Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 166. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think to take part in the subscription campaign. Tell me when about tokens will go to the exchange?
Where did I read that 2 weeks after the ICO?
Oh that would be great! In this case, this makes the bounty program even more relevant.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
I think to take part in the subscription campaign. Tell me when about tokens will go to the exchange?
Where did I read that 2 weeks after the ICO?
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
Hello Edgecoin:

I think your application is an interesting one, but I do have some clarification questions.

You describe school grades are going to be recorded in the blockchain and the result can be shared world-wide.  When a school class work/grade is to be transferred to another school either the department needs to go over the class material and decide whether to accept the credit or not.  This decision becomes more troublesome when crossing the country border.  How will such a situation be handled?

You also describe work experience to be recorded in the blockchain and that would be shared to others.  I guess this would be like a resume on blockchain.  But when a resume is sent to a company, the candidate can customize the resume to high light the relevant information and minimize or even remove irrelevant information to prevent a resume being too long for the HR to scan through for a match.  How will such a situation be handled?

Good questions, I think the administration will give us the answers to them.
Activity: 182
Hello Edgecoin:

I think your application is an interesting one, but I do have some clarification questions.

You describe school grades are going to be recorded in the blockchain and the result can be shared world-wide.  When a school class work/grade is to be transferred to another school either the department needs to go over the class material and decide whether to accept the credit or not.  This decision becomes more troublesome when crossing the country border.  How will such a situation be handled?

You also describe work experience to be recorded in the blockchain and that would be shared to others.  I guess this would be like a resume on blockchain.  But when a resume is sent to a company, the candidate can customize the resume to high light the relevant information and minimize or even remove irrelevant information to prevent a resume being too long for the HR to scan through for a match.  How will such a situation be handled?
Activity: 159
Buyers of tokens will be able to influence the decisions of the company?
So I did not read anything about it, so probably not. But in any case it will be support.
and a chance to make good money for investors.
Activity: 266
So I did not read anything about it, so probably not. But in any case it will be support.
Activity: 271
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
Heard that on the 25th of the day the company will be represented at conferences this is true?
Yes, the company's Twitter account says so. So we'll wait for the good news.
Activity: 186
Merit: 0
Heard that on the 25th of the day the company will be represented at conferences this is true?
Activity: 266
Do you have an office now? Or does everyone work remotely?
Does it matter what? For me, only the result is important
At least if the company has an official representation, then you can come and talk.
Does it matter what? For me, only the result is important
Activity: 254
Activity: 336
Tell me, will you produce your own content for training?
I think not, because in this case you will need to register as a university.
Activity: 249
Tell me, will you produce your own content for training?
Activity: 252
A good project. I think in the future they will be used by millions of people.
Let's hope that it will, then the demand for tokens will be huge.
Activity: 280
A good project. I think in the future they will be used by millions of people.
Activity: 364
A good project with big ambitions, I will follow the news
Yes, ambitions are really big, since now much will depend on the universities themselves whether they will want to implement the system.
Well, I heard that negotiations are already underway and there are agreements with some universities.
Activity: 448
Yes, ambitions are really big, since now much will depend on the universities themselves whether they will want to implement the system.
Activity: 251
Jump to: