Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 160. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think this is a good project that will allow us to earn. Good luck!
Activity: 141
When will other payment methods available for tokens?
I think that if there is a desire to buy tokens then without any problems you can exchange your currency on the exchange and pay for the tokens.
When will other payment methods available for tokens?
Activity: 146
Will the platform work in Europe?
As far as I know, the start will be in Asia in India. And later the developers have plans to expand
Activity: 149
Will the platform work in Europe?
Activity: 122
Tell me, can I take part in the bounty for YouTube facebook and subscription company at the same time?
I think if your accounts meet the requirements, then why not?
Activity: 152
Tell me, can I take part in the bounty for YouTube facebook and subscription company at the same time?
Activity: 148
Good project! I'll wait for an alpha version, good luck
Activity: 141
What exactly can I pay tokens? Can I publish a list of company services?
This is an interesting question, but I think at least you will be able to pay for the materials for training and courses
Activity: 149
What exactly can I pay tokens? Can I publish a list of company services?
Activity: 142
Seems like a decent project, Education is one of the fields were blockchain technologies could have big impact.

I agree, the idea is very good, but for some reason I do not see the organizers who would answer the questions. Or do we need to wait for concrete results?
I think it's just necessary to follow the company's news. The report must be.
Activity: 138
Seems like a decent project, Education is one of the fields were blockchain technologies could have big impact.
I also think so, since this is in fact a very large sphere that needs to be improved
Activity: 206
Merit: 10

I agree, the idea is very good, but for some reason I do not see the organizers who would answer the questions. Or do we need to wait for concrete results?
Maybe they will do webinar in future?
Activity: 552
Merit: 103

Activity: 217
Merit: 12
How long did you work on the idea?
Activity: 56
Activity: 139
Hello friends! How development moves. Will soon wait for the alpha version
As far as I understand, the development is already underway and the platform will be presented in a few months.
Hello friends! How development moves. Will soon wait for the alpha version
If I understand correctly, you can buy tokens and now, later pay for the company's services and it will be very profitable.
If you are going to use the services of the company in the future, then it will be very profitable for you.
But still as an option, you can trade tokens on the exchange in the future and make good money on it.
If I understand correctly, you can buy tokens and now, later pay for the company's services and it will be very profitable.
If you are going to use the services of the company in the future, then it will be very profitable for you.
Jump to: