Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BOOMSTARTER NETWORK: THE FIRST CRYPTOFUNDING PLATFORM - page 5. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
https://medium.com/boomstarter-network/crowdmining-as-a-way-to-attract-a-larger-audience-4f8bef9ae200

I think this is a good read for every crypto lover and people who want to promote new projects from the platform. Nicely explained.
I've never heard about crowd mining before Boomstarter
really new stuff
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
https://medium.com/boomstarter-network/crowdmining-as-a-way-to-attract-a-larger-audience-4f8bef9ae200

I think this is a good read for every crypto lover and people who want to promote new projects from the platform. Nicely explained.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Hello! I'm new here! Is there any airdrop?

No, but we have a referral program. Invite your friends to @boomstarternetwork using the referral link that @littleboomybot generates and get free BC tokens!This referral program will be live till the very end of the tokensale!
Activity: 7
Hello! I'm new here! Is there any airdrop?
Activity: 95
They have extended their tokensale too
Just signed up but I'm still not convinced that I got the 25% bonus token. I was told that the calculator on the site was giving incorrect data. Is anyone seeing this?
yeah I met the same problem. it showed in the calculator more but once I've calculated I found that I've got even for seven bucks more)
the support answered me

Yeah I just calculated myself but found I'm a several bucks short. lol. So I guess the calculator is actually showing wrong data. damn.

Please join in https://t.me/boomstarternetwork and post your issue. The whole team is active there and communicate well.

Thanks. Yeah, I did that but still waiting for confirmation from an admin called Polina. However, I just logged back into their official site and it looks like they've fixed their calculator. So all good.
Yeah
I was watching it too
Activity: 5
Just signed up but I'm still not convinced that I got the 25% bonus token. I was told that the calculator on the site was giving incorrect data. Is anyone seeing this?
yeah I met the same problem. it showed in the calculator more but once I've calculated I found that I've got even for seven bucks more)
the support answered me

Yeah I just calculated myself but found I'm a several bucks short. lol. So I guess the calculator is actually showing wrong data. damn.

Please join in https://t.me/boomstarternetwork and post your issue. The whole team is active there and communicate well.

Thanks. Yeah, I did that but still waiting for confirmation from an admin called Polina. However, I just logged back into their official site and it looks like they've fixed their calculator. So all good.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
the support answered me

the support answered me

the support answered me
Activity: 79
Where can I find your advisors list???
What is token max?

The token emission is limited to a maximum of 36,000,000 BC.
What is token max?
What placement options do you have?

Standard placement, costs 1 BC (BoomstarterCoin) / month: possibility of
using standard platform functionality.
Premium placement, costs 15 BC (BoomstarterCoin) / month: ensures
additional project views, access to advanced analytical tools of the
platform, project support by platform resources (inclusion in the mailing
list).
Professional placement, costs 30 BC (BoomstarterCoin) / month: in
addition to being included in Premium placement, this option provides
a unique opportunity of personal support by professional Boomstarter.
Network employees.
What placement options do you have?
Is the counter in the web site working correctly ?
Pages:
Jump to: