Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange - page 13. (Read 79627 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Our weekly Crypto report is up, and it was a bad week all around...

https://medium.com/@cedex.community/weekly-crypto-report-for-12-06-18-75a9c66da7f0

Sad week for the whole crypto market let's hope that this is the bottom but I am usually not good with predicting stuff so I guess it is probably not the bottom yet.
Perhaps the second bottom will be in the forefront of this first bottom. Whatever, but the project will evolve and the most patient will get their deserved X-boxes)
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I don’t like what IDEX did with token delistings recently. I might have gotten excited about their token if they hadn’t have done that, but id rather give my business to someone else if I can
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
it starts always like this,  I ve seen already too many telegram groups, where the ICOs did not do what they promised and investors got angry; but after sometimes they know that they can do nothing and they forgot about once they invest and joined this group. After that scammers come into and advertise their daily f... stuff ... it was always like this and will be always like this ... till people find other tools to scam people ... other then ICOs ...
This is why I wrote to you. Look here my little boy no insult. Just your imagination the world is against you
Reporting immediately
they are not higher than any other user. Stop insulting me by calling me boy. You keep speaking Korean in a world open telegram where is English is used and tolerated. No one can understand and I will now report to my wife and children about you.
Activity: 266
What is your identity? Hired from cedex to insult person who ask and complain to cedex? I already talked you. You are not admin and do not interrupt me
I will duly report to cedex about you
Stop boy
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Our weekly Crypto report is up, and it was a bad week all around...

https://medium.com/@cedex.community/weekly-crypto-report-for-12-06-18-75a9c66da7f0

Sad week for the whole crypto market let's hope that this is the bottom but I am usually not good with predicting stuff so I guess it is probably not the bottom yet.
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
Cedex has burned additional coins, read about it at this link:

https://business.facebook.com/cedexEN/posts/433041503835611
Activity: 968
Merit: 250
You Spoke and #CEDEX Listened - Your first weekly Q&A with community manager Reshef will be held Thursday, June 20th at 13:00 UTC (14:00 London, 09:00 New York, 18:30 New Delhi, 21:00 Shanghai, 22:00 Korea/Japan)
send your questions to [email protected]

OOh wow that's really nice, so it's a weekly Q and A ? So people can come and ask questions and the founders will answer all of this every week ? That's awesome !
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
You Spoke and #CEDEX Listened - Your first weekly Q&A with community manager Reshef will be held Thursday, June 20th at 13:00 UTC (14:00 London, 09:00 New York, 18:30 New Delhi, 21:00 Shanghai, 22:00 Korea/Japan)
send your questions to [email protected]
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CEDEX is happy to announce a mailbox that will be dedicated to your questions on any and all topics related to Cedex if you have a question you would like to see answered on one of our future Live Q&A sessions send it to - [email protected]
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Cedex's Dex algorithm will stabilize and standardize the price of GIA's white diamonds. This will allow you to know the price of white diamonds, and store them in the block chain through Smart Attract will result in a lot of diamond transaction data that will help stabilize the price. The standardized index of data and IDEX will make diamond more transparent and evolve.
Well, thank you very much for such detailed information. Is there any news about the upcoming price increase))) Huh
Activity: 420
Merit: 117
Assuming CEDEX holds a weekly Q&A/AMA with your community manager - what time of day do you prefer for it to be held? Let us know by answering the survey:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9X6LwOjwJQRMbF1u7dJ6IZaOWwOI7o6RJIYzMuRdRMeTYUg/viewform
The standardized of data and IDEX index will make diamond more transparent and evolve.
There is a financial exchange portfolio on the homepage of TF financials. Go check it out
Tech also says it is building a cryptographic exchange, so check it out.
Because of the experience and expertise, the future development is expected.

At first, when you said IDEX I thought you was talking about the decentralized exchange Idex but now I finally understand that you want to talk about the World Diamond International Exchange  Cheesy it's a little bit confusing for me
Activity: 252
The standardized of data and IDEX index will make diamond more transparent and evolve.
There is a financial exchange portfolio on the homepage of TF financials. Go check it out
Tech also says it is building a cryptographic exchange, so check it out.
Because of the experience and expertise, the future development is expected.
Activity: 238
Cedex's Dex algorithm will stabilize and standardize the price of GIA's white diamonds. This will allow you to know the price of white diamonds, and store them in the block chain through Smart Attract will result in a lot of diamond transaction data that will help stabilize the price. The standardized index of data and IDEX will make diamond more transparent and evolve.
Do not compare with Glitz Coin, it's disgusting.
If there's anything better than Sedex, bring objective data
Cedex is partnering with the World Diamond International Exchange (idex) and GIA (the world's leading diamond certified company)
and TF techfinacals (professional financial exchange manufacturer)
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
I had some hopes that they will turn out to be a good competition that will improve both projects and the market...
Who will be? What hopes? Are you even ok? Stop flooding. You either ask about the Cedex project or do not write anything at all. And then these streamlined forms can approach any topic)))
Activity: 266
I had some hopes that they will turn out to be a good competition that will improve both projects and the market...
Pages:
Jump to: