Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange - page 25. (Read 79627 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Market at lowest point, yes! Why not a 20% offer for newbies and 30% for current holders, or something similar? What was the new exciting offers talked about? Yes a great team but very stubborn in my opinion.
Activity: 280
cedex what will be base price when cedex coin is released on exchanges. this is imprtant to investors as if min base price is fixed at $0.8 then even after falling ethereum, investor money will be saved, I know other factors can still count which affect coin price
Activity: 177
Just over 7 Days left to get your CED!
Meet CEDEX the world’s first certified blockchain based Diamond Exchange

https://blog.coinspectator.com/2018/03/05/meet-cedex-the-worlds-first-certified-blockchain-based-diamond-exchange/
Activity: 322
The week is almost over and I am wondering where the good news  is that the team was hoping to share?
Unfortunately, that really is all we can say about exchanges. Listing after the ICO, cannot comment further. We will announce them when we are able to
Our first communication was with you less than 24 hours ago.  If you contact them 2 days ago you likely haven't got an answer yet due to the holidays on Sunday and Monday.  They are likely going through backlogs of emails.  Give it time please.  Again We have contact the team on your behalf.
I didn't know bounty is already ended, I thought bounty is expected to end the same time the Cedex ICO ends or the hardcap is reached.

Please keep bounty posts in the bounty thread.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
So I know that the presale of Cedex sold out really quick but what about the ICO ? How much did you guys raise so far ? I can't find any info on your website

50,000,000 CEDEX were made available in the sale, with half of them being available in the pre-sale, which sold out. That left 25,000,000 CEDEX for the main sale, of which 1,194,971 have so far sold + passed KYC, and can be counted on the progress bar. You can track this on the website:

Alright thanks for the update dev, it looks like the ICO is going to be really slow I don't expect CEDEX to reach the hardcap any time soon. It's a good opportunity for people who wants to join the bounty program they will have lots of time to do their work properly
Are you kidding? CEDEX bounty has ended many days ago. See what Sylon said on CEDEX bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33469405
No more new participants would be accepted again

I didn't know bounty is already ended, I thought bounty is expected to end the same time the Cedex ICO ends or the hardcap is reached.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Very well, the Cedex's token sale ends in 8days, I observed the current situation of the market have slowed down the amount raised since the commencement of the ICO, hopefully alot can still happen in the coming days.
The Countdown to the end of the #CEDEX public sale has started, we’re down to 10 days left and you still have a chance to join the revolution!
https://cedex.com/registration
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
So I know that the presale of Cedex sold out really quick but what about the ICO ? How much did you guys raise so far ? I can't find any info on your website

50,000,000 CEDEX were made available in the sale, with half of them being available in the pre-sale, which sold out. That left 25,000,000 CEDEX for the main sale, of which 1,194,971 have so far sold + passed KYC, and can be counted on the progress bar. You can track this on the website:

Alright thanks for the update dev, it looks like the ICO is going to be really slow I don't expect CEDEX to reach the hardcap any time soon. It's a good opportunity for people who wants to join the bounty program they will have lots of time to do their work properly
Tell me, what do holders of tokens get? Do I need to undergo the KYC procedure for participation?

To participate in the ICO you have to go through KYC.
As far as what token holders get, it is a utility token.
There are many values for the CEDEX coin once the platform goes live:
-Traders who want to purchase diamonds via Diamond-Smart Contract on the CEDEX platform will have to purchase CEDEX Coin to carry out their transactions.
-Payment to and for all service providers, such as the gemological labs, custodian, insurance and transportation will only be done using CEDEX Coin.
-Later, once additional financial products are developed, traders opening a short position will use CEDEX Coin to cover the collateral and borrowing fees.
-Traders will be able to use their portfolios as collateral to receive CEDEX Coin loans.
-Purchasing diamond derivatives.
We also believe that that usage of the CEDEX Coin will go beyond just the exchange and into the diamond ecosystem.   
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
After a great presentation yesterday #CEDEX was awarded a top-3 finish from all presentations at #cryptosummit.ch and you helped put us there! The #diamondrevolution is in full force!
https://cedex.com/?referrer=798184c500&src=4&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=FB16

Very good information. I think CEDEX is taking a very good development and this will definitely motivate many investors who want to participate in this project. I personally believe in CEDEX because this project has many good strategies for investors and this will definitely help CEDEX become the most worthwhile ICO investment project in March.
In my country they are discussing this project a lot and I am sure this is definitely the best project in April and all investors should consider this investment because this project has a good idea. and a community that has supported CEDEX in recent times. Personally, I am planning to invest in this project right now because only 10 more days is the project going to end and I do not want to miss this opportunity.
Merit: 24
Tell me, what do holders of tokens get? Do I need to undergo the KYC procedure for participation?
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
where is the link of bounty thread please?

Here is link of bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-cedex-first-ever-certified-blockchain-diamond-exchange-2416310

Even if you couldn't found it in this thread, you always can search it on Google. It is not very hard))
I agree that CEDEX has a strong and viable future. Thanks. Another consideration which will serve as an incentive for holding the tokens rather than dumping when the price is right will be some form of passive income earned from holding. Are you able to say if there are any such plans?
Activity: 247
Merit: 0
Cedex partners Tech has seen its SP drop over 50% in the
last two weeks. All the warning signs are there. Sorry but just so frustrating!
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
will be leaving it too late if they don't take heed and act now. It's a crypto bear market and very unfortunate timing for an ICO so something special needs to pulled off quickly here! Burnt tokens means lost revenue! Wake up Cedex team, you have ignored the comments from the market for the last couple of weeks!
Merit: 100
First Trading Ecosystem
After a great presentation yesterday #CEDEX was awarded a top-3 finish from all presentations at #cryptosummit.ch and you helped put us there! The #diamondrevolution is in full force!
https://cedex.com/?referrer=798184c500&src=4&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=FB16

Very good information. I think CEDEX is taking a very good development and this will definitely motivate many investors who want to participate in this project. I personally believe in CEDEX because this project has many good strategies for investors and this will definitely help CEDEX become the most worthwhile ICO investment project in March.
They demonstrated the whole project well, its clear and very convincing
Just a reminder that today is April 1st, so don’t let anyone fool you. #CEDEX will NOT post any fake stories, promises of various bonuses or anything of the sort, if you receive a message, tweet or email that looks suspicious – feel free to check with us!
Pages:
Jump to: