Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BOOMSTARTER NETWORK: THE FIRST CRYPTOFUNDING PLATFORM - page 9. (Read 18598 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
BACKERS FUND - How big is it? Where will it be taken from?
What wallets can I use for token storage?
I think mew but let them reply
Activity: 37
What wallets can I use for token storage?
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
I see the project is making quite a buzz as you have a working model already in the fiat and turning to crypto for more possibilities. Checking out your reddit posts and these are great.
I want to know, What bonuses does the possession of tokens give me?
BACKERS FUND - How big is it? Where will it be taken from?
Activity: 95
and why only 10%? if I can mine at home and get 100%
Activity: 95
yeah I wanted to know about miners that too
answer pls
Activity: 42
Cool looks promising!
Why would my mining support the project?
Can you explain me, Miners and Miner Pro will need to pass KYC? What is needed to be miner pro besides payment?
So if you already have working product in fiat, why would we use crypto one?

perhaps the team sees a great prospect in the cryptography space and understands that it is worth developing its product in this industry as much as possible in order to have time to achieve something due to modern capabilities. so it was not too late. it's really a promising thing.

Correct. People who have understood the potential of cryptocurrencies know that it will be much better than fiat when it comes to transparency and ease of use. We need more transparency in crowdfunding, so Boomstarter is a revolutionary idea.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Do you have Portuguese support?

Yes they do have a Portuguese telegram group. Please check out https://t.me/boomstarternetworkpt
Even their English support is good and fast.
Do you have Portuguese support?
Activity: 36
The design is functional! What will be done with the resource collected?
I guess you should take a look at the roadmap
Activity: 3
The design is functional! What will be done with the resource collected?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
So if you already have working product in fiat, why would we use crypto one?

perhaps the team sees a great prospect in the cryptography space and understands that it is worth developing its product in this industry as much as possible in order to have time to achieve something due to modern capabilities. so it was not too late. it's really a promising thing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
how long the ICO will run?
Activity: 27
Woo hoo, it's an exceptionally intriguing undertaking with a decent forward prospect. gives an answer for a hugely wasteful crowdfunding issue, and obviously this will be all around loved by the crypto network as it encourages crowdfunding. Authorization to screen the undertaking, ideally can be acknowledged easily.
Can you explain, why cryptofunding is better when usual crowdfunding? Without linking to wp et cetera.

There are more advantages of cryptofunding compared to crowdfunding, the most important one may be, that you can generate crypto using your hardware and fund a venture, where as crowdfunding can be done only when you have the money.
Pages:
Jump to: