the exchange and will it have support for android /ios apps since apps is something which bittrex doesnt have.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
why do you need blockchain for this project?
Where are Blockbid tokens transferred after using them to get a discount on the exchange?

Blockbid tokens are sent to our company wallet when a user wishes to use his discount
You misunderstood - and I promise you will grow to love the amend button!

Of course we will still have a cancel button... but we will ALSO have an amend button.

Amend buttons are good if you want to increase or decrease the price point or number of units in a buy or sell order - much fewer clicks required than if you needed to cancel the order and place a brand new one

Re filtering out scam coins, and coins with virtually nil trading volume, we are still refining the process of elimination.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
I don't see the need of blockchain technology for this and i am a bit confused as to what different it will be from binance or as a matter of fact any other exchange that is present today. If its just more coins that already hitbtc and etherdelta have like every coin.
This being an australian exchange what different it will be from cryptopia a NZ exchange or coinspot. If its fast they are talking about, binance is currently the fastest of all.
I would like someone to explain as to how this exchange is solving some considerable problem and how they see the token value price going up since exchange coins hardly do well.

Hitbtc charges exorbitant listing fees which prohibits the listing of many smaller coins. Etherdelta is not user friendly and many traders, including myself, refuse to use it for this reason.

If you're not from a Stockmarket trading background you probably aren't aware of the enormous gap in quality and ease of use between leading stockmarket exchange platforms and leading cryptocurrency platforms.

At present, even the poorest Stockmarket platforms are still a pleasure to use compared to the very best cryptocurrency exchanges.

I think you'll find that no current crypto exchange lists more than 500 or so individual coins - we pledge to list at least 1000 within a few months of live public launch.

Coinspot for example only lists 40 or so individual coins. 40 out of 2000 is not good coverage.

We will also be the first crypto exchange to offer insurance to users agains loss of coins from cyber attacks, and should be the first exchange to offer both a centralised and a decentralised exchange from a single interface.

Just as an example of common sense features from the Stockmarket that we will include - the fact that you can only cancel your buy or sell order on most crypto exchanges is really quite bizarre. It is far more efficient to amend an existing order rather than needing to cancel and order and re do another order, especially with all the decimal places involved in crypto.

There are numerous other common sense and efficient features such as this that we will be implementing.

Does that mean if i made a purchase order i can't cancel it. How it works on bittrex is suppose there is a coin with value of B 0.0015 and i made a purchase order of 1000 for 0.0010 it blocks my 1 BTC, if i am not able to cancel a particular order then it is just waste of my 1 btc which i can change my mind to buy some new other coin. If all i can do it modify that means i need to buy some set of coins somehow even if its for the bare minimum which means a order created has to be committed to anyhow no matter the amount. That is a flaw for me right there.
Please tell if its different than this! Also what is your strategy for coins that are scams. You won't check the background and the volume it brings on the table. If you still list it without reading their whitepaper and the current happenings around the coin and whether or not they copied it from someone else, your customers will be the first to burn since they can buy from you only.
Are there any restrictions on purchasing Blockbid tokens for citizens of Japan?

Japan is fine, no issues at all
I've not been following this thread as I used to but from the OP...

Fully compliant with Australian AML/CTF Act

Does this mean it's closer to say Bithumb which you can't trade on at all unless you divulge all your personal info or Binance which you can trade on/withdraw without doing that provided it's not more that 1BTC?

Binance... we will still have 2 minute simple signup and trade option
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Is there any guarantee that a team representative will answer me if I write him a message in Facebook?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello. Do you engage third-party companies to develop an interface, or do you hire new employees?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Will KYC be applied to determine the citizenship of a Blockbid user?
Activity: 98
Where are Blockbid tokens transferred after using them to get a discount on the exchange?
Activity: 238
Are there any restrictions on purchasing Blockbid tokens for citizens of Japan?
Activity: 238
Within the legal framework of which country will Blockbid platform operate?
Activity: 356
On which other platforms besides Blockbid can I exchange Blockbid tokens to another crypto currency?

BID tokens will most likely be listing on Coinexchange and Livecoin at the end of December

great , although  Coinexchange and Livecoin all of them are small market ,but project need time to grown ,hope will hit major exchange market after product release.
Activity: 252
Will assets on Blockbid platform be protected from cyber attacks? What mechanisms will be used to do this?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
Activity: 392
How are you going ensure maximum transparency of operations on Blockbid platform?
Activity: 154
 Is the cost of the bounty program included in the “Marketing” item?
Activity: 103
I've familiarized myself with your development strategy. I like your project I wish you luck and I will follow you. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: