Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - Blockbid: Bringing Stockmarket Exchange Quality to Cryptocurrency - page 10. (Read 6643 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
How much is this coin worth? Trading anywhere?? Google can't seem to guide me to the right path

Trades low volume at around USD$4, you can check latest trades here https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xf1f64f6b8e17dd68c1db10b0eed3d2541a6c09ab-ETH

And besides ForkDelta, when will it be listed on other exchanges? And which ones do want to list? Will the BlockBid platform ask KYC to use it as a trade?
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
Will the platform be xCurrent powered on the backend to join the global Ripple rails?
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
Trade All Your Coins on One Exchange
How much is this coin worth? Trading anywhere?? Google can't seem to guide me to the right path

Trades low volume at around USD$4, you can check latest trades here https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xf1f64f6b8e17dd68c1db10b0eed3d2541a6c09ab-ETH
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
It's a crypto interchange is rather interesting! Promising business, cerebral website.  Good luck team.
Bitsonline interviewed Emma Hoffman our head of marketing about providing a much needed international crypto exchange and women in crypto.

https://bitsonline.com/australias-first-international-exchange-and-a-chat-about-women-in-crypto-interview-with-blockbids-emma-hoffman/
Activity: 82
Those who have signed up for beta have to do the sign up again for the live launch to agree with the insurance, whatever that is, is this correct?

Yes, users will either need to sign up again or will be prompted with a popup box asking them to agree to the terms for insurance.
Admin, where can I find a roadmap?

You can read about our progress and roadmap in our medium blogs
https://medium.com/@blockbid
Activity: 39
Greetings, all. The idea will be fortunate.
Flawless business, well-advised logo!
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Admin, where can I find a roadmap?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Those who have signed up for beta have to do the sign up again for the live launch to agree with the insurance, whatever that is, is this correct?
Loan fiat? Where did you get that idea from?

The loans to be offered via our partner are fiat loans, using cryptocurrency as collateral. 
Can you tell me if Blockbid purchases any tokens for a reserve?

We have a reserve currently of 8% for company use i.e. bounties/incentives - no concrete plans to purchase on market but we may re-introduce our buy and sell walls on EtherDelta / ForkDelta prior to live launch. This isn't specifically to purchase tokens, just to assist liquidity. 
Activity: 26
This is a very good plan with opportunity!
Thoughtful website, classy logo, riveting job!
Activity: 122
Loan fiat? Where did you get that idea from?
Activity: 102
Can you tell me if Blockbid purchases any tokens for a reserve?
admin, when does ICO start?

We have already had a successful ICO, we are testing our platform now and are on track for it to be live in August.

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
admin, when does ICO start?
Does our deposit work only during typical business hours? Or will we be able to make CBA-BLOCK instant transactions after bank hours?

It should be instant 24/7, that's been our experience with CBA to CBA transfers. 
Admin, do you know if Elysium will be listed in Blockbid?

Yes Elysium has requested to be listed on Blockbid
Pages:
Jump to: