Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange - page 16. (Read 79627 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
To qualify for CMC listing daily trading volume of over $100k is required consistently for a few weeks.  Until CEDEX is listed on a regular exchange and trading volume requirements are met, CMC will decline listing application.  I learned that in another ICO.

Oh wow 100k is a lot of money, I think it used to be only 10k last year and then at the beginning of this year you need 50k daily volume but now you need 100k

I have always known it to be a 100k USD 24hrs daily trading volume to qualify for coinmarketcap listing, are you sure it used to be 10k. However, I think CEDEX would achieve it in due time.

Well last year bitcoin was a lot lower and it's very hard for lots of coin to reach 100k usd daily volume, so I am sure it used to be only 10k requirement to get list on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
To qualify for CMC listing daily trading volume of over $100k is required consistently for a few weeks.  Until CEDEX is listed on a regular exchange and trading volume requirements are met, CMC will decline listing application.  I learned that in another ICO.

Oh wow 100k is a lot of money, I think it used to be only 10k last year and then at the beginning of this year you need 50k daily volume but now you need 100k

I have always known it to be a 100k USD 24hrs daily trading volume to qualify for coinmarketcap listing, are you sure it used to be 10k. However, I think CEDEX would achieve it in due time.
Activity: 196
why do people get so obsessed with when Cedex will list on an exchange, these are professional people, chill out and let them carry on doing the professional job they have done so far, the most important thing is that they get it right first time, that is in the best interests of all of us😁

Also many forget that while the team may be working hard enough to establish a listing in an exchange, the power lies in the hands of the exchanges themselves when they will actually list it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CEDEX has made the needed changes to its privacy policy and now meets GDRP guidelines, you can see our policy at this link : https://cedex.com/privacy_policy

It's very good information but if so it will raise the price on the token because all tokens experience instability for now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CEDEX has made the needed changes to its privacy policy and now meets GDRP guidelines, you can see our policy at this link : https://cedex.com/privacy_policy
Activity: 210
Will you make an announcement at the day when it happens? Because its quite confusing, because some countrys change their time to summertime and others not.
Activity: 280
why do people get so obsessed with when Cedex will list on an exchange, these are professional people, chill out and let them carry on doing the professional job they have done so far, the most important thing is that they get it right first time, that is in the best interests of all of us😁
Activity: 224
We believe our product is good and viable, and that other "players" in the market are just now seeing how well this could work...essentially - this can't hurt because it will likely only serve to turn the entire industry more modernized which will only help CEDEX in the long run...
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
Hi Admin! How’s the bounty program going. And until when it will run? Thanks anyway!
It over. All bounties have been distributed to all participants.

Do I need to pass KYC to get the bounty company award ?
No

To qualify for CMC listing daily trading volume of over $100k is required consistently for a few weeks.  Until CEDEX is listed on a regular exchange and trading volume requirements are met, CMC will decline listing application.  I learned that in another ICO.

It's not. You can see how big daily volume trade from bitcoin or ETH everyday.
Activity: 968
CEDEX is happy to present our weekly Crypto Report - just in case you can't stand to read multiple sites and browse through unimportant data? have requests for future reports? things you want to see? let us know in the comments below!

https://medium.com/@cedex.community/weekly-crypto-report-for-29-05-18-fb97ee3eff1f
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Hi Admin! How’s the bounty program going. And until when it will run? Thanks anyway!
From where you crawled out, sweetie))) The companion has already completed a long, lively)) I wonder what you have in the history of messages)))
Activity: 125
Activity: 126
I saw that Tracr is a project made by De Beers that is also about diamonds. Is this project also an ICO or can you even invest in it or is it just for companies? Thank you for an answer
Activity: 210
Just like DGD where each token is backed by gold and token owner can ask the gold to be delivered at any time.  CEDEX owners can ask for a given diamond to be delivered if they want.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
CEDEX token will be very precious and valueable. Crypto market and diamond industry need each other now . its a powerful and massive demandWith global market demand

Last year really there were such requirements, but now they became tougher as there are too much new projects

Right, they are too many new projects everyday it's really to know which one is good and which one is bad. I only trust btc and eth, I am holding a little bit of alt but as soon as they pump up I will sell it for btc or eth
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

Last year really there were such requirements, but now they became tougher as there are too much new projects
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
EDEX CEO Saar Levi will be doing a live Facebook Q&A Monday, June 4th at 12 noon GMT, Join us and get your questions ready!

Good news I hope we will get accurate answer about future listing of this token. This need to be on big exchange I will put my question there and some other people will do same.
Activity: 644
EDEX CEO Saar Levi will be doing a live Facebook Q&A Monday, June 4th at 12 noon GMT, Join us and get your questions ready!

Pages:
Jump to: