Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO - Blockbid: Bringing Stockmarket Exchange Quality to Cryptocurrency - page 8. (Read 6643 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Does BID tokens will be available on other exchanges paired with BTC as well?

Currently no plans to list on other exchanges as we attempted multiple times post ICO to be knocked back

how are you? at least you should have plans on which exchanges your tokens will be traded. it's not clear for me.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

Currently no plans to list on other exchanges as we attempted multiple times post ICO to be knocked back

Does Blockbid offer any trading services yet? You said you even want to offer fiat trading by Q3 2018.

Yes we will be live in August or September of this year.

Can any beta version of your exchange be accessed already or will launch be without a public beta?
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
Trade All Your Coins on One Exchange

Does Blockbid offer any trading services yet? You said you even want to offer fiat trading by Q3 2018.

Yes we will be live in August or September of this year.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Hey guys. I have a question about your usd fiat pairing. Will I be able to simply deposit usd right from my bank account?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

Activity: 42
Is it true that it will allow the exchange of Decision Tokens (HST)?

Yes, Horizon State and Decision Token are registered for a listing
Activity: 31
Is it true that it will allow the exchange of Decision Tokens (HST)?
For the first days trading when the exchange goes live, how do the tokens get on there? Do ye buy a certain amount of all coins so there is liquidity for trading to begin?

Great question! The first iteration of Blockbids exchange will have a simplified UI which allow for limit/market orders while we roll out updates for features and support in the run until we get to our advanced UI release. We have partnered with a succesful team to provide market liquidity and asset management on our exchange called Bitspread. You may learn further about the company using the following link;

https://www.bitspread.co.uk
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
Good community manager for your blockchain project
For the first days trading when the exchange goes live, how do the tokens get on there? Do ye buy a certain amount of all coins so there is liquidity for trading to begin?
Is it for blockbid allowed to list security token on the Exchange?

We will need an additional license to list security tokens - the wheels are in motion there
Activity: 29
Is it for blockbid allowed to list security token on the Exchange?
Hello, I've been reading you need a license for FIAT deposit, how are companies such as BTCMARKETS operating without one? Shocked
It is unfortunate that the website of the beautiful Blockbid project does not work. Or is it something wrong with my Internet?

Hey we have thousands of users testing it at the moment an no one has reported the project not working!

If you are posting on bitcointalk you internet is probably working too Smiley

Are you visiting this site?:

https://blockbid.io/
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
Hello, I've been reading you need a license for FIAT deposit, how are companies such as BTCMARKETS operating without one? Shocked
It is unfortunate that the website of the beautiful Blockbid project does not work. Or is it something wrong with my Internet?
Activity: 217
Trust management of Digital Assets
Hi, my question is regarding banking. There has been many issues previously with banks and crypto. We have had payments and accounts blocked/closed etc. Are you guys doing anything to address this? or what discussions with banks have you had to convince us our funds are able to be deposited/withdrawn without issues?

As you can imagine the landscape has changed a lot over the last 6 months and the processes in which an exchange must provide to relevant financial institutions is now mandatory requirement.

Blockbids policy since inception is to provide transparency and accountability as any service provider must as set out by the regulatory oversight bodies for the industry.

Our mission statement is aligned with many industry leaders and the recent partnership Lexis Nexis Risk Solution has been able to provide insight of Blockbids path to bring our vision to fruition.

We are fortunate to be able to showcase this partnerships and allow financial institutions the ability to work with us in setting the bar high and providing the relevant information needed for a compliant exchange.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
Good community manager for your blockchain project
Hi, my question is regarding banking. There has been many issues previously with banks and crypto. We have had payments and accounts blocked/closed etc. Are you guys doing anything to address this? or what discussions with banks have you had to convince us our funds are able to be deposited/withdrawn without issues?
Need to fix dob (date of birth) input field on the registration page while registering using ios. Hard to get it right.

Yes that’s a known issue, we are working on it Smiley
Hi admins, Just wondering how long it takes for "compliance officer approval"? I have submitted my documents and have had the "pending compliance officer approval" screen for about a week.

This weeks batch of kyc has just been completed. If you have successfully uploaded your identify documents then an email will be heading your way with further information. Please remember if you are having trouble logging due to your browser cache still retaining details from the previous login, you may use this link to access the platform;
Pages:
Jump to: