Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - Blockbid: Bringing Stockmarket Exchange Quality to Cryptocurrency - page 7. (Read 6643 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 10
Trade All Your Coins on One Exchange
Blockbid Just Got Even Safer!  Smiley

We have just announced a partnership with BitGo the leader in Crypto Security, you can read more about it here:

https://medium.com/@blockbid/blockbid-and-bitgo-varied-and-secure-a-perfect-match-848fdabefff

Those who have signed up for beta have to do the sign up again for the live launch to agree with the insurance, whatever that is, is this correct?

You will not have to go through the whole sign up process again but you you will get information on the insurance and agree to it before trading.
Will my personal data be in cold storage and will we have to sign up again ?

We have been working towards becoming ISO compliant and are working on ensuring all our users data is secure as a policy although please note that any identifying information related to an account KYC is held by our KYC provider.

During migration from QA beta to launch we do not anticipate having to resign up but we will require T&C's to be agreed on and potentially other account information to be filled in

You just in a few days, start counting on all social syyas so that all who rarely even come to check understand what you are doing. And then in this market, panic will begin even before you finish the first cup of coffee.

Not sure we understand what you mean by ' all social syyas so that all who rarely even come to check understand what you are doing '
I can't find any information about details of the insurance? Can someone provide details about how exactly this insurance works and the terms and conditions for it?

We are still fine tuning the insurance details but it will all be explained so users can agree to it before using the live version.
We have just Confirmed a new Partnership with Nugget’s News.

We are now the world's first Cryptocurrency trading platform with external coin auditing

https://medium.com/@blockbid/blockbid-confirms-partnership-with-nuggets-news-ec5564359c42
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
I can't find any information about details of the insurance? Can someone provide details about how exactly this insurance works and the terms and conditions for it?
Activity: 546
Merit: 253

We have been working towards becoming ISO compliant and are working on ensuring all our users data is secure as a policy although please note that any identifying information related to an account KYC is held by our KYC provider.

During migration from QA beta to launch we do not anticipate having to resign up but we will require T&C's to be agreed on and potentially other account information to be filled in

You just in a few days, start counting on all social syyas so that all who rarely even come to check understand what you are doing. And then in this market, panic will begin even before you finish the first cup of coffee.

Is blockbid a fork of graviex?

No connection Smiley It is a erc-20 token
Activity: 213
Merit: 103
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
Is blockbid a fork of graviex?
Is there going to be an affiliate system setup for BB? If so, will it be a recurring affiliate model like coinspot? Cheers guys.

Yes we are going to have an affiliate model.

We are still finalising the details to make sure its a great opportunity for affiliates involved.
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
Is there going to be an affiliate system setup for BB? If so, will it be a recurring affiliate model like coinspot? Cheers guys.
how long until blockbid opens trading?

We are set for late August early September
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
how long until blockbid opens trading?
Who do I contact about being unable to add a mobile number to my account?

Email us directly [email protected] with details of your account and we will look into it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Who do I contact about being unable to add a mobile number to my account?
I like your business.
Wise approach, very nice project, spotless design!

Thanks, glad you like it  Smiley
Does BID tokens will be available on other exchanges paired with BTC as well?

Currently no plans to list on other exchanges as we attempted multiple times post ICO to be knocked back

how are you? at least you should have plans on which exchanges your tokens will be traded. it's not clear for me.

As soon as the platform is live BlockBid will be the only place people need to go to exchange our token.
Hey guys. I have a question about your usd fiat pairing. Will I be able to simply deposit usd right from my bank account?

Yes you will
Pages:
Jump to: