Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO: CGC PROJECT Online Card Games -Refund now- New ICO on exchange soon! - page 8. (Read 35600 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Another 0.20 BTC investment order. Come on guys, there is still a chance to reach the goal!
Another 0.1 investment arrived. If we get a couple of heavy investors we still can make it  Cheesy
9 more hours before this beast out from his cage ! Gonna set my alarm on the count exactly like this website count down!
All the best CGC Team !

Two smalls investment arrived! 7.5 BTC to go.

Please consider with just 0.1 BTC you may get 1% of whole CGC max supply and get good gains from exchange trading Wink
Hello CGC Project,
On which major exchange platform we are going to see CGC soon?

We probably will be on Yobit exchange, wallet is ready will be released as soon as we reach the 10 BTC goal.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
Hello CGS Project,
On which major exchange platform we are going to see CGS soon?
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
9 more hours before this beast out from his cage ! Gonna set my alarm on the count exactly like this website count down!
All the best CGC Team !
Some people is online tonight, join now and try out the game with us: free booster coupons for beta testers!

Looks like the investing is slowing down. What do you blame that on or think its because of.

I think ICO should be prolonged for 5-7, while current investors should have a choice to withdraw their funds after the original deadline.

We see ivestments slowed down, our promotion was not ennough "massive" and probably fluctuating BTC price did not help too.
You can invest safely. In case we do not reach the minimum goal the Escrow will refund you. He has full control over the crowdfunded BTC, they're on a BTC address of him, not ours. We still have some hours and usually funds tend to come at the last moment (no consistent CGC early investor bonus, only in-game rewards).

If before investing you want to try the software we will open guided tours again in a couple of hours!

Was there no response of Yobit? This project should be run on Yobit... people are willing to buy directly on a exchange, as they find it more safe. Also you can run it as a RocketICO on Yobit. It will be sold out for sure and some investors will receive x10 x9 x8 x7 x6 x5 x4 their initial bet, so it is good for you, as you will receive the necessary money for the project, it is good for 70% of the investors as they will receive nice profit up to 1000% and when we check SHORTY (the first RocketICO) then the price is still trading 2 times higher then ICO price... so it is a win-win-win situation. You as dev will have the necessary funds, certain investors will win huge amount of money, Yobit will win some money on the ICO. So there will be a lot of happy faces, and if the project move further and grow bigger and bigger, everybody should win as 10 BTC isn't really a high amount for a coin like this, if everything is moving in the right way.

We're sending you a PM about that.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Some people is online tonight, join now and try out the game with us: free booster coupons for beta testers!

Looks like the investing is slowing down. What do you blame that on or think its because of.

I think ICO should be prolonged for 5-7, while current investors should have a choice to withdraw their funds after the original deadline.

We see ivestments slowed down, our promotion was not ennough "massive" and probably fluctuating BTC price did not help too.
You can invest safely. In case we do not reach the minimum goal the Escrow will refund you. He has full control over the crowdfunded BTC, they're on a BTC address of him, not ours. We still have some hours and usually funds tend to come at the last moment (no consistent CGC early investor bonus, only in-game rewards).

If before investing you want to try the software we will open guided tours again in a couple of hours!

Was there no response of Yobit? This project should be run on Yobit... people are willing to buy directly on a exchange, as they find it more safe. Also you can run it as a RocketICO on Yobit. It will be sold out for sure and some investors will receive x10 x9 x8 x7 x6 x5 x4 their initial bet, so it is good for you, as you will receive the necessary money for the project, it is good for 70% of the investors as they will receive nice profit up to 1000% and when we check SHORTY (the first RocketICO) then the price is still trading 2 times higher then ICO price... so it is a win-win-win situation. You as dev will have the necessary funds, certain investors will win huge amount of money, Yobit will win some money on the ICO. So there will be a lot of happy faces, and if the project move further and grow bigger and bigger, everybody should win as 10 BTC isn't really a high amount for a coin like this, if everything is moving in the right way.

We see ivestments slowed down, our promotion was not  "massive" enough and probably fluctuating BTC price did not help too.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
This really is a cool project but unfortunately due to high bitcoin price, it is not getting proper attention by investors that it deserves.

I agree. BTC price is killing everything... a few months ago it was $500...  and one year ago $250... in fact 2 BTC deposit means now 8 BTC one year ago... and then this ICO would already be a good success.

Still i think the current price is not too high... 10 BTC coin, if the people work nicely then it can become 100 BTC...
And 8 years ago for 1 dolar 1309 BTC  Shocked
legendary
This really is a cool project but unfortunately due to high bitcoin price, it is not getting proper attention by investors that it deserves.

I agree. BTC price is killing everything... a few months ago it was $500...  and one year ago $250... in fact 2 BTC deposit means now 8 BTC one year ago... and then this ICO would already be a good success.

Still i think the current price is not too high... 10 BTC coin, if the people work nicely then it can become 100 BTC...
legendary
Activity: 854
legendary
13 hours left. Wondering how high this ICO will finished. The website looks pretty cool, the concept looks cool. GAME was cheap in the beginning too. Would be nice to see CGC become the next GAME coin in 3 - 4 years Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145

Activity: 98
I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia

A couple of persons still have to get their Vip/Investor Pass rewards. Server is open for possible investors, come and join us!

Testing and online... waiting for my card ... meanwhile i will check for signature .....

You still have to chose your favourite dual land so we can give you a full 4x set as reward.

Xavier: sorry man, we missed you for a few seconds. I'll be online for giving rewards in 1hour and half max, for many hours.

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
A couple of persons still have to get their Vip/Investor Pass rewards. Server is open for possible investors, come and join us!

Testing and online... waiting for my card ... meanwhile i will check for signature .....

Pages:
Jump to: