Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund - page 70. (Read 51424 times)

copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Hey,
I sold all my BTCs, someone showed me how to invest in this ICO, a super profitable coin, and we would be rich. We have no any other way!

Wow really sold all BTC? cool  Cool Cool

But I don't think CCI is a get rich quick scheme, it's an investment and investment takes time

Definitely not a get rich quick scheme. So Jeffrey, you are investing to get rich but no super quick.  Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
i can't believe the lack of noise about this ico and concept. very good ratings but not so many people are in for advertising it in the bounty campaign

Yeah there hasn’t really been a lot of reviews about CCI, luckily their whitepaper and other documents/promotions are easy to read and contain a lot of information.

You are right mate. The whitepaper is very detailed and contain all information you need. I wonder also that there are not many reviews about CCI.

I learnt a lot whilst reading their whitepaper, I think a lot of people are confused about the CCI project and what it is. A lot of people think CCI is an exchange, its more like a platform for investors to hold their funds and they will be managed by professional crypto traders.

so its more like a holding platform where one can give professional trader their funds so that they will trade with it and the prrofit is shared among the parties involve well i never had idea i will have to check their whitepaper to make sure i getting the concept they are working to bring up

Yes exactly, almost like a crypto hedge fund but with lower entry requirements in terms of capital. The traders are the most important aspect of the project. They need to have a lot of trading experience (preferably 2/3 years + crypto trading) and a great track record.

Looking forward to seeing this being implemented with a known good previous track record experience, I like the sound of this and ensuring profits can be made

in that case, it will be very nice to show the list of professional traders as well as their track record i expect the team to get hold of experienced traders so that new users can get involved with the platform

I think all investors will have access to this data through the Investor's cabinet.
I am really very curious about the start and the first trades
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi,
Do not know what I should think about this project but lets see what happends after the ICO. How much Coins will there be? What is the PoS reward and what is the ICO Price?
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
i can't believe the lack of noise about this ico and concept. very good ratings but not so many people are in for advertising it in the bounty campaign

Yeah there hasn’t really been a lot of reviews about CCI, luckily their whitepaper and other documents/promotions are easy to read and contain a lot of information.

You are right mate. The whitepaper is very detailed and contain all information you need. I wonder also that there are not many reviews about CCI.

I learnt a lot whilst reading their whitepaper, I think a lot of people are confused about the CCI project and what it is. A lot of people think CCI is an exchange, its more like a platform for investors to hold their funds and they will be managed by professional crypto traders.

so its more like a holding platform where one can give professional trader their funds so that they will trade with it and the prrofit is shared among the parties involve well i never had idea i will have to check their whitepaper to make sure i getting the concept they are working to bring up

Yes exactly, almost like a crypto hedge fund but with lower entry requirements in terms of capital. The traders are the most important aspect of the project. They need to have a lot of trading experience (preferably 2/3 years + crypto trading) and a great track record.

Looking forward to seeing this being implemented with a known good previous track record experience, I like the sound of this and ensuring profits can be made

in that case, it will be very nice to show the list of professional traders as well as their track record i expect the team to get hold of experienced traders so that new users can get involved with the platform
Activity: 28
Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your idea can significantly improve this. I will observe the development.
Activity: 26
Hello, there!
I think your project is really interesting and nice, I like your project. I want to ask what distinguishes your business from another business? And can you name any country that works with your idea?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Had a look through the whitepaper and have to say it looks great. It explained a few things around masternodes as well.

Yeah, they sure took their time write it up, very detailed great features the masternodes caught my interest too.
A lot of people think it is a lot of work to read the whole whitepaper they prefer videos explaining what the project is and what it wants to achieve, does CCI have such video's?

If you go to the following link, you will find the intro video of CCI. There might be more videos but this one is really helpful to begin with.

https://icobench.com/ico/cyber-capital-invest
Yeah thank you for sharing this video, i looked through the project and also noticed that they do not have a YouTube channel it might come in very handy if they are planning to make some more video's.

That video is indeed nice and helpful. Even if CCI has no own channel on youtube, there are some great videos about CCI.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Hey,
I sold all my BTCs, someone showed me how to invest in this ICO, a super profitable coin, and we would be rich. We have no any other way!

Wow really sold all BTC? cool  Cool Cool

But I don't think CCI is a get rich quick scheme, it's an investment and investment takes time
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Hi  It takes me 30 minutes (more or less), to realize the real essence of this business. I am in, I will put all of my assets to this project. I will take my time for this

It certainly is a unique project which offers multiple investment options. I for one - am keeping an eye on this
I wonder, If the idea is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Had a look through the whitepaper and have to say it looks great. It explained a few things around masternodes as well.

Yeah, they sure took their time write it up, very detailed great features the masternodes caught my interest too.
A lot of people think it is a lot of work to read the whole whitepaper they prefer videos explaining what the project is and what it wants to achieve, does CCI have such video's?

If you go to the following link, you will find the intro video of CCI. There might be more videos but this one is really helpful to begin with.

Yeah thank you for sharing this video, i looked through the project and also noticed that they do not have a YouTube channel it might come in very handy if they are planning to make some more video's.

Video has something to it and has already received an ocean of compliments from people affected by tumor. What now? Let me think. U need to go through the process of ultimate subjugation to someone more powerful and level-headed and together with that person u will find a peace in the hellish kitchen of doom. U didnt pass ur exam for now, come later and try again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 28
Hi  It takes me 30 minutes (more or less), to realize the real essence of this business. I am in, I will put all of my assets to this project. I will take my time for this
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
CCI management is quite good, this will provide a good and fast-growing future.
Surely the team has tried hard for the development of CCI, and is able to become a big project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

Yeah, Some people really don't want to read specially if it's have a pages around 30 white paper instead they preferred a video/s about it. I think they have some video links about the project on the first page of this thread.
With the promise of harnessing the power of Ethereum blockchain and smart contract, this business aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 238
Hi,
Do not know what I should think about this project but lets see what happends after the ICO. How much Coins will there be? What is the PoS reward and what is the ICO Price?

Hey buddy, you'll need to visit their telegram I'm believe
This is one of the best projects with potential to excel, you can get more information from their website, whitepaper or chat with one of CCI moderators in their telegram group.
Activity: 392
I just want to if anyone have idea about that. On their website in distribution section I seen there "20% future release". What exactly meaning of this?
Pages:
Jump to: