Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange - page 12. (Read 79627 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
CEDEX will be attending Japan's Cryptonomics Tokyo event this Friday, June 29th, represented by Shigeo Akiyama, director CEDEX japan, if you want to meet him and speak, CEDEX invites you to come by.
Thank you for the good news. To come certainly will not work))) very much. But I think that there will be an online broadcast?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
CEDEX will be attending Japan's Cryptonomics Tokyo event this Friday, June 29th, represented by Shigeo Akiyama, director CEDEX japan, if you want to meet him and speak, CEDEX invites you to come by.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
The CEDEX weekly crypto report has some interesting news this week! read it, enjoy it and trade better with the information!

https://medium.com/@cedex.community/weekly-crypto-report-for-26-06-18-43914f57b032
All this is certainly good and positive. And about the banks of the Russian and EOS. But how does this material relate to the token and the  CEDEX project?
Activity: 968
The CEDEX weekly crypto report has some interesting news this week! read it, enjoy it and trade better with the information!

https://medium.com/@cedex.community/weekly-crypto-report-for-26-06-18-43914f57b032
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
It's merely reporting people using cryptocurrency to purchase an asset? But yes, people purchasing diamonds with crypto is always a plus!
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
The purchase of diamonds with bitcoin?
It's merely reporting people using cryptocurrency to purchase an asset? But yes, people purchasing diamonds with crypto is always a plus!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
I studied the information on the project and the list of partners and was impressed by it. I think this is a good project for investing, it will help both ordinary users and investors to make good money!
That yes then yes))) And also the administrator of the group in telegrams such a statement made
Cedex will be live on 2 exchanges July 9th!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I studied the information on the project and the list of partners and was impressed by it. I think this is a good project for investing, it will help both ordinary users and investors to make good money!
Activity: 546
Cedex Community manager Reshef is going live on #youtube right now, join him to hear some updates about #cedex and ask your questions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saQodsTO7BE&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
they are not higher than any other user. Stop insulting me by calling me boy. You keep speaking Korean in a world open telegram where is English is used and tolerated. No one can understand and I will now report to my wife and children about you.
I don't know what exactly happened on here, but can you at least use qoute to answer the question you answered? Why do you need to report to your wife and children about crypto world? Something going weird on here

Lol! This is really funny, i mean project is still new and bearly off the ground yet, so why anyone will expect to see immediate success without project fundamentals are in place,
Cedex project is no small project, needs proper execution and development,
Whatsoever it is that is cursing fight in here shouldn't be, there is no need to report crypto relating issues to your wife and kids, Grin you can fix your difference and move on,
Lots of project post ico price are very low right now, can't do nothing about it.
Activity: 125
Hello guys! I've noticed that there is no new members at this thread. Only experienced guys. I guess it's very bad because there won't be demand in the token so it won't grow when release date comes. Why do you think it happens?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First Trading Ecosystem
Not sure how new you are in here , but have a read back through the previous weeks and about 30 times the admin states they'll be news on potential exchanges some time around July. Research is the key to life

Other is just lazy reading back they just react for the current news. Its not July yet but thanks for counting the repeated statement.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 280
Have you also tried tokenjar? Its a decentralized exchange too, there is no service fee to trade
TokenJar is a decentralized exchange features in direct transaction from wallet to wallet, without the need for deposit, registration and KYC. Our underlying technology is 0x
Activity: 322
Q4 will be even more exciting when the platform is released. Not sure if exchanges will make a difference at this moment in time, I hope I’m wrong but at least it will open cedex up to a bigger audience
Activity: 189
Not sure how new you are in here , but have a read back through the previous weeks and about 30 times the admin states they'll be news on potential exchanges some time around July. Research is the key to life
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
Cedex has burned additional coins, read about it at this link:

https://business.facebook.com/cedexEN/posts/433041503835611
And meanwhile, on the third day after the burning, the price went smoothly upward)) Confuses only the small volume of trades in the IDEX. But, as they say, time heals))) Let's wait yet)
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
they are not higher than any other user. Stop insulting me by calling me boy. You keep speaking Korean in a world open telegram where is English is used and tolerated. No one can understand and I will now report to my wife and children about you.
I don't know what exactly happened on here, but can you at least use qoute to answer the question you answered? Why do you need to report to your wife and children about crypto world? Something going weird on here
Activity: 70
The CEDEX project looks very promising. But still looks like it is relatively unknown, hopefully will be more popular in time.
Activity: 224
Our aim is to handle real diamonds, not reproduced ones... And we belive there will always be a market for that.
We don't have an exact date, but it will be after the platform goes live, some time in q4
Activity: 207
when will the first diamond be traded on cedex?
also I heard technology getting sooo close now to create real  diamonds. when this happens, what will happen with cedex?
Pages:
Jump to: