Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund - page 73. (Read 51424 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Do you have any exact date for the bounty campaign to be started?
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon

CCI bounty has already started. I think I posted or seen the link here in the thread. Here you go again..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bounty-cci-cyber-capital-invest-cryptocurrency-investment-fund-4537466

thanks for sharing this is a really wonderful opportunity to grab some free tokens, currently the market is in turmoil i believe CCI are working hard so that the current state of the market won't affect their business
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
It'strue that in todays market it is very hard to have an original idea, it is just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.

It’s all about which groups can execute especially in a down market it’s hard so showing consistency and determination in poor conditions would be reassuring

Yeah. I would want to see the way they will perform in market situation as horrible and unpredictable as the current one. Will they be able to deliver?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello
Lol, I'm guessing this is in response to the Wall Street Journal article about the prevalence of fraudulent ICOs today. I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a ERC20 contract with this same name and ended up raising a decent amount of money. But that's not about this business, for sure
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Looks like a promising features that will help alot of people in near future. I know some people who want to learn how to trade will like this project because we all know that if we want to learn something we must ask or learn from those experienced people.

Yes, but CCI is taking it a step further by going the extra mile to assist people to trade.This help save people from unnecessary loss.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
It'strue that in todays market it is very hard to have an original idea, it is just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.

It’s all about which groups can execute especially in a down market it’s hard so showing consistency and determination in poor conditions would be reassuring

Also Most times, it’s all about the team. Projects that has achieved outstanding progress back from their ICO to execution of whitepaper, listing and other milestones in their roadmap, all have a great team with experience in similar projects. CCI got a team that’s aimed at delivering, you got to give them that.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 14
Activity: 238
Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.
Security of platform users will be a priority.
We are aiming to launch the platform with anti-fraud department in place, to monitor fraud and conduct risk assessment.
We will offer users several account security levels, based on their personal preferences.

different security levels, I like that. Personally, I'm mostly very satisfied with the password and 2FA, I do not think I need more here either. But let's see what possibilities there will be
I agree with you mate in regards to passwords and 2FA but if they can come up with an upgrade that will be more secure it’s okay.
Activity: 126
Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested? How do you plan to attract merchants to use the tokens?
The private sale has passed. Now we have a Presale, the 40% discount is fixed. CCI Token is a profit share token, which allows you to receive weekly profit from the consistently growing Trading Capital.
Activity: 36
Greetings
Quite an interesting and convenient mechanism. Hope I can test it soon. Excellent team and partners. This idea is waiting for success, no doubt at all
Activity: 126
Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks

I totally agree with you. The team seem to conscious of the fact that there’s always a fluctuating currency price like they stated with BTC. And spearheading a project trying to make profit off the fluctuations, I can say they are aware. So I advise they peg a price for ETH to protect investors from losing. Also taking note that the softcap and hard cap is reached

From my basic understanding of the financial paper on their site I think the price is pegged to USD since it is 0.2 USD. Wouldn't pegging it to ETH cause issues for the project?
Correct. The Token price pegged to USD.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.
Security of platform users will be a priority.
We are aiming to launch the platform with anti-fraud department in place, to monitor fraud and conduct risk assessment.
We will offer users several account security levels, based on their personal preferences.

The anti-fraud department that you stated, is it going to be like an external department or internal?, it will be nice if its kept as an external body because security breach may be caused by an internal body, probably someone that may end up bearing grudges due to some internal conflict, its not something that we want to hear but is just to be on the safe side
Activity: 32
What are the assets & liabilities of your plan? What will be the use of the proceeds raised? What kind of expenses do you expect to incur? What is your cash burn for the year(s) to come?
Activity: 35
Hello  Sounds amazing. You have already mentioned that there are similar project that don't quite solve the problems you are trying to solve. Can you name at least a few of them?
Activity: 98
Looks like a promising features that will help alot of people in near future. I know some people who want to learn how to trade will like this project because we all know that if we want to learn something we must ask or learn from those experienced people.
Activity: 182
Good night, team! Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I am all in your token! Given that it is backed by the SEC, time I can not lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.

Haha, welcome to crypto buddy, I don't believe bitcoin is dead nonetheless Cyber Capital is a good alternative to turn to, the backing by SEC gives them edge over project without SEC backing.
Activity: 728
How can we take it into consideration of todays market crash? Is it good for the quality ICO projects like CCI? More investors will come in now because of the low ETH/BTC price.

Yep now the prices are very low at the moment. So new investors can quickly buy some ETH/BTC and invest in the project. I think that there are more crashes coming in the near future, but after that it will rise up again.

Those tethering and having fiat are in luck really... It's a great deal CCI is entering the market to help noobs have good times in bad times as this in the future

Yeah if you have spare fiat you could take advantage of these low prices and buy invest in CCI, they can then manage and invest the funds and help earn you a good return even if you do not have the time to trade the markets.

Considering today’s dips pretty sure this is one of the lowest points we’re going to see so coming from fiat is really the best price right now as the crypto market had a huge dip last 24hr

I still feel we have not yet seen the last of the dip, and no one knows when the market is going to start becoming stable before we see a bullish run.

Mehn, bro, is there any where lower than where we are presently? Seriously, dipping beyond this will be an awful experience. I believe this present state has caused alot to dump in fear

Agreed. I have not seen eth dip to the point it is today. It is really scary, i thought I would never be scared of the market but right now I am terrified of the market. Those holding at this time are really brave.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
It already been few days after this thread started, I hope we'll get the info soon

CCI bounty has already started. I think I posted or seen the link here in the thread. Here you go again..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bounty-cci-cyber-capital-invest-cryptocurrency-investment-fund-4537466
Activity: 490
How can we take it into consideration of todays market crash? Is it good for the quality ICO projects like CCI? More investors will come in now because of the low ETH/BTC price.

Yep now the prices are very low at the moment. So new investors can quickly buy some ETH/BTC and invest in the project. I think that there are more crashes coming in the near future, but after that it will rise up again.

Those tethering and having fiat are in luck really... It's a great deal CCI is entering the market to help noobs have good times in bad times as this in the future

Yeah if you have spare fiat you could take advantage of these low prices and buy invest in CCI, they can then manage and invest the funds and help earn you a good return even if you do not have the time to trade the markets.

Considering today’s dips pretty sure this is one of the lowest points we’re going to see so coming from fiat is really the best price right now as the crypto market had a huge dip last 24hr

I still feel we have not yet seen the last of the dip, and no one knows when the market is going to start becoming stable before we see a bullish run.

Mehn, bro, is there any where lower than where we are presently? Seriously, dipping beyond this will be an awful experience. I believe this present state has caused alot to dump in fear

This is a shaky time for crypto if it resists this stage I think good things would happen. Many are confused at the current market and where it is heading.
Activity: 28
Pages:
Jump to: