Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund - page 69. (Read 51424 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
CCI management is quite good, this will provide a good and fast-growing future.
Surely the team has tried hard for the development of CCI, and is able to become a big project.

The crypto space is facing some challenges ATM. Most teams can’t execute their projects due to lack of funds even after a successful ICO. This happened due to the fall in eth price and Exchange of Eth generated during ICO to fiat would mean great loss. I there a feasible plan by team to prevent this and execute the project.

More and more people talk about cryptos now and there needs to regulations coming in place. So this market crash is considered for good in my opinion. Soon market will be at its new high.

I don't see this market crash as good to be honest. It seems to be getting worse and i don't think we will see the market go as high as it was last year December. But we pray for an improvement in the market conditions.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The project really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge business based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the idea, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your idea can significantly improve this. I will observe the development.

Anonymity is the biggest attraction for me as well, if they pull this successfully huge development I see... What's the ICO progress now? I would like some updates
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Surely the team has tried hard for the development of CCI, and is able to become a big project.

The crypto space is facing some challenges ATM. Most teams can’t execute their projects due to lack of funds even after a successful ICO. This happened due to the fall in eth price and Exchange of Eth generated during ICO to fiat would mean great loss. I there a feasible plan by team to prevent this and execute the project.

More and more people talk about cryptos now and there needs to regulations coming in place. So this market crash is considered for good in my opinion. Soon market will be at its new high.
Activity: 22
It seems to me this it a plan with clear defined roadmap and whitepaper. to be honest with you nowdays I rarely see such solid projects. just my opinion...
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Looks like a practical decision, but we need to know who are your advisors. Where is it possible to see the list of names and backgrounds?

Hello mate, you can find a list of their advisors on their website: https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/ as well as their whitepaper: https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/documents/CCI%20WhitePaper.pdf
Thanks for the information. But I really like that well experienced people are working with this project with different positions.
I agree you can also check them on their LinkedIn and i can say that they have a lot of experience in their field and that is what a good project needs to have.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Looks like a practical decision, but we need to know who are your advisors. Where is it possible to see the list of names and backgrounds?

Hello mate, you can find a list of their advisors on their website: https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/ as well as their whitepaper: https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/documents/CCI%20WhitePaper.pdf
Thanks for the information. But I really like that well experienced people are working with this project with different positions.
Activity: 28
Greetings,
Is that token will be treated as official currency of the forum to take part into auction or purchase advertisement. I hope this is not joke because it's started by admin of this forum so that I'll keep this under my watch list before take any action.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

You know, I was just thinking few weeks back, how effective is whitepaper in crypto project  marketing these days?? I think most people hardly read WP these days. I stand to be corrected though
Activity: 392
Hi  It takes me 30 minutes (more or less), to realize the real essence of this business. I am in, I will put all of my assets to this project. I will take my time for this

It certainly is a unique project which offers multiple investment options. I for one - am keeping an eye on this
Yeap, they offered multiple investment options including Fiat facility which is a really more flexible payment options for investors.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1

Activity: 14
Good evening
Thanks for the ann thread! I wann know guys what is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale? Thanks in advance for your answer! )
Activity: 131
Merit: 18
i can't believe the lack of noise about this ico and concept. very good ratings but not so many people are in for advertising it in the bounty campaign

Yeah there hasn’t really been a lot of reviews about CCI, luckily their whitepaper and other documents/promotions are easy to read and contain a lot of information.

You are right mate. The whitepaper is very detailed and contain all information you need. I wonder also that there are not many reviews about CCI.

I learnt a lot whilst reading their whitepaper, I think a lot of people are confused about the CCI project and what it is. A lot of people think CCI is an exchange, its more like a platform for investors to hold their funds and they will be managed by professional crypto traders.

so its more like a holding platform where one can give professional trader their funds so that they will trade with it and the prrofit is shared among the parties involve well i never had idea i will have to check their whitepaper to make sure i getting the concept they are working to bring up

Yes exactly, almost like a crypto hedge fund but with lower entry requirements in terms of capital. The traders are the most important aspect of the project. They need to have a lot of trading experience (preferably 2/3 years + crypto trading) and a great track record.

Looking forward to seeing this being implemented with a known good previous track record experience, I like the sound of this and ensuring profits can be made

In my honest opinion I would wait to see results from the first couple of months before investing my funds to be managed by CCI traders.

it could take years before you see something at the modern market
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?
Activity: 41
Greetings,  I think your idea is really interesting and nice, I like your project. I want to ask what distinguishes your project from another plan? And can you name any country that works with your idea?
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i can't believe the lack of noise about this ico and concept. very good ratings but not so many people are in for advertising it in the bounty campaign

Yeah there hasn’t really been a lot of reviews about CCI, luckily their whitepaper and other documents/promotions are easy to read and contain a lot of information.

You are right mate. The whitepaper is very detailed and contain all information you need. I wonder also that there are not many reviews about CCI.

I learnt a lot whilst reading their whitepaper, I think a lot of people are confused about the CCI project and what it is. A lot of people think CCI is an exchange, its more like a platform for investors to hold their funds and they will be managed by professional crypto traders.

so its more like a holding platform where one can give professional trader their funds so that they will trade with it and the prrofit is shared among the parties involve well i never had idea i will have to check their whitepaper to make sure i getting the concept they are working to bring up

Yes exactly, almost like a crypto hedge fund but with lower entry requirements in terms of capital. The traders are the most important aspect of the project. They need to have a lot of trading experience (preferably 2/3 years + crypto trading) and a great track record.

Looking forward to seeing this being implemented with a known good previous track record experience, I like the sound of this and ensuring profits can be made

In my honest opinion I would wait to see results from the first couple of months before investing my funds to be managed by CCI traders.
brand new
Activity: 0
I think that Cyber Capital Invest aims to help people who want to trade on the electronic money market, but due to lack of experience or skills, do not know how to start, help traders better access to resources, not large product portfolio. CCI is a profit-sharing code allows you to receive profits from capital transactions weekly non-stop growth.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Good night, team! Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I am all in your token! Given that it is backed by the SEC, time I can not lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.

Bitcoin ain't dead bro. This is the world of cryptocurrency, we have learnt to ride the wave. Being backed by SEC gives CCI an advantage in situations like this compared to projects not backed by SEC but bitcoin is definitely not dead man, never write it off.

Stop spreading fud about Bitcoin xD. Bitcoin is no way dead. Maybe after a few years, but not now. If something can go very high, then it must also go very low in crypto. Everyone knows that crypto is a bit of unstable.

Such FUD comments drive me nuts, they should keep such comments to themselves instead seeking for whom to drag down with them, like i stated earlier, cryptocurrency is a multi-billion dollar industry, it may be down now but no one knows what will happen the next second, not to talk of minutes, so i'm pretty confident that things will soon stabilize
Pages:
Jump to: