Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund - page 56. (Read 51424 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
I just found on their homepage but I didn't understand exactly what they want to say us. "We sell at 1ETH = $430 until market stabilizes.". Admin can explain meaning of this statement?

they are probably very optimistic that the market will recover. If you invest 1 ETH, you will get tokens worth $ 430. at least that's what I understood. that is more than twice the value

Woh that's really good, they obviously have high hopes that ETH will recover, and essentially means that everyone will get over a 100% bonus on anything they purchase!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Great work and progress, I was away for a while. I've been in a foreign country for over 2 months so haven't been in the discord much and didn't see all the updates..
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I just found on their homepage but I didn't understand exactly what they want to say us. "We sell at 1ETH = $430 until market stabilizes.". Admin can explain meaning of this statement?

they are probably very optimistic that the market will recover. If you invest 1 ETH, you will get tokens worth $ 430. at least that's what I understood. that is more than twice the value
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Hello, I would like to chat with the marketing manager of this group, I write the web portal cryptocurrency e ico, where we have more than 280K active members, we would like to review your project and spread it to the masses, we are sure that your project would fit very well in our Hispanic community.
Dear friend. Do not wait until they reply here. CCI team is much busy so better option you can contact admin on their telegram channel:

https://t.me/cybercapitalinvest

This is indeed a good idea. Even though I see the team member actively answering all queries here, they are also busy with their token sales.

They have a team member here that respond to multiple queries and i was amazed by it because you barely see them doing it.
Really I like the telegram because we are receiving any answer on telegram channel quickly. So I am always following to telegram channel.

yeah, i believe telegram is the best place to engage in discussion with the project team, i mostly ask questions there and the admin are really active
I agree with you a lot of people joined too since the beginning of it i am glad their community is expanding, by the way you can also pm the admin's if you don't want to discuss it in the public chat.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Hello, I would like to chat with the marketing manager of this group, I write the web portal cryptocurrency e ico, where we have more than 280K active members, we would like to review your project and spread it to the masses, we are sure that your project would fit very well in our Hispanic community.
Dear friend. Do not wait until they reply here. CCI team is much busy so better option you can contact admin on their telegram channel:

This is indeed a good idea. Even though I see the team member actively answering all queries here, they are also busy with their token sales.

They have a team member here that respond to multiple queries and i was amazed by it because you barely see them doing it.
Really I like the telegram because we are receiving any answer on telegram channel quickly. So I am always following to telegram channel.

yeah, i believe telegram is the best place to engage in discussion with the project team, i mostly ask questions there and the admin are really active
copper member
Activity: 644

We have to give it to them too they are constantly answering different inquiries in here too. I have had all my questions answered.

So true, the team is really doing so much on all channels to ensure people's question are answered. It's not an easy feat but they've pulled it off so far.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Greetings, there. Seems like a very interesting idea,everything that is trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
Indeed!!
Making Blockchain usable for our regular days could be an huge Step forward for Making our World Digitalized with decentralization!
But with this project we can make profit without doing anything really! this can improve our financial condition!
Do read the Papers and share your thoughts!
This Community Awaits  Smiley
Activity: 14
Greetings, there. Seems like a very interesting idea,everything that is trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
I just started reading about this project. So basically CCI wants to help small to medium size investors who want to earn money from regular trading. Seems to be good idea. But finding good professional traders will be the key here.

yeah, it all boils down to how good the traders are and to be honest i don't see how this whole stuff is going to bring profit to the parties involve or is there something am not getting

I am curious to know how it's going yo work. I have not gone through the whitepaper as of now,  but hope they have given some information or explained how it's going to work.

It has been stated that they will trade on behalf of the platform users but what I really want to know is what happens when there is loss, do the team still pay out regardless?

I haven't seen clarification on this but if they operate at a loss, then I guess there's nothing to pay out is there?

Of course there is nothing to pay. The only thing that remains is your own deposit, because it is insured by Reserve Capital

This is the first time I am seeing crypto investments helped by professional trader as well as with insurance. This is a very good starting point for crypto trading in my opinion.

I saw some similar investment site before about having professional trader then they turned into scammed after the market down, But I think CCI team have their own way to avoid having a big loss that will cause to them to close the project.

Great!  If the trading/own capital is protected by insurance then I think we don't have to worry about anything.  We are going to lose any money.

Yeah, I read somewhere here also that they really insured the trading capital for their investors so we don't need to worry about our profit to our investments to them.
Activity: 490

We have to give it to them too they are constantly answering different inquiries in here too. I have had all my questions answered.
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Activity: 23
Really looks like this project have innovative ideas. I hope if I am going to be a part of this project I'll learn lot of things.
Activity: 392

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
It’s a great time coming into crypto. CCI offers for the first time a safe entry for newbies into Cryptotrading. Most newbie would lose on their first trade in crypto still they learn. Basically, learning from losing. CCI offers a better idea ‘ learn to trade from the best and make more income while doing that’.  It’s never been better in crypto.

This to me will be the first time I'll engage in crypto trading with such confidence although I engage in some trades or say day trade but I've never been quite efficient
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Providing a number of investment plans is certainly a good idea, but how it will work in practice, that's the question.

If CCI team manages to find good professional traders then. Since amount is secured by insurance, people will join their services. Now important thing is profit.

That’s the opportunity newbies have been waiting for to come into Crypto. Been scared to lose money due to experience. Now CCI provides the solution.
Activity: 532
Team are very active in the promotion and plan updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the plan strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the business more impressive and different from others.

Exactly, what is really needed to make any project a success is team focus. The team needs to give majority of their attention to the development of their project, at the end, everyone wants an awesome product.
Promotion is  one of the major priorities of a project, In oder for the development of the project the team must come up with a strategy plan to help with promotion

Fact. And it doesn't just apply in crypto world alone. But in any other sector of life where we desire to sell. Even if it's a personal brand or skill. Marketing is very important
Activity: 280
Providing a number of investment plans is certainly a good idea, but how it will work in practice, that's the question.

If CCI team manages to find good professional traders then. Since amount is secured by insurance, people will join their services. Now important thing is profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
I just started reading about this project. So basically CCI wants to help small to medium size investors who want to earn money from regular trading. Seems to be good idea. But finding good professional traders will be the key here.

yeah, it all boils down to how good the traders are and to be honest i don't see how this whole stuff is going to bring profit to the parties involve or is there something am not getting

I am curious to know how it's going yo work. I have not gone through the whitepaper as of now,  but hope they have given some information or explained how it's going to work.

It has been stated that they will trade on behalf of the platform users but what I really want to know is what happens when there is loss, do the team still pay out regardless?

I haven't seen clarification on this but if they operate at a loss, then I guess there's nothing to pay out is there?

Of course there is nothing to pay. The only thing that remains is your own deposit, because it is insured by Reserve Capital

This is the first time I am seeing crypto investments helped by professional trader as well as with insurance. This is a very good starting point for crypto trading in my opinion.

I saw some similar investment site before about having professional trader then they turned into scammed after the market down, But I think CCI team have their own way to avoid having a big loss that will cause to them to close the project.

Great!  If the trading/own capital is protected by insurance then I think we don't have to worry about anything.  We are going to lose any money.

It is one of the features or selling points they highlight; I think they will also incorporate much of the protection on code like stop loss and other measures. It will all boil down to how good the traders are.

Such insurance is possible? Might be, but think there will be some clause in the insurance. Most of them will be related to trader and his experience in handling capital.

I think we can ask these questions in telegram channel. But before that I will go through whitepaper which I think will give me some information about this insurance and other features.
Activity: 238

I am curious to know how it's going yo work. I have not gone through the whitepaper as of now,  but hope they have given some information or explained how it's going to work.

Great!  If the trading/own capital is protected by insurance then I think we don't have to worry about anything.  We are going to lose any money.

It is one of the features or selling points they highlight; I think they will also incorporate much of the protection on code like stop loss and other measures. It will all boil down to how good the traders are.

Such insurance is possible? Might be, but think there will be some clause in the insurance. Most of them will be related to trader and his experience in handling capital.
Pages:
Jump to: