Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BOOMSTARTER NETWORK: THE FIRST CRYPTOFUNDING PLATFORM - page 10. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
So if you already have working product in fiat, why would we use crypto one?
Can you explain, why cryptofunding is better when usual crowdfunding? Without linking to wp et cetera.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
Do you already set dates for distribution?

Distribution will be done after the completion of the ICO.

I want to buy more tokens, do you have info, how price will rise?

Check out boomstarter.network

What are the rules and restrictions of your project?

Please read the OnePager or Whitepaper to get all the details.
Activity: 46
I read your whitepaper, it was a interesting project and looks very impressive, your hole concepts, structures and the professional team work etc. all are very good. This project is easy to understand the users who the ready to join the project and that's why the project is going to far. So keep it up guys and the best for your bright future. Smiley
What are the rules and restrictions of your project?
I want to buy more tokens, do you have info, how price will rise?
Do you already set dates for distribution?
Activity: 36
I see the price is rising fast
Will tokens for early purchaser be locked for some time?
I guess mate they will be unlocked all at the same time
Activity: 95
I see the price is rising fast
Will tokens for early purchaser be locked for some time?
The new design of the website is really cool and informative. I would like to know who else is promoting Boomstarter apart from Ian Balina..?
Any other social media influencer.?
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
As a startup what are the requirements for one to publish their project on the boomstarter.network platform?
this very big project by the purpose and understanding of this plan is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it's clear that there will be many countries that will support this system

I think it is necessary to work hard to make it happen, this platform is supported by a great team, hopefully it will be a guarantee for success. requires high strategy, capital and promotion to create a good image in various countries. Does Boomstarter have it? we follow the progress.

I think it will be a success because the team already has a working platform in fiat and it is quite successful raise the crowdfunding for several entrepreneurs.
Activity: 98
this very big project by the purpose and understanding of this plan is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it's clear that there will be many countries that will support this system

I think it is necessary to work hard to make it happen, this platform is supported by a great team, hopefully it will be a guarantee for success. requires high strategy, capital and promotion to create a good image in various countries. Does Boomstarter have it? we follow the progress.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
I heard somewhere about a road show but, I can't find any details. Could you guys please provide some more details?
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
It'strue that in todays market it is very hard to have an original idea, it is just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.
Yes, I totally agree with you. In general, the main idea for startups who are interested in developing their projects is to use coins on the platform. This is something new.
Also I want to know when tokens will be unlocked
Hello  Smiley After the end of the Tokensale!
Where is situated your office?
Hello! We are registered in Singapore having the office out there, but currently, the main part of the team works in Moscow  Smiley
Activity: 14
The creativity of the team has been showed in the mockups, the concept inspire trust in the people that want to follow new excellent ideas, and now I saw that this set of great ideas called ANN it has a potential to grow exponentially in the near future. Congrats
I m also interested in paying with fiat for more tokens that I have
Don't want to convert in crypto now
Hello! since last weekend we do accept FIAT, so you do it easily! https://boomstarter.network/

If you have any question - write us in Telegram https://t.me/boomstarternetwork
Are you guys accepting the payment in FIAT also for the token sale?
Hello! Since last weekend we do accept the payment in FIAT! Smiley Go on our website and check this out! If you have any questions- write us in Telegram chat
https://t.me/boomstarternetwork
Pages:
Jump to: