Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund - page 53. (Read 51424 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 2
As you may already noticed, Cyber Capital Invest team decided to sell CCI Tokens at 1ETH = $430 until market stabilizes.

Due to current market situation, which we think is temporary, Cyber Capital Invest administration made the decision to protect our investors, so that when the market turns around, they wouldn’t feel like this was a bad investment during the bear market.

Now for 1 ETH you can purchase 3583 CCI Tokens.

Is 1eth the minimum one can invest with?

Not sure but either way with eth prices being so low it’s still a damn good value if you believe in the project it’s interesting to see the ICOs react to the lower big crypto prices

The low price of the market presents a great opportunity to expand your portfolio and pick up extra tokens for cheap, if you believe in the project then the value will surely rise if you hodl

yeah, i totally agree with you i believe the current condition of the market can be taken advantage of, knowing that the project is awesome means it definitely gonna be a hold

Yeah. But CCI already started offering this service? I have not checked all details available in whitepaper, but I hope Roadmap has this information.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
As you may already noticed, Cyber Capital Invest team decided to sell CCI Tokens at 1ETH = $430 until market stabilizes.

Due to current market situation, which we think is temporary, Cyber Capital Invest administration made the decision to protect our investors, so that when the market turns around, they wouldn’t feel like this was a bad investment during the bear market.

Not sure but either way with eth prices being so low it’s still a damn good value if you believe in the project it’s interesting to see the ICOs react to the lower big crypto prices

The low price of the market presents a great opportunity to expand your portfolio and pick up extra tokens for cheap, if you believe in the project then the value will surely rise if you hodl

yeah, i totally agree with you i believe the current condition of the market can be taken advantage of, knowing that the project is awesome means it definitely gonna be a hold

Yes, It's rare to see that the market keep dumping while it's a great opportunity to all investors to have more tokens and coins they want from the project ICO's like here in CCI.
hold on for a while to buy, in my opinion eth will still come down again, so the possibility of tokens will also follow. for that to be patient for a moment there is no harm
Activity: 420
Merit: 2

Yes, It's rare to see that the market keep dumping while it's a great opportunity to all investors to have more tokens and coins they want from the project ICO's like here in CCI.
it sure is an perfect time for investment!
when market grows projects like CCI will defienitly grow to beyond to Beyond!
Even if Market doesn't rise anytime soon you still get profit from CCI!
that makes is the best profitable investment RIGHT NOW!
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Ya it’s good to see people realizing that even in down economy theirs things to look forward to making smart investment is more needed than ever
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Good night
Who doesn’t know, anti-money laundering (AML) is a term mainly used in the financial and legal industries to describe the legal controls that require financial institutions and other regulated entities to prevent, detect, and report money laundering activities.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

That's just it. Where things look negative, you have to see the positives and see how you can take advantage of these situations. For 1 ETH you get a lot of CCI so it's an ideal time really
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 630

Wow! Because of the Eth price keep falling we have a chance now to grab more CCI! This is another great deal for the investors and I know all them will going to like it.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello, devs. Thank you for shining the light on trash ICO’s that water down the community with scams and trash ideas that don’t go into fruition all in the hopes of destroying Bitcoin and crypto currencies. Wish good luck to your idea guys
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 1
Normally a bounty campaign should start parallel or even before ICO starts, so that you can attract more potential investors. They are still organizing the bounty campaign and the half of the ICO is already finished then.
brand new
Activity: 0
Wonderful businesss and efficient solution! Integrate crypto in the real economy give credibility to the technology for a next level of diffusion! I think all will be good if team not change the vision.
Activity: 182

Activity: 238
I just found on their homepage but I didn't understand exactly what they want to say us. "We sell at 1ETH = $430 until market stabilizes.". Admin can explain meaning of this statement?

they are probably very optimistic that the market will recover. If you invest 1 ETH, you will get tokens worth $ 430. at least that's what I understood. that is more than twice the value

You’re right. It a way of protecting investor against changes in Eth price. So a fall or rise in the price of Eth in the exchange market wouldn’t affect the amount of tokens you would get. I think is a good thing the team understands the market.

Does this mean the value of CCI equivalent to 1 ETH will be brought at $430?
I had similar question in mind, I really don’t understand the aspect of investing 1 Eth and getting tokens worth $430.
Activity: 728

I applaud this move, it is a great way of preventing your investors from getting burned by the current market crisis. You have really displayed yourself as being a project that cares about its users. World class!!!

I wish to see Ethereum get to that value. Then we will see the real value of our returns. But this rate that was fixed because of the market was really  thoughtful of you guys.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I just started reading about this project. So basically CCI wants to help small to medium size investors who want to earn money from regular trading. Seems to be good idea. But finding good professional traders will be the key here.

yeah, it all boils down to how good the traders are and to be honest i don't see how this whole stuff is going to bring profit to the parties involve or is there something am not getting

I am curious to know how it's going yo work. I have not gone through the whitepaper as of now,  but hope they have given some information or explained how it's going to work.

It has been stated that they will trade on behalf of the platform users but what I really want to know is what happens when there is loss, do the team still pay out regardless?
Users will be getting their payouts according to the investment plans chosen. 5% of generated profit by the platform will go to Trading Capital increase, 30% will to go Token Holders, 40% to Users and rest will be kept by CCI.

I love the trading capital increase, it will help strengthen the capital base of the brand and further solidify the investment plans and also for the fact that token holders are been blessed with incentives will give them the urge to hold on to the tokens, which will also give the tokens the needed value that it deserves, i see you've done your homework very well
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1

I applaud this move, it is a great way of preventing your investors from getting burned by the current market crisis. You have really displayed yourself as being a project that cares about its users. World class!!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I just found on their homepage but I didn't understand exactly what they want to say us. "We sell at 1ETH = $430 until market stabilizes.". Admin can explain meaning of this statement?

they are probably very optimistic that the market will recover. If you invest 1 ETH, you will get tokens worth $ 430. at least that's what I understood. that is more than twice the value
\

This is quite bullish on their part lol  Grin Grin Truth be told it sends a kind of confidence boost to the investors, but really I think $Eth price will come to that with time
Pages:
Jump to: