Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 170. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
This is one of the most useful projects I've seen
I think that when the platform starts its work it will be very useful for many people around the world
And this in turn helps investors make good money.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I think that when the platform starts its work it will be very useful for many people around the world
Activity: 266
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
"Institutions can get rid of the old and heavy documented certification process by making it all digitized, organized, regulated and issued by Edgecoin technology." When just reading this alone, it can be predicted that this project will be very successful. Because technology is now a necessity for everyone. So, do not think much to take this project.

The idea of ​​creating such a project is interesting, but I would like specifics, namely to see specific educational institutions, their programs, etc. Now I see only a general description.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Heard after January 25 there should be a lot of good news on the project.
Yes, I also read. How do I understand the guys will speak at the conference?
Yes that's right! I think it will be very informative and interesting.
Activity: 322
Yes, I also read. How do I understand the guys will speak at the conference?
Activity: 74
Activity: 378
I see a list of your partners and advisers growing. It's very good for future development.
I also think so as a colleague, I continue to follow the news of the project, I have not yet made a decision for myself.
Activity: 116
I see a list of your partners and advisers growing. It's very good for future development.
Activity: 252
Tell me in more detail what functions the software will have.
Activity: 392
simply getting the job done
"Institutions can get rid of the old and heavy documented certification process by making it all digitized, organized, regulated and issued by Edgecoin technology." When just reading this alone, it can be predicted that this project will be very successful. Because technology is now a necessity for everyone. So, do not think much to take this project.
Activity: 230
I think the project has great prospects and will work all over the world in the future.
If the state, of course, allows, since most universities control the state
But on the other hand, the project can get state support and then the tokens will soar.
About this so far nothing is known? The project did not show the Indian authorities?
I in any case do not know anything about it. Perhaps the administrator will tell us.
Activity: 118
I think the project has great prospects and will work all over the world in the future.
But on the other hand, the project can get state support and then the tokens will soar.
About this so far nothing is known? The project did not show the Indian authorities?
Activity: 199
Activity: 150
Activity: 256
Activity: 217
How many tokens are already sold at the moment?
I, too, are interested in the answer to this question and I also want to know how the presale went.
Activity: 136
How many tokens are already sold at the moment?
Activity: 263
Really good project. But I do not yet understand what kind of licenses you need to get to work in the field of education.
Well, as I understand it does not need to get anything since the developers themselves will not deal with education, they will only provide a convenient platform for this
In that case, it would be excellent. Everyone should do his own thing professionally Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 90
Really good project. But I do not yet understand what kind of licenses you need to get to work in the field of education.
Well, as I understand it does not need to get anything since the developers themselves will not deal with education, they will only provide a convenient platform for this
Jump to: