Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 164. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 1
Tell me more about your team. I wonder how you came to this idea.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
Hello! What already there are arrangements for the implementation of the platform to large firms? Cool
I would also like to know this. This could tell a lot to prospective investors
Activity: 150
Hello! What already there are arrangements for the implementation of the platform to large firms? Cool
Activity: 199
Will your diplomas be valid all over the world in the future?

Every country has it's own standart of education and they are different. Usualy a lot of depends from the University, and every University made the teachers.
Here you are certainly right, there are such difficulties, but globalization should be like that in the future.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
Good project! the truth I did not understand why the start is in India, but apparently so profitable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

Every country has it's own standart of education and they are different. Usualy a lot of depends from the University, and every University made the teachers.
Activity: 256
Well, this still need to come. It is necessary to introduce technology in all spheres.
I would like to understand when the platform can work fully. Otherwise, such diplomas may not be recognized by other organizations
Activity: 217
Well, this still need to come. It is necessary to introduce technology in all spheres.
Activity: 263
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
What do you think the local authorities will not impede the development of the project?
Why local authorities should prevent the development of the project? The idea is good and useful. The project bears no harm.
Activity: 90
Are the Tokens already on the exchange? As far as I understand, they will be added 2 weeks after the presale?
Yes, somewhere I have already read about this. Now I'll check the stock exchanges.
Activity: 392
Are the Tokens already on the exchange? As far as I understand, they will be added 2 weeks after the presale?
Activity: 182
What do you think the local authorities will not impede the development of the project?
I think this we can see after the launch of the platform?
Activity: 246
Activity: 88
How much money has been collected? Where is the link to the fees?
Admin here? Give the link interesting how many are already collected.
Activity: 95
How much money has been collected? Where is the link to the fees?
Activity: 196
How many students participated in closed testing. Wink
I also heard about it. I heard that the testing was successful, I did not hear any more information.
Activity: 176
How many students participated in closed testing. Wink
Activity: 79
The technical side of the project I really liked. Let's see how it will be with marketing.
Yes this is a very important issue. We will wait for the results from the company.
Activity: 434
The project is good. I think in the future, tokens will grow several times.
I also think so on this and bought myself a few tokens and I'm waiting for growth.
Well, tokens grow only in the long run. Usually, immediately after entering the exchange, the price falls.
If this project develops well, the price of tokens on the stock exchange will not go down too much.
Jump to: