Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] carVertical - Car History Registry Built on Blockchain technology - page 2. (Read 36493 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
This is very useful, is any government agency currently using your platform?
Activity: 5
"Keule ruke", another business of CarVertical owners, is going through bankruptcy process right now, be aware about CV.

Read this article, use google translator to translate to English https://www.15min.lt/verslas/naujiena/bendroves/keule-ruke-atleido-keliolika-darbuotoju-restoranai-nebeveikia-663-1052494?

Funny no one has come into here to debunk this, cV team seem to be a bunch of lazy, arrogant twats.
Activity: 11
"Keule ruke", another business of CarVertical owners, is going through bankruptcy process right now, be aware about CV.

Read this article, use google translator to translate to English https://www.15min.lt/verslas/naujiena/bendroves/keule-ruke-atleido-keliolika-darbuotoju-restoranai-nebeveikia-663-1052494?
Activity: 627
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
  I personally really like carVertical! I bought $CV token and HoDL for a long LONG time as this has such a need and bright future ahead as adoption happens.  Patience is key but once this gets a foothold into the sector it will be such a great tool! Now very difficult times for all crypto I believe that soon everything can change in a good way for us!

That's my thought on the CarVertical project as well, I invested as a really long term investment.
Activity: 2
38% in one day and 90K daily volume not bad Cool
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
This project is definitively not dead, you can see the roadmap :

I personally really like carVertical! I bought $CV token and HoDL for a long LONG time as this has such a need and bright future ahead as adoption happens.  Patience is key but once this gets a foothold into the sector it will be such a great tool! Now very difficult times for all crypto I believe that soon everything can change in a good way for us!
Activity: 9
This project is definitively not dead, you can see the roadmap :

https://www.carvertical.com/static/roadmap.1b675294.jpg
Activity: 197
is the project dead?
8 satoshi is a disaster for CV
Activity: 5
So how dead is this project #rekt
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
I haven't checked in some time but is CV still an ERC20 token? If so are there any plans to change this in the future to an own blockchain if needed?
Activity: 129
I loved the project as I read their website. Website looked amazing and the concept also. If it will be put on another exchanges, I'm sure it will go high.
They are already listed on exchanges. idex is a decentralized exchange and kucoin classic one.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/carvertical/
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
I prefer to let consumers control their dates-the same idea that is the essence of carvertical.
Can become a reality.
Activity: 30
Absolutely, the days of shitcoin hype are over. Binance wants to lose its reputation for listing any shitcoin for the right price, so they're starting to prioritise the tech, and others should follow suit
cV is laying a solid foundation and a long as everything goes to plan, i feel we do have an advantage over many other projects
When i say 'plan' I'm sure they're still working out some of it as they go.
Activity: 2
hey guys,

does anybody have any information on the discounts?
On page one the team says reports can only be bought with cV token (in the "6 arguments..."-section) .
And they say staking lots of cV gives you discounts for their services. On other spots I find the information saying reports can be bought via other Crypto and FIAT as well, but we get discounts when we use cVToken . which one is correct?

Then, how much discounts would one get for each of these models? I don't understand Lithuanian and therefore cannot check their live services by myself. 

I mean, we have a total supply of roughly 10bn ( ~half in circulation) tokens at a market cap of about ~5mn $ . Staking for discount would give the token obviously a high demand and it would shorten the supply and therefore rise the price. At which price level would a report buyer still benefit from the discount if he buys token to stake for discount?

EXAMPLE
if a car dealer buys 1 mio. cV at 0.01 €cent :-) he has to pay 10.000€ . he holds the coins and gets a certain discount for the report buys. lets say 10% . If a report costs 10€ he gets 1€ off . so he has to buy 10.000 reports to get break even, then he still holds the coins and his ROI increases from now on. good for him.
because a lot of car dealers want the coins cheap now, they buy for the discount. price rises to a certain level. lets say x10 to 0.1 €cent. so the one buying now needs 100.000€ to buy cV and needs 100.000 reports to be bought before he gets break even. will a small business ever consider doing so? or will the big ones buy the coins in huge amounts and hold them for eternal discounts? i don't know....

the whole thing of the price expectation for me is extremely dependend on the discount model. but i cannot find any infos.

and if cV buys cVtokens instantly on exchanges whenever they get paid in FIAT or other cryptos and they do sell of their cVtokens instantly whenever beeing paid with cV, there is an endless circulating supply of cV tokens on the market. why would the price rise at all?
i mean, if we hodl like 50 % of the coins (circulating supply right now) , but cV floods the market with their (now) locked tokens, then at what level of demand would the price of the tokens rise?

happy for any ideas and comments on this :-)
I think if btc stays relatively stable, that would be enough for alts to move independently.
New money has to come in and that won't happen without market confidence, which is rapidly dwindling.  Which brings us back to the ETF.  What kind of cruel game is this?
Activity: 31
I will buy a bigger after cV moon 😎☺️
Impression 3D with rocco intimity as model and stem cells
Activity: 31
They are not going to start marketing while the market is frozen, it would be a waste of money
I hope, now the mood is good again. Give the cV team a little time. They will come up with new markets, new marketing campaigns, but of course is does NOT make sense to do this, when the market is red...and full of blood.
Why main page does breakdown for 10 euro price point, but reports are going for a higher price?
Pages:
Jump to: