Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange - page 23. (Read 79627 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
At final count, CEDEX sold over 26.5 million tokens, with 2.5 million more pending reconciliation. the diamondrevolution is truly underway!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
The #CEDEX public sale is complete!
We want to thank all of our contributors and our wonderful community - No matter how the market is doing, #CEDEX is fully committed to moving on with all our energy and making the #diamondrevolution a reality!

So the project will commence and go on? Will the remaining tokens be burned?

Yes, the project will move forward.
From Saar 4/14/18
We will distribute the tokens between 8-12 of May.
Following May 8 we will publish all reconciled Cedex Coins sales and burn the unsold tokens.
We plan to start listening on the exchanges during June.

Congratulations guys it is quite big money you raised under these hard conditions.
This industry needs real world usage projects which CEDEX can be one of those, it's up to your work.
If you success whole market will get benefit from that.

That is exactly why we're pushing ahead with this project - because we believe it has real world potential and real world applications, and the ability to transform and modernize an entire industry.
We thank you for your faith and your words, it is always good to know the community believes in a product as much as the people behind it do!
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
We want to thank all of our contributors and our wonderful community - No matter how the market is doing, #CEDEX is fully committed to moving on with all our energy and making the #diamondrevolution a reality!

From Saar 4/14/18
Following May 8 we will publish all reconciled Cedex Coins sales and burn the unsold tokens.

Congratulations guys it is quite big money you raised under these hard conditions.
This industry needs real world usage projects which CEDEX can be one of those, it's up to your work.
If you success whole market will get benefit from that.
Activity: 19

The sale has ended, but yes, the project is moving ahead with full speed...CEDEX will have more news for its community in the coming weeks.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10

From Saar 4/14/18
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First Trading Ecosystem

Activity: 196
Hello.  You should do your own due diligence when deciding on whether or not you can trust a project.
You can check out the whitepaper and videos that the team have done over the course of the project if you want to understand the project.
There are also many ICO tracking and ranking sites that have gone over the project.

That is the right way to go about any ICO project, token sale is finally ended. Token distribution would commence on the 8th May while we wait for the details of ICO  son
Activity: 280
Hello.  You should do your own due diligence when deciding on whether or not you can trust a project.
You can check out the whitepaper and videos that the team have done over the course of the project if you want to understand the project.
There are also many ICO tracking and ranking sites that have gone over the project.
Activity: 238
Congratulations to everyone.
Perhaps all that was expected was not collected, but the circumstances of the market did not give for more.
In any case, fewer tokens involve scarcity.
In the coming weeks, CEDEX will know how to liquidate the ETH intelligently.
Now the most important thing is not to embezzle funds and to start up the project safely, I do not know if you can support the wait but surely it will be worth the wait.
Activity: 247
The last number I saw was over 26.5m sold with another 2.5m pending. I'll have to ask the team for an exact number, though that may take some time due to pending KYC on the pending coins.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Final 8hrs left in the Cedex tokensale - https://cedex.com/
Last chance to contribute!

One of my best rated projects. I think with the money that the project has mobilized, they will certainly develop their foundation in the future. I hope to be able to contribute a bit to your project and hope to have more updates in the future and of course Binance exchange will be the exchange that all investors most looking forward to. Wish the project succeed in the next 8 hours
Final 8hrs left in the Cedex tokensale - https://cedex.com/
Last chance to contribute!

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Many things can change in 3 days, but the one thing that will not change – your regret if you fail to invest in #CEDEX and the #diamondrevolution
https://cedex.com/refer-a-friend

The project has caused quite a stir especially raising the lump sum of 20 million within hours of tokensale, however I want to enquire how much has been raised afterwards.

You can check the progress of the ICO here: https://cedex.com/
At this time, 26,339,443 tokens sold
$20,566,544

20 million usd raised during the bear market is a great achievement, if you guys had the ICO during the bull market then you could possibly raise more than 50 million very easily

Let's not jump into conclusions yet because I am very enthusiastic to see CEDEX raise the required funds, so long as ICO is not over, there is hope.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Until the end of the fundraising is only 15 hours!
To participate in the purchase of project tokens, you can follow the link - https://cedex.com/

I wish the team every success !!!
This is it everyone! The less than 24 hours of the #CEDEX public sale are left, there will be no more time after tomorrow to become one of the earliest supporters of the #diamondrevolution, are you coming along for the ride?
https://cedex.com/
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Many things can change in 3 days, but the one thing that will not change – your regret if you fail to invest in #CEDEX and the #diamondrevolution
https://cedex.com/refer-a-friend

The project has caused quite a stir especially raising the lump sum of 20 million within hours of tokensale, however I want to enquire how much has been raised afterwards.

You can check the progress of the ICO here: https://cedex.com/
At this time, 26,339,443 tokens sold
$20,566,544

20 million usd raised during the bear market is a great achievement, if you guys had the ICO during the bull market then you could possibly raise more than 50 million very easily
Activity: 196
We’ve added a “pending contributions” field to the site, this is because the time it takes to calculate bonuses and pass KYC is longer than the time left in the ICO.

It is okay, I look forward to more investors jumping in on this goldmine before it all ends in a day, I should guess the unsold tokens would be burnt right that's if there will be unsold left.
Activity: 322
Strange. Unsold tokens are burned. Good for coinholders. Because their share of total coins increase. Yet shame that not more money for business developmend. Are you sad or
Activity: 266
When you add this to the positive sentiment in the cryptocurrency market over the last 24 hours or so, CEDEX has also seen a jump in contributions, which you can now join in on!
The CEDEX team is here to help you take advantage of a bull market and help change the diamond industry forever!
Pages:
Jump to: