Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange - page 22. (Read 79627 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Admin: would i still be able to change my destination wallet address? Will send an email to support
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
CEdEX is a wonderful project and i hope will be successful , i will buy more tokens for future investments.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Haven’t check this one yet, but incase that this is true and potential direct competitor of CEDEX.
Then I know that CEDEX team are very much aware that we cannot afford any further delays.
In regards to being a competitor,  there has always been someone trying to wear the crown, (Bringing diamonds to the market) All have failed!
Cedex is the first viable candidate to get this close to wearing it! Cedex are ahead of some of the big boys by a quarter or two; they just have to hold the lead! (In DEX we trust
Activity: 252
Haven’t check this one yet, but incase that this is true and potential direct competitor of CEDEX.
Then I know that CEDEX team are very much aware that we cannot afford any further delays.
Activity: 266
When Cedex is listed on exchanges, if the price goes down, I will be ready to buy more at a cheaper price.
Cedex is amazing because you cam buy diamonds by Cedex.
It can only be a good investment.
A small request, as a member of the community - do not rush to sell the crypto currency received after raising funds.

Let the prices first rise to normal.  Wink
Of course this is what everyone wants and we should wait for the market to recover and if you sell early, you will lose a lot of profit and this is something that people are very easily wrong ends an ICO project. I personally believe in this project and their development team because they are working very well to insist the project can be listed on the larger exchanges.

Well Cedex is not even list on any exchange yet, so it's stil early to talk about selling or buying. I think it's normal for people to sell, some people need money too and cannot afford to hold crypto for a long time. But yeah you are right people shouldn't sell it at a loss and they should wait for a good exchange first.

I always find it very surprising to see people selling their tokens after ico way below ico price? if you can't hodl a token for just a short term why bother participate in ico at all?
At least give project a handful of time to kick off with development before dumping and selling st loss, such a bad idea for people to sell at loss no matter your circumstances especially when there is an alternative, well different stroke for different folks.

But I really don't think the people that sell at these times are Investors, I think maybe bounty hunters who actually provide liquidity at the marketplace. However some investors might probably want to cut short due to one circumstance or the other.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
A small request, as a member of the community - do not rush to sell the crypto currency received after raising funds.

Of course this is what everyone wants and we should wait for the market to recover and if you sell early, you will lose a lot of profit and this is something that people are very easily wrong ends an ICO project. I personally believe in this project and their development team because they are working very well to insist the project can be listed on the larger exchanges.

Well Cedex is not even list on any exchange yet, so it's stil early to talk about selling or buying. I think it's normal for people to sell, some people need money too and cannot afford to hold crypto for a long time. But yeah you are right people shouldn't sell it at a loss and they should wait for a good exchange first.

I always find it very surprising to see people selling their tokens after ico way below ico price? if you can't hodl a token for just a short term why bother participate in ico at all?
At least give project a handful of time to kick off with development before dumping and selling st loss, such a bad idea for people to sell at loss no matter your circumstances especially when there is an alternative, well different stroke for different folks.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Well cedex.community, when you can already appreciate all the delights of your platform and buy diamonds for the whole "cutlet"?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
The #CEDEX public sale is complete!
We want to thank all of our contributors and our wonderful community - No matter how the market is doing, #CEDEX is fully committed to moving on with all our energy and making the #diamondrevolution a reality!

Congratulation everyone for this successful token sale, now let's hope that it will be able to get list on a big exchange like Binance
I think that with cedex you can buy diamonds. The diamonds are priced in USD euro?. The usd btc ed value of cedex is made on the exchanges.  That determents how much cedex for a diamond. Supply and demand. Correct me if i am wrong

This will even bring in new investors into the scene, especially people that find it hard to get the real diamond, this platform would create that opportunity.
While a lot of coins and tokens claim to be backed by physical assets, most of them keep it vague.?

This is the problem in most cases, however, let's see how well the CEDEX token will fair over time, but am enthusiastic to see it's success all the same.
We want to thank all of our contributors and our wonderful community - No matter how the market is doing, #CEDEX is fully committed to moving on with all our energy and making the #diamondrevolution a reality!

So the project will commence and go on? Will the remaining tokens be burned?

Yes, the project will move forward.
From Saar 4/14/18
We will distribute the tokens between 8-12 of May.
Following May 8 we will publish all reconciled Cedex Coins sales and burn the unsold tokens.
We plan to start listening on the exchanges during June.

Great news about burning!
Congratulations to the whole team!
We are waiting for the distribution of tokens and the implementation of the project!
Diamond price fluctuation will not and can not be influenced by CEDEX coins value over the crypto exchanges. The question... how many CEDEX coins one will need in order to invest in a 1,000 USD worth of diamond, will be dictated over the open markets of the crypto exchanges.
I think that with cedex you can buy diamonds. The diamonds are priced in USD euro?. The usd btc ed value of cedex is made on the exchanges.  That determents how much cedex for a diamond. Supply and demand. Correct me if i am wrong
Activity: 322
Actually i have a question . you guys says you guys will make more stable asset than bitcoin in this crypto market . but as we know once your product launch at crypto exchanges , i think cedex coin cant just ignore bitcoin's movements . have u guys thought about how u gonna protect your diamond asset from unstable bitcoin drop ~? I was always wondering
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/

So the project will commence and go on? Will the remaining tokens be burned?

Yes, the project will move forward.
From Saar 4/14/18
We will distribute the tokens between 8-12 of May.
Following May 8 we will publish all reconciled Cedex Coins sales and burn the unsold tokens.
We plan to start listening on the exchanges during June.

Congratulations guys it is quite big money you raised under these hard conditions.
This industry needs real world usage projects which CEDEX can be one of those, it's up to your work.
If you success whole market will get benefit from that.

That is exactly why we're pushing ahead with this project - because we believe it has real world potential and real world applications, and the ability to transform and modernize an entire industry.
We thank you for your faith and your words, it is always good to know the community believes in a product as much as the people behind it do!

what about market exchange?
where will the teams put CEDEX tokens for the first time for trade?
Congratulations to the team on the successful completion of fundraising!
I wish you success!!!
We are waiting for the implementation of the platform!
Pages:
Jump to: